Results are up! thank you all so much! For reasons behind each winner, please go here.
Pay it Forward
This challenge was inspired by the movie “pay it Forward” starring Haley Joel Osment.
The idea behind this challenge is for you to draw someone a picture, that person (in return) will draw a picture for 3 other people. Here’s the catch—you cannot draw a picture for the person who drew you your picture! Makes it interesting, no?
• Be sure you ask the person you are going to draw a picture for before you draw it for them- we want to be sure they are up for the challenge
• If you accept, make sure you repay the favor. Be kind to those who have done you a kindness.
• The more people the merrier; try to include people who haven’t received a gift picture yet!
• Dedicate your picture to the person it’s to!
• Tag all entries with “pay it forward” please!
• Have fun with this! It’s all about giving and friendship- a lesson that seems perfect for theotaku.com!
As always, there will be prizes. The person with the most returned pictures (with the most meaningful pictures) will win 1st. but like I said, this is about love, not how well you can draw. ^^ first place will get 4 requests from yours truly, second will get 2 requests, and 3rd will get 1! winners also get gifts! 3 gifts for 1st, 2 for 2nd and 2 for 3rd!
everyone who participates will get extra love in their guestbook! (I would give everyone a gift, but by the sounds of it, I’ll run out of gifts to give)
and always, medals! ^^
Spread the word, please!
Have fun with this! And have a wonderful day everyone!
EMBODY THE SPIRIT OF THEOTAKU.COM!
also, thanks to the amazing animegirl171, we now have a world post that has the names of everyone entering and who they will draw for! where would we be without you! ^^
thank you so much, again animegirl!! you are such a help!
some amazing news!
I now have some amazing new prizes!
I found the official "pay it forward" website, created by the author of the book titled "pay it forward". the website offers free wristbands to anyone who wants them. organizaions,companies,anyone. I am getting a few to send to the 3 winners; (by mail)as well as some people who are deemed "honerable mentions" or who have just steped out of their way to make this a great challenge better!
(If you don't feel comfortable sending me your adress, you don't have to accept it, you can just go with the requests only! ^^)
hope you have a good day!