Update: tagged by RenaMonogatari to answer these questions
1. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Like, what's my first one? It's debatable, I have so many old ones I can't date in order, but I remember when I was little I went with my mom to her work place. It was an old building, like a library, and I was in this old guy's office, looked more like a noble's room, and at a certain moment he raised his voice at my mom. I got pissed and started shouting at him "shut your mouth, I don't want to hear your yapping!" repeatedly. This is usually what mom told me when I did something really bad and tried to make excuses. I don't remember what the guy or my mom said, but I was very pissed for sure.
2. What is something you're most scared of?
There are a few things that involve family, my traveling agenda, but when it comes to me as a person I'm most terrified of being burnt to death.
3. What is your favorite book? Why?
Harry Potter. I can't say I read a lot of books, but from what I read HP was definitely the one book that I couldn't let go of. I couldn't fall asleep because I wanted to know what happens next.
4. When did you have your first kiss?
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (We all have one!)
I only have 2D crushes right now *forever alone*, but I used to like Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), I had a terrible crush on him, made a whole Universe where I was a witch in Slytherin and got to know him, embarrassing stuff. Then I kinda liked Miura Haruma, but not as close as how much I liked Tom.
6. What is your favorite anime?
Gintama. It's so amazing, it can get from a tearful experience to top quality humor like *snap*
7. What song do you LOVE but it doesn't mix with your personality? (For example, I like the song "Don't Trust a Hoe" even though I'm a bit prudish)
I'm not sure, I like all bands by nature, I listen to System of a Down and Pussycat Dolls, so I don't think there's something OOC for me.
8. Do you like anything in particular that no one else likes? If so, what is it?
Except anime characters? (I always love the unloved)
Erm... cold weather, it's been cold here and everyone complains, but I'm loving it. And spicy food apparently, I love my food spicy enough to burn a hole in my stomach, and I like it a little burnt too, my weird tastes.
9. What is your favorite non-mainstream manga? Why and how did you find it?
Definitely and unfortunately, because it's too amazing to not have lots of fans, Berserk.
10. What would your campaign slogan be if you were running for president?
I wouldn't run for President without the proper connections and certainty to win for sure, so, something random "Vote for me & you get free food" that should do it, everyone loves food.
11. If you made a band, what would it's genre be, who would join, and what would you name it (and why would you name it this?)
Hahahaha...ha~ My lack of musical talent, my amazing tone deafness, wouldn't allow me such freedom.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their usernames on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
Tagged by Dark Flame 3479:
1.Quick! Define endemic!
Not a question
2.What would you rather be doing right now than what you're actually doing?
I do what I want~ No seriously, I eat some yummy stuff and I browse the interwebz, good enough.
3.Have you ever had a dream about the end of the world?
Don't really remember, I must've since I dream so many movie related things and I love apocalypse ones.
4.Favorite ice cream flavor?
Everything with a strange name and radioactive color.
5.Can you drive? If not do you want to learn/are trying to learn?
No. Don't plan to learn either, traffic is scary, very violent and I imagine my favorite catchphrase while driving would be "Jesus take the wheel!"
6.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and write down line 4.
*sound of crickets* No books near.
7.Are you listening to music right now?
If so, what song?
8.What was the last thing you bought?
A subway pass.
9.Which store would you choose to max out a credit card in?
No store's worth it. Most are too pricey, maybe something like a fair, but store, no way.
10.Favorite thing to wear on the weekends?
Home sweet home clothes. Cozy pants, comfy t-shirt.
11. What kind of things inspire you?
Everything except people, humanity is too sad right now.
I tag: Knowmad, Solenm Serpent, sweetdevil, Twilightanimal, ElleXVI, noirassasin, MFran, trailmixy, vacuumology, Winterlion, CleaversForKids
(please send me a link once you're done, you don't have to do it right away if you're busy)
Questions for the ones I tagged:
1. Be honest now, how much would you last in a zombie apocalypse?
2. Are you still waiting for the perfect one to deeply fall for you despite your flaws, or you're having a more realistic approach on love?
3. If you were to replace an aspect of yours (personality or looks), what would that be?
4. If you were to live in anime as the character you imagined yourself to be in that universe what anime would it be? Give a idea or more about your character too.
5. Do you accept fliers?
6. Ever been to one of those parties where people pass out and revive just to drink more?
7. How much can a slice of cake stay in your fridge till you eat it?
8. Do you like big, sophisticated guns or prefer something more practical?
9. Can you swim?
10. What's your least favorite school subject & why?
11. Ever been into a serious fight? (with punching, scratching, hair pulling)