Want to know what goes on in my life? Be my guest.
- Created By killjill
The final product of the second short film. I've got all the scripts and storyboards done. Will try to finish the last part of Frostbud tomorrow.
I finally got to see it yesterday and HOOOOOLY CRAP. I was putting up low expectations on this movie in order for me to get turned around and have my mind blown and...it kind of worked for it. Well, I really enjoyed it. Although some scenes are kind of rushed and the plot has some few holes that leaved to be questionable. I'm gonna have to wait until the DVD is released so I can rewatch it again in order to let it sink in. There are times that I fangirled and there are other times where I cringed and hid my face with a hoodie in disgust. But there are more fangirling than cringing moments(for me anyway) that's good news. All the while, I had realized why I, after all these months, have been prepared and wanted out of this movie. My childhood had just been made awesome and reborned out of my teenage body self. However, I do regret being accidentally spoiled several times on the internet and knowing about this way before, but I don't regret sticking to it through the end and meeting great friends who will enjoy it as much as I did.
(this was possibly the only available image out of the movie when I first discovered it, so I'm bringing back all the feels)
RULE 1: POST THE RULES. RULE 2: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE TAGGER SET FOR YOU IN THEIR POST, THEN MAKE 11 NEW ONES. RULE 3: TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST. RULE 4: LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
1. What did you eat for dinner today?
2. Red or green?
Why not both? Okay red XD
3. If you could learn another language, what would it be?
I've already learned two others. Spanish and Vietnamese. But I would like to know how to speak Japanese.
4. What's your opinion about space travel?
SPACE + NO GRAVITY = AWESOMESAUCE
5. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Probably California beach. Very crowded but pretty swell.
6. Do you drink tea?
I drank tea once, but I never did it again. Maybe when I have to I guess.
7. What are your thoughts on the economic situation of Antarctica?
Don't kill the penguins! :C
8. Do you have a front lawn, and if yes, are there any trees there?
No front lawns, but plenty of trees in the backyard and some other tenant lawns.
9. Favorite type of soup?
Egg drop soup, definitely
10. Would you ever visit an apiary?
11. Do you play any sports? Or do you prefer to watch them?
I don't play as much sports nor do I watch them unless something funny happens.
1. What brought you here on theOtaku.com?
2. Do you ever get bored when you're in the car?
3. What is your favorite band? If you have more than one, name your top 3.
4. Who do are you in love with? If you're not currently in love, tell me your favorite fictional character.
5. What is it you like about your crush/favorite fictional character?
6. You ever thought about something other than anime? If yes then what is it?
7. What color eyes you have?
8. What color eyes you wished you have?
9. What is the most randomest thing ever happened to you in life?
10. Do you guys like the people in theOtaku?
11. Will you still like all the things you love right now when you grow older?
So people, if you get tagged then that be you thar~
4. VG GRL 200
7. moonlit dream
This concludes the motivational portion of the tagging. Enjoy your time here!
I’m procrastinating homework just to work on the comic and digital art.
When I was looking through my youtube account, I saw that guy from my school who asked me out posted a lunch vlog with his friend at the cafeteria. I don’t think I got the same lunch as him today than the other previous days I had, because he got a test. When I got 3 minutes into the vlog, he mentions me. He said that he was going to give a necklace to me on Monday. It had the word Kiki in it. He also mentions that he is going to try to ask me out to the dance. My face was literally this
Dude. Pleas- Just. Stahp. He also mentions about the first day of the whole week that I rejected him. But he was okay with it and is fine with just being friends. His friend kind of added in that I hope that when he gives me the necklace, it would mean much more to me than just a friendly gesture.
Then later, my mom called saying that there is a high possibility that after this school year, I’ll move to another state. AGAIN.
Last time I moved, I was in Elementary school, there was this Spanish guy who asked me to go to a night party in the school’s auditorium. He was waiting for me at the front door and brought me roses. I had a fun time there, but then after a year, I moved to MA.
It’s like-Am I destined to be moved somewhere else on the year that ONE GUY ACTUALLY LIKES ME? Not that I’m not grateful, but I find that really coincidental and weird. But still, I DON’T WANT TO MOVE!
I had wonderful friends IRL for once! And my teachers are not all that butthurt about my violent personalities. Ugh. You know what, I’m just gonna finish my homework. I don’t want to spend all weekend working. Sorry about my rambling.
I still l u guiz.