My name is DA.
- Created By DemonsandAngels
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, mp3 player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
5. Have Fun!
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Too Big for One Man- Trevor Rabin (National Treasure Soundtrack)
Sounds like I'm trying to be dirty or something.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Just A Dream- Jump5 (Ice Princess Soundtrack)
Yup. What I like in men is all in my dreams...
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY
Hit the Lights-Selena Gomez
Haha. This actually really fit me today. Been tired as hell.
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Rugs from Me to You- Owl City
My life purpose is selling rugs? I'm in the wrong line of business.
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Feel Again- OneRepublic
Actually quite fitting.
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Seal of Orichalcos Full Theme- Yugioh
Hmmm... Not sure how this applies unless it's saying my friends want to suck out my soul or something...
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
What? I don't understand...
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
The Red Book- Hans Zimmer (Sherlock Soundtrack)
I do think about books a lot!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
I Rise, You Fall- Steve Jablonsky (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Soundtrack)
Um, no. This is inaccurate. I'm not a dick.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
The Madam- Jesper Kyd (Assassin's Creed 2 Soundtrack)
It's a pretty song.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Just like the Movies- Katy Perry
I want to be like nothing in the movies?
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Wow, this couldn't be more accurate!
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Strawberry Avalanche- Owl City
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Good Vibrations- Glee Cast
God, I hope not.
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
How to Touch a Girl- JoJo
Um, I think this would be a bit inappropriate.
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Potter Waltz- Patrick Doyle (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Soundtrack)
I am not that interested in dancing, no.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Gone- Chris Daughtry
Well, I suppose this could be accurate towards one of my old friends.
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Circle the Drain- Katy Perry
I suppose that could be bad.
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Lie Lie Lie- Naruto Soundtrack
I'll lie myself to death? Highly unlikely as I can't lie to save my life.
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
The Other Side of the World-KT Tunstall (Smallville Soundtrack)
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Wheel of Fortune- Hans Zimmer (Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack)
That was a funny part of the movie.
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Reflections- Mulan Soundtrack
Ouch. That hits a little too close to home.
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Look Around- David Archuletta
Since I am looking around the room I am currently am in and see that I'm alone, I can only guess I'll never be married.
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
The Dragon Book-John Powell (How to Train Your Dragon Soundtrack)
I suppose it could?
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Blossoms- Mulan Soundtrack
No, just tell me if someone likes me, damnit!
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Ship at Sea- Alan Menken (Pocahontas Soundtrack)
I think this means I want to stop the Titanic from sinking!
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Shaking Hands- Nickelback
There is a part of my hand that hurts.
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
The Gospel Truth III- Hercules Soundtrack
01: Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Single life is okay. Not what I want, but I enjoy the freedom to do what I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want.
02: Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
In ten years, I will be 34. I hope to settled down, married, with a kid or two.
03: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
I personally don't like drugs. They're illegal. I don't advocate breaking the law. As long as you are smart with drinking alcohol, I don't mind at all.
04: Your views on religion.
I'm still trying to figure out just what I believe. I believe religion and science can coexist. I don't believe in persecuting people based on religious beliefs.
05: A time you thought about ending your own life.
Numerous times while I'm driving, I will envision just running the car off the road down a steep incline, into a river, etc. It's the only time I can say I've been somewhat serious about the thought.
06: Write 20 interesting facts about yourself.
That's a lot, but here I go.
1. I love to collect fairy figurines.
2. All my birthmarks are on the left side of my body.
3. When I was younger, I wanted to be a marine biologist.
4. My biggest crush on any celebrity is JJ Redick, an NBA player.
5. I have a hard time saying no.
6. To sleep, I need to sleep on my stomach/side. I will start facing one way, but I usually always end up having to turn over to actually fall asleep.
7. I cannot sleep if I'm even a little bit too hot.
8. I don't have a smartphone, nor do I really want one.
9. Dresses are one of my favorite articles of clothes to wear, but I can only wear dresses where the skirt is a certain length- either really short or somewhere below the knee- otherwise, I feel I look terrible in it.
10. My shirt size is fucked up. My waist area is the size of a medium, and my bust area is the size of an extra large. Most of my shirts are either really tight or really lose.
11. Button up shirts are a no go unless I only have to button them bellow my boobs.
12. I was borderline anorexic for a whole summer.
13. I want to do so many different hobbies, but I have no motivation to actually go out and do any of them.
14. I'm super frugal with my money.
15. It wasn't until I was 19 that I found out woman actually masturbated. I thought only men did that.
16. I love sitting outside on a summer night during a thunderstorm and watching the lightning.
17. Smallville is still one of my most favorite tv shows.
18. I have a dickle that I keep on my bedside table. A dickle is this nickle my friends were playing with when it accidentally fell down one of their pants, and I think they ended up putting it down everyone's pants. So it's the dick nickle. Dickle.
19. I'm incredibly sentimental. I like to keep every card, every letter, every anything anyone ever sends or gives me. I can't throw anything away.
20. I still fit into clothes I wore in high school.
07: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
Sagittarius. Astrology isn't real. A part of every horoscope fits everyone. That's why it's so broad.
08: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
When I decided to only work one job for the first time in 5 years. It was when I knew I was financially stable.
09: How you hope your future will be like.
I just hope it's full of joy and happiness and love. That's all I want out of life.
10: Discuss your first love and first kiss.
My first kiss was when I was 18 and had my first boyfriend. We had been seeing each other for a couple weeks or so and he walked me out to my car and just leaned in and kissed me goodbye.
My first love was Joe. I was head over heels the first week we started hanging out, and I've felt the same way ever since.
11: Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
Scars- Papa Roach
Nobody's Fool- Avril Lavigne
Intro- James Horner (Avatar Soundtrack)
I'm Crazy for This Girl- Lifehouse
Never Gonna Be Alone- Nickelback
Empire State of Mind Broken Down- Alicia Keys
Blow Me One Last Kiss- Pink
Once Upon a Time Orchestral Suite- Mark Isham
California Gurls- Katy Perry
12: Bullet your whole day.
- Got up
- Went to work
- Went home
- Went to Buffalo Wild Wings
- Packed for Trip tomorrow
- Laid in bed
- Texted Joe
- Doing this
- Going to bed
13: Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
Switzerland. I'd love to see the country my grandmother was born in.
14: Your earliest memory.
I honestly can't tell you what I remember versus what people have told me. I remember in preschool telling this ginger kid that I'd date him because no one else would. That might be my earliest memory.
15: Your favorite blogs.
Tumblr blogs are my favorite blogs.
16: Your views on mainstream music.
It is what it is. I like some of it, I don't like some of it.
17: Your highs and lows of this past year.
Highs: New car, new place, new game system, new job, another new place, my brother coming home from the Czech Republic after 3 months.
Lows: Having to move, losing one of the best friends I ever had, Joe
18: Your beliefs.
What a broad question. I have many beliefs about a whole lot of things. Generally I'm open minded about things, though.
19: Disrespecting your parents.
What about it? Do I do it? No. Or I try not to. I hate disappointing my parents. And I feel incredibly terrible should it ever happen.
20: How important you think education is.
Education is very important. You should always be educated about something before forming an opinion about something.
21: One of your favorite shows.
Game of Thrones, Castle, The Vampire Diaries, Firefly, Supernatural.
I can't pick just one.
22: How have you changed in the past 2 years?
Oh wow, in two years? Well, I've kind of come out of my shell. Not so reserved and quiet. A lot more open minded. I'm getting better about telling people how I feel about things. Not to mention how open I've become sexually. That's probably the biggest change that's happened in the 2 years.
23: Name 5 guys/girls who are famous who you find attractive.
- JJ Redick (NBA player)
- Jensen Ackles
- Chris Pine
- Chris Hemsworth
- Misha Collins
24: Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
I don't really have one favorite movie. I can watch most all disney movies several times over. The Little Mermaid is one of my all time favorites.
25: Someone who fascinates you and why.
There are different aspects of nearly everyone that fascinate me. I think I'll go with my best friend Ana. She's just so upbeat and positive and open minded and so willing to tell someone how it is. She actually likes direct confrontation. I admire that in her.
26: What kind of person attracts you?
Someone sincere. As long as they are genuine, I'm hooked. I like an athletic guy, someone with a sense of humor.
27: A problem that you have had.
Telling people 'no'.
28: Something that you miss.
My best friend. OR former friend, now.
29: Goals for the next 30 days.
I've been working out a lot the last two weeks, and my goal is to complete a list of classes and get a free month at the gym next month, so that's my goal.
30: Your highs and lows of this month.
Highs: Seeing my brother for the first time in 3 months, going to my friend's wedding
Lows: Seeing Joe once in 22 days.
[x] Talked back to a teacher.
[ ] Been kicked out of a class.
[ ] Worn your pajamas to school.
[x] Had your tooth fall out during school.
[ ] Gotten yourself lost in your school.
[ ] Broken the dress code in your school.
[x] Completely and utterly failed a test.
[ ] Left your class without asking anybody.
[ ] Missed a whole week of school for something stupid.
[ ] Thrown up your lunch in school.
HOME LIFE CONFESSIONS
[x] Argue with your parents a lot.(Used to a lot)
[x] Argue with your brother a lot.
[ ] Argue with your sister a lot.
[x] Do your own laundry.
[x] Cook dinner once in a while.
[x] Are loud and obnoxious at home.
[x] Wear pajamas when you are not going to go anywhere.
[ ] You sleep in very long.
[x] All you do is watch television/go on the internet
[ ] Your parents are divorced.
[ ] Your family makes you cry a lot.
[ ] One or both of your grandparents live with you.
[ ] You can't stand being with your parents.
[ ] You currently dislike one or more of your friends.
[ ] You are jealous of one or more of your friends.
[x] You have known a friend your whole life.
[ ] Your friends are all taller than you.
[x] You have been ditched by a friend.
[x] You have memorized a friends phone number.
[x] You have lost/forgotten a friends phone number.
[x] You have been to most of your friends houses.
[x] You love most of your friends.
[x] You bite your nails.
[ ] You have an odd obsession with knives.
[ ] You cannot sleep with the door closed.
[ ] You cannot sleep with the door open.
[x] There is at least one sound you cannot stand.
[ ] You write stories about mad cannibalistic serial killers.
[x] You are good at telling lies.
[x] You currently like/love someone.
[ ] You want to kill one of your exs.
[ ] You can't stay committed for an unusually long time.
[ ] You get bored of your crush/bf/gf easily.
[ ] A crush/bf/gf has called you self-centered before.
[x] Your ex has dumped you for another person.
[ ] You don't want a bf/gf at the moment.
PERSONAL OPINION CONFESSIONS
[x] Gay marriage is fine by you.
[x] Boys make better friends than girls do.
[x] Pink is an ugly color.
[ ] Needles aren't so horrible.
[ ] Human flesh tastes like fine aged veal.
[ ] You have plenty of secrets.
"HAVE YOU EVER" CONFESSIONS
[x] Fallen up the stairs.
[x] Had your shoelaces tied together.
[ ] Had a nail fall off.
[ ] Captured, Manipulated, or Destroyed a soul.
[x] Worn something inside out for a whole day.
I have 27 out of 54, I think.
You have watched at least 20 Disney movies.
You have watched at least 40 Disney movies.
You don’t eat dairy.
You work best at night time.
You take a selfie almost every day.
You laugh at the end of your sentences.
You wink at people.
You hate being tickled.
You want to travel the world in a boat.
You want to travel the world in a hippie wagon.
Your hair is fluffy.
Your hair is sleak.
Your hair is an artificial colour.
You get takeout at least once per week. (My friend and I get Subway every Wednesday and eat it while we marathon our shows)
You dislike the general public.
You have been caught sleepwalking.
You sleep with a plushie.
You have eaten an entire block of cheese in one sitting.
You have eaten a red hot chilli pepper.
You draw hearts on top of your i’s.
You have watched an episode of My Little Pony.
You have a crush on someone who knows you.
You keep plants in your room.
You collect music CDs.
You take vitamin supplements.
You read mostly non-fiction.
You go on Tumblr every day without fail.
You have published a YouTube video.
You have a fandom blog.
You have eaten Pocky.
You can play the cello.
You can play the harp.
You prefer vampires to zombies.
You prefer zombies to vampires.
You have been described as naive.
You have been described as suspicious.
You have had a stalker.
You liked going to school.
You have a pear-shaped body.
You have an apple-shaped body.(What the fuck does an apple body look like?)
You have sensitive teeth.
You like your job.
You have a slow internet connection.
Your phone is not a touch phone.
You are the dominant one in the relationship.
You like watercolor painting.
You like playing the drums.
You are scared of loud noises.
You eat food in your bed.
You are shy but not quiet.
You are quiet but not shy.
You plan a lot of parties.
You have an alter ego.
You are good with money.
You are afraid of intimacy.
You normally have dinner after 8pm.
You normally wear high heels.
You have been grounded more than once. (Trouble was my middle name as a kid)
You have never seen Shrek.
You have won a trophy.
Your favorite ice cream flavour is mint.
Your favorite ice cream flavour is vanilla.
Your favorite ice cream flavour is strawberry.
You are good at sports.
You have a skin care routine.
You are a D-cup or larger. (Back pains, yo!)
You have long legs and arms.
You add ketchup to everything.
You have an anime figurine.
You have danced and not cared who saw it. (I got super drunk at my cousin's wedding)
You want to go into outer space.
You want to rule the world.
You constantly hurt somewhere.
You are scared of mice.
You are scared of horses.
You are scared of butterflies.
You have one or more moles on your face. (Well, closer to my neck I guess... Oh, I have one by my ear)
You are good with children.
You have learning difficulties.
You drink at least 7 pints of water per day.
You want to be a singer in a band.
You have bought a frame for a special picture.
Your favorite Disney Princess isn’t Belle, Ariel or Rapunzel.
You prefer to watch than participate.
You have dark skin.
You have dated 5 or more people.
You have been told you are a cool person.
You have been told you are a scary person.
You are doing this post because you are bored.
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Yes. Without a doubt.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
No, probably not.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
Don’t know that I’ve ever felt that way.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
I do on a daily basis.
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
my parents hate Joe, and a lot of my friends are on the fence about him, so ya.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
I have a whole playlist dedicated to Joe.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Grey dress pants and a black, white, yellow polkadotted shirt thing…
8. How often do you listen to music?
Every day as much as I can.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Jeans more, but still not very often.
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015?
Maybe? I hope so.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
No, I have not.
13. What about ‘R’?
Nada on that, too.
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
No, but I want to learn!
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
A part of me will always care if someone doesn’t like me. But the bigger part of me just shrugs it off and keeps on doing what I’m doing.
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
Been a few months.
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
I have told several people/
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
Nah, I like my eyes.
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
there are a couple boys I’d do anything for.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
That I am at work with all my stuff done so I have nothing else to do.
and I’m always nervous my boss is gonna come up here and see me not doing something and be all mad, but it’s not my fault i literally have nothing else to do.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
Good god no.
24. What are you sitting on right now?
An office chair at work.
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
Quite a few people do.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
Shopco, I think?
30. Does anyone hate you?
I certainly hope not!
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
None. That would take away from who I am. And no one year is so drastically different from another.
35. Did you have a dream last night?
I’m sure I did, but I don’t remember it now.
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Hmmm… Been a couple days.
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
God how I wish I was, but I doubt it.
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
It wasn’t bad.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
Nope. I was in the same place I am in now.
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
Several people have.
44. What’s the best part about school?
The social aspect.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
Nah. I was always too scared we’d get caught.
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
Over and over and over again.
48. Were you single over the last summer?
Yes. I was dealing with my breakup. Albeit poorly.
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Not even close.
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
Hate is a strong word. I don’t hate anyone.
52. Are you nice to everyone?
I try to be.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Depends on who I’m around. My friends are super easy to hide my feelings from, but Joe always knows. I can’t hide it no matter how hard I try.
56. Do you think you like someone?
I know I do.
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
That was the letter I’ve been waiting for. I’ve kissed several guys starting with the letter ‘J’. Jozef, Joe, Jesse, a different Joe
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
A few of them have, yes.
60. Do you hate anyone?
61. How’s your heart?
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
A couple things.
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
Unfortunately, Joe is the only guy I have cried over, and I’m mad at myself for letting him have that kind of affect on me.
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
none of the kisses I have given or received were by mistake.
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
No… >.> Not at all.
Makes me feel super uncomfortable. But then, I don’t like when anyone cries around me.
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
I’m my complete self around everyone. I have nothing to hide, and if you don’t like me or who I am, sucks to be you.
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
Not really at all.
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
Always worth it.
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
I don’t give up on anyone.
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Gonna go to a housewarming party and hopefully break in my new bikini!
81. Last person you cried in front of?
My dad, I think?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
There are lots of someone’s that I will never forget.
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
I would be working. Not sure what he’d be doing.
85. Are you over your past?
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
For a time.
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
In a heartbeat.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
Yes, I would.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
You mean like right now?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
Uh, I don’t want to get into that >.>
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
I don’t think so.
97. Who do you have texts from?
Joe, my roommate, a bunch of friends, my family.
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
What the fuck?
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
No one; it’s just me.
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Joe has. All the time. Still does.