Hush, Love, Don't cry,
It'll be alright,
Hold me close,
As I administer the dose,
Listen to my lullaby of lies.
Hush, Love, Don't cry,
- Created By Mercury Dragon
Tagged by Gemma...Dammit!
-You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping!
-Tag five people after wards.
-Leave a message on their page telling them they're tagged.
1. Perfect? No, I am human, and humans are an imperfect species.
2. Tall? HELL no! 5' is not tall.
3. In your pajamas? Why, yes, actually.
4. Left handed? Righty tighty, thanks.
1. Friend you saw: PZ and Oni (on PZ's webcam)
2. Talked to on the phone: Erm...my coworker, actually.
3. Person to text you: My fiance.
4. Was today better than yesterday? Today is Saturday and I just woke up. I don't know how it will be.
1. Number: 13
2. Color(s): Most of them.
3. Fruit: Banana, orange, strawberry
4. Place: My fiance's arms.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Not really.
2. Are you happy? Not really.
3. Are you sad? Not in the least bit.
4. Are you bored? Pffft. Yes.
6. Are you nervous? Nope.
7. [Why is this question missing? Somebody delete it or something?]
8. Are you tired? Kinda...
1. Eating? Schroedinger's Cat.
2. Drinking? Gypsy tears.
3. I'm about to: Kill my ovaries...
4. Listening to? "Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss" by the Bloodhound Gang.
5. Plans for today? Fart around on teh Intarbuttz, groan in pain, cop a feel Copperfield-style, pull a Nicholas Cage and become unhappy with life which will cause me to compulsively figure out the mysteries of life and stop the world's eminent destruction...And maybe do some homework...
HAVE YOU EVER
1. Drank bubbles? What the fuck? People actually do that? Pfft. Retards...
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Nope...
3. Ran away from home? Nyet, but I've contemplated it.
4. Broken someone's heart? Accidentally...But he was more of a girl than I was.
5. Been arrested? Nein...Well, not yet, anyways...
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? I wouldn't be alive if they didn't exist.
2. Yourself? Oh, FUCK YES. I can be/do anything/anyone...
3. Heaven? Yes.
4. Santa Claus? Still got plans to catch that fat bastard...
5. Do you like someone? Hurrhurr, I'm engaged.
6. Do you believe in God? Ja. He's up there, and He loves us no matter how bad we screw up. He is Love.
7. Answered the truth on all questions? Yes.
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
A: Rolled off of my couch.
Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: This meme...
Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Uh.............Some Jeff Foxworthy tour footage my roommate was watching.
Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: The Fine Arts building on campus.
Q: Do you smile a lot?
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I can be...But mostly I'm a dick...
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
A: On my couch, like I do every night...
Q: When was the last time you cried:
A: Hahaha, Monday night.
Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
A: "Stupid ovaries! Why can't you just die already?"
Q: Rate life as of right now one being bad ten being great?
A: Hm...9.5, 8.3, 9.8, 9.9, and a 2 from the German judge, who hates everybody.
Q: What do you hear right now?
A: “Remember me when you're the one who's silver-screened." ("Special Needs" by Placebo)
Q: Does anything hurt right now?
A: My ovaries, uterus, and any other muscles/organs involved in that area...
Q: What's your favorite month?
A: Most of them.
Q: What did you do last night?
A: Uploaded my first-ever porn drawing to teh Intarbuttz, saw a kick-ass play performed by my university's theater department, chatted on IM with PZ & Oni on PZ's webcam, watched PZ and Oni be drunk Irish bitches on PZ's webcam, kissed my fiance, drank water, ate a cheesey-melt, watched mindlessness on tv, and fell asleep on my couch.
I tag the first 5 people who read this who haven't done this yet. If you're uncertain as to whether or not you just got tagged, yes, you were tagged. NOW GO DO IT.
Stay classy, Otakuites.
~~TELL 'EM ABOAT DA BAH-LOOOOONS!~~
Music: The Beatles "Happiness is a Warm Gun"
So, I haven't posted on here in a while. Actually, I've been neglecting the site for quite sometime, save for checking on my good friends' updates. Lately, I feel that the quality of theOtaku has...Well, to be frank, it's gone down. I've been a faithful member for a good 3 years now, and I've seen theOtaku go through some changes. Back when I joined, it was smaller, but there was quite a good deal of amazing art out there. Now, 3 years later, the site is much larger, but, not to insult anyone or anything, I feel the quality of the art has gone down. It's good that the site has grown, but I value quality over quantity.
And then there's all the drama with members like TwoFacedLullaby, AvariceTears, and Iruka Sensei. Now, I will admit that I was friends with TFL and AT. They seemed nice. I still talk to AT over on dA, and s/he is still really nice and has not once harassed/trolled/insulted me. I had been wondering what happened to TFL, and I found out last night that she was caught in her own web of lies. Back when the whole car-accident story came out, yeah, I was concerned. So it hurt to hear that I had fallen prey to a lie...I never knew Iruka...Anyways, the point is: where is the maturity? No, I am not going to run the moderators down. They did their job. They were professional about it. I applaud them for not giving in to any peer pressure. Here's the thing, though: While the internet does allow for some anonymity, shouldn't we all still act mature and try to be a community that gets along? We have enough drama in our real lives. We don't need it in a place we consider our haven.
Now, here is my inner struggle: I kind of want to leave the site. There are several factors involved in my train of thought.
I want to leave because:
~The site feels colder
~My fandoms have changed and involve subject matter too mature for the site's rating
~I feel like I'm only taking up space here
~I have a good group of friends on here (Werner, Vacuum-chan, Mariel, Waffuru, Clozi, Pocky-chan, and DeidaraNarutoClan)
~I love how caring and willing to help the moderators are
~This was my first internet home
I'm at a loss as for what I should do. No, I'm not crying out for attention. I don't care about pageviews and member-ranking systems. I don't care how many people like my art. I was just here to show my art to the world. I can't really do that as of late, due to the subject matter of my recent art.
I'm not going to make any rash decisions. I'm going to keep my account here and lurk, commenting on things occasionally, but I won't be as active as I used to be in the submissions field. If you want to check out my art, you can find me on deviantART here, Y!Gallery here, and FFN here. If I do, by chance, draw something site-appropriate, I'll upload it here, but I make no promises.
Well, thanks for a good 3 years, Otakuites, and remember to stay classy!
~~Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep...~~
Mood: Super Squee times a krillion billion gillion!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!! And Happy Birthday, Jesus!! And to anyone who celebrates other holidays at this time, [insert holiday greeting of choice] to you!!
Today, I woke up to the second white Christmas in my entire life!! The last time I got snow on Christmas morning was when I was 5 years old. We had spent Christmas Eve at my dad's oldest sister's house in Tennessee. That was the morning I put a hole in her wall with my new Barbie Doll house...This year, however, I'm on Daku's side of the state, celebrating with my future in-laws. I didn't knock any holes in any walls!! ACHIEVEMENT!!!
We opened presents last night, as my future father-in-law had to work this morning. He's a helicopter pilot for Air Evac.
I got the most AWESOME GIFT IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER last night from Daku!! I had to hunt all over the house for it, but it was TOTALLY worth it!! I got the Final Fantasy Dissidia PSP Game Pack, Crisis Core, a CC PSP carrier, and a FF Advent Children PSP skin!! I was sooooo excited!! Of course, I haven't opened any of my gifts from my parents, as I'm not home to do it...
Christmas has been good this year. I hope it's been good for all of you, as well!!
Well, since I won't be on again until January 17, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Stay classy, Otakuites!!
~~Dr. Rockso, you's Santa? Aw, dis so confusing!!~~
Music: None (Celeste is watching something...)
Things I've learned from Dethklok:
1) When in doubt, drop trou and pissch on schomething.
2) Ye're never too young fer some tequila.
3) Charles's bread and butter: Don't fuck with it.
4) Skwisgaar will always be ways more gooder den Toki.
5) Admitting that ye're sad makes you gay.
6) Make schure you alwaysch regischter your band'sch domain name before schomeone elsche doesch.
7) Macaroni murder-ladies ams goods gifts, but maybes don't eats da red-hots you ams use for de bloods?
8) Black out as much as possible so that you don't remember the life that you had.
9) Drinking Bleach can help you trick the doctor into thinking you're healthy.
10) Cats have balls, too.
11) Balls make more pets.
12) Booze is good fer soup.
13) Popscockles ams baskicallys water.
14) Carcomymrates are stuff like pasghetti, bread, napkins, and paper towels.
15) Dentists have the highest suicide rate of any profession.
If you've got any tidbits you learned from the most brutal band ever, share them in the comments section.
Stay classy, Otakuites!
~~"Wait, so lemme get this straight: Ye're tellin' me that you put dese little guys in boiling water, dey turn red, dey shriek, an' dey die?" "Yes." "Dat is da most metal t'ing I ever heard."~~
Because Snartha is an amazing person...JELLIEEEESSSS!!!
Music: The Dresden Dolls "Coin-Operated Boy"
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up:
1) My pet baby T-Rex, Eric.
2) A box of amazing Swiss chocolate. TOBLERONE FTW!!!
3) A half-naked death-metal drummer with red dreadlocks.
4) Sharp objects.
5) The end of the world.
2. When were you last drunk?
Back when I took that trip on that ship called the Titanic. Yeah, it sank, and I laughed. Then I drowned.
3. What are you wearing now?
A t-shirt and boxers...
4. What's your occupation?
By day, I'm a lowly college student/housekeeper, but by NIGHT, I am....
a college student/housekeeper.
5. What is your favorite country?
Norway. I'm gonna move there. After I learn Norsk...Then I can play in the snow whenever I want!
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
My wonderful fiance...Wait, does he even count as a person?
7. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Metalocalypse...It's a drug...It's a drug far more potent than Pickles could ever endure!!
8. What was the last thing you ate today?
Cinnamon-amon-amon apppppple oatymealz.
9. Post a video you enjoy watching:
Or not...Because I'm too lazy...
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Yahoo, my university's website, Explosm, Facebook, theOtaku, deviantArt, LOLcats, Picture is Unrelated, Google Reader, Fanfiction.net, Least I Could Do, and Halolz. IN THAT ORDER!!!
11. What was the last thing you bought?
Gas. For my car. So I could come back to college.
12. What are you listening to right now?
"Stockholm Syndrome" by Muse...
13. What do you think about before you go to bed at night?
14. What is your favorite food?
15. Do you collect anything?
I collect the tears of gypsies. Gypsy tears fight AIDS. Which I don't have because I have gypsy tears.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I CAN play a musical instrument! In fact, I can play 3 MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS!!! I can play piano, guitar, and the trumpet. BE AMAZED!!!
17. Where are you?
In front of my computer...
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
19. If you could be in any film/tv show/cartoon/anime, which would it be?
Metalocalypse. Only I'd be one of those recurring characters who doesn't die or get hurt...
20. Say something about the person who tagged you:
I was not tagged. I stole this because I'm a ninja.
21. Who are the 8 people you tag?
ANYBODY WHO READ THIS!!!
^^^This is my current background!!^^^