Hi. My name is Kat. And I would love to draw you pictures.
A gander through my gallery will reveal I'm pretty clean, and I'd prefer to not tread too far off that path. Nothing over PG-13, please. I think a pretty good idea of stuff I won't do is anything that wouldn't be appropriate for theOtaku. If you have an idea that you're not sure about, just ask! My ears are open.
What's the deal with traditional art?
As of right now, I'm hesitant to say yes, mostly because of my school obligations. But say you want something done in pencil or marker or something; that I'd be willing to do. Feel free to ask, but be warned that prices will vary on these to cover material costs. (This WILL change come summer, so if you really want a painting, just wait until May.)
I saw (x) in your gallery and was wondering...
Hey bro, everything's game. I just need to hear you and then decide from there. If I say no, chances are it has nothing to do with me not liking it, but moreso uncertainty in my ability to deliver in quality. I mean, if you want something as simple as your own commission table, I'm open to that too.
- As mentioned, I accept Paypal and am open to snail mail and other things. Ask.
- If using Paypal, please send money as a service, not a gift or as money owed.
- Payment is due after a WIP sketch is given. In the case of sketch/lineart commissions, it will be due after the piece is finished and will be posted upon receiving payment.
- Please have patience, as I am in school and that work comes first. I will do my best to get your piece done in a timely fashion.
- Any minor changes in the final work will be fine to tweak.
- Major changes will need discussion and possibly extra payment. The WIP sketch is intended to fix any major issues that may be incured.
- Whatever I post up will have a watermark of some sort put on it. I will give you and you alone a clean version, with which you can do whatever you want.
- Well, short of reposting and the likes. If you do that, please please please give me credit and a link.
- Please do not sell or redistribute my work. Exceptions will be things like "Hey I'd like something for a t-shirt I plan on priting". In that case, let's settle down with a cup of coffee and discuss.
Any further questions or comments or death threats, feel free to drop in the comments or send me a message.