Random Facts about Kamina, in no particular order...
- Kamina does not punch enemies; they hit his fist with their face themselves out of fear.
- Kamina can kick a Rubik’s Cube and make it land solved.
- Kamina’s glasses are made to control his manliness. Removing it would impregnate everyone within a five-mile radius – including the men.
- Kamina’s speech can turn women to men.
- When Kamina speaks, you hear his voice loud and clear because the air gets out of the way.
- Kamina does not need to catch all the pokemons, they throw themselves at him.
- There is no day or night for Kamina, just the time when the sun or the moon is hiding from him.
- Believing in Kamina can grant you superpowers. Believe it!
- When Kamina belched in Hiroshima one day, it destroyed the city; thus the idea for the Atomic Bomb.
- Japan’s unit of measure for awesomeness is the Kamina. It will soon be a universal measure.
- If you are wondering how much energy it would take to power a mecha, you need at least one Kamina.
- What happened in Episode 8 was Kamina’s choice to limit his own awesomeness.
Note: #3 was stolen from Aceburner which, if I remember, he mentioned it in the chats.