Haha, so just trying to help this new challenge theO has for us.
I guess I'll make a challenge to help out.
The title should give it away. It's a wallpaper version of HelloKatty's "Simply Gothic" challenge. I want to see some really dark stuff here.
Here are examples of what NOT to make (I'm only using cards for this one because there aren't any walls (as far as I know) that fit what I don't want in this challenge): (x)(x)(x)(x) (No offense to the works or the users who made these cards intended at all). In my opinion, these cards are not "gothic" or "dark" at all. They're not what I'm looking for.
Here are some examples of what I'd like to see (I'm using cards and walls for this one): (x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x) Those artworks have a really dark, beautiful appearance, and some of them are even a little disturbing in a way. I love that. That's what I want to see.
1. Do NOT use Kuroshitsuji or Vocaloids in this challenge. Kuroshitsuji does have a gothic theme to in, in the way the people dress especially, but I really don't want to see any of that. No Vocaloid either. Too much Vocaloid stuff around here.
2. Do not upload low-quality cards. I want crisp, clear images people. I won't hesitate to disqualify entries if I do not see them fit.
3. If you're going to put song lyrics on the card, please make them from a gothic band
Oh Rammstein. I'm not joking. I'll let Rammstein song lyrics in it.
4. Do not use Within Temptation, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, or any other "goth" rock and symphonic metal band song lyrics. Why? They're not really gothic bands. Try "Switchblade Symphony", "Theater of Tragedy", "Jack off Jill", "Type O Negative", "Gothminister" and a few others like that if you want real goth bands.
5. Any other anime/video game is allowed, and artists from any band (real goth band or not) is allowed.
6. No stealing, no using fan art and all of the usual rules
that shouldn't be relevant to mention at all
Good luck! One month, and unlimited entries. IMPRESS ME.