Was tagged, must review results and make sure that no dangerous answers arise >>
1. What is your name?
a chill funny kidd who knows how to kick it
2. How old are you?
The greatest number of all time.
Reasons why: It is...
1. a prime number, as are 2 and 3.
2. Michael Jordan's number.
3. the NBA record for most consecutive points scored by a single player in a game, done by none other than Michael Jordan.
4. the number of chromosomes in a human sperm or egg.
5. the angle between the earth's magnetic and rotational axis.
6. the Tropic of Cancer at 23 degrees N Latitude.
7. the Tropic of Capricorn at 23 degrees S Latitude.
8. a .com and the page is very cryptic.
9. the most quoted Psalm in the bible ("The Lord is my shepherd..."
10. the number of people executed in "A Tale of Two Cities"
11. the smallest number of people for which there is at least a 50% chance that two will share the same birthday.
12. the standard TCP/IP port for Telnet.
13. one of the "Lost" numbers on the television show....also the sum of two of the other numbers (8 & 15)and the solution to 42-15-4=23, all of which are also Lost numbers.
14. the number of times Caesar was stabbed in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.
15. has been prominently featured in the following: Serendipity, Futurama, Star Wars A New Hope, Monty Python The Life of Brian, Seinfeld, The Big Lebowski, The Matrix Reloaded, and Die Hard III among MANY MANY other movies.
16. the number of flavors Dr. Pepper claims to be a blend of.
17. the number of distinct orientations of Tetris pieces.
18. the sum of U2, the greatest band ever. U is the 21st letter of the alphabet.
19. the number of letters in the latin alphabet.
20. the number of the Illuminati.
21. the letter W in the english alphabet, a letter with 2 points down and 3 points up.
22. the smallest number of integer sided boxes that tile a box such that no two boxes share a common length.
23. the only US president to serve between nonconsecutive terms of another president (23rd president Benjamin Harrison serving between Grover Cleveland's terms).
3. What is one of your friends’ names?
4. What should you be doing?
something you never get enough of once you hit the age of 15.
5. What is your favourite colour?
2-The darkest shade possible
6. Where were you born?
1. State the produces more food than anywhere else, has crazy night life, large schools, hot women, a load of stuff to do, and a the longest beach anybody has ever seen.
2. A place you'll want to stay in once you visit get there.
3. Extremely diverse.
3. Much more entertaining than Texas.
7. What month were you born in?
October, the 10th, and obviously the best month of the year, and is so for several reasons.
2. Birthstone is Opal
3. Zodiac signs Libra and Scorpio
4. Most likely conceived between Christmas and Valentines Day (giggity).
8. What day were you born on?
-The BEST day of the week! Most people seem to like Friday. Now, think about it. People like Friday because it's the day before the weekend. However, what if it was Friday everyday? Doesn't seem like much, huh?
On the other hand, Saturday is the best because the whole day is free and you don't have to worry about anything the next day like Sunday, so you can stay up all night.
9. Who was the last person you talked to?
-An extremely attractive girl whos flirty personality and curvacious figure will keep you coming back for more. She's typically a brunette but occasionally acts blonde. She enjoys long relationships and has many close guy friends. Often mistaken for a "slut" but really isn't. She can also be a super bitch if you get onto her bad side.
10. What is one of your nicknames?
-beings of great power with great abilitys, speed, strength, stamina,agility and edurance. japanese word for demon being youkai
-A demon is a girl, who on the hotness scale can range anywhere from a 4 to an 7 but with the use of tricksy tactics can increase her image by 3 to 4 points!
Here are some useful tips to spot a demon.
1. Ask your friends, "is she hot?" If there is a general argument as to if she's hot or not, most likely she's a demon trying to break your friendship apart.
2. If she's wearing sunglasses, she's either trying to keep the sun out of her eyes or hide the fact that she's a demon. the latter statement is probably the most plausible. Remember the bigger the glasses, the more she's trying to hide.
3. This ones almost a dead giveaway every time. If the "Demon" in question is standing near a bunch of ugly chicks, she's trying to make herself look better.
Here are some tips to defeat demons.
1. This way is the best. Have a very beautiful woman with you at all times ( an Angle). the angle will vanquish the demon, and help demons stand out in crowds, for easy aversion.
2. Yell DEMON very loudly and run away. This will alert everyone around and the demon will be foiled, forcing it to practice its black magiks elsewhere.
3. Use common evil vanquishing tactics, i.e.: swords, silver bullets, garlic, etc.
4. Have a Worlock/Druid/Wizard. assist you. Worlcks/Druids/Wizards know spells to send the demon backeth weherth cometh.
-Demons, unlike Daemons, are extra-dimensional creatures that often descend from rifts within the universe to feed upon raw energy, like that of the human brain. Demons are, in a way, similar to Gods, except that Gods are N-th dimensional beings, whileas Demons are limited in which dimensions they may traverse. Demons can often ascend into more dimensions by collecting enough raw energy from either organic beings or energy beings, so as to be able to break through the wall between dimensions. Once thought of as aliens, Demons are now known to have entered this solar system through an inter-dimensional rift near Titan. They have so far been able to infiltrate Area 51 and many other Government compounds, but the Political leaders of earth have struck a deal, allowing the Demons to feed on any organisms but humans first. They are of higher dimensions than we, so we are thus unable to percieve their true forms. They can appear as anything to us, even remain entirely invisible if they wish to.
-1. A scary thingy from hell.
2. A good online gamer.
-1) A dark figure, believed to be red and with wings and horns, was said to be a minion of Satan, and had the job to wreak havoc in ordinary people's lives. Pictured alot in mythology and in children's books.
2)A biolabs chemical composer. Usually has more than 3 irregular limbs and a tentacle/exposed brain. seen alot in North Carolinas' Technology park.
Okay this tag was....SO FUN! xD Urban Dictionary is just crazy. And so I'm tagging all meh friends~ To complete it, you answer the questions, then search your answers at UrbanDictionary.com and copy/paste either the first or best definitions. ^w^ HAVE FUN~