im doing the Book Challenge by TimeChaser here
So for 2013 i really want to read more books. when i read a book it helps me concentrate for some reason.
so i took the challenge. plus i love to read. yep short description sentences but well within my heart hehe...
its never too late to join so go go go >>> hehe.. ^^
~ Each book you read counts as one, except in cases of omnibuses where previously individual books are bound together in one volume. Those may count for each book included that you read.
- Re-reads are allowed.
- If you don't think 50 books is a practical goal for you, feel free to set your own goal (25, 15, 10, whatever).
I'll use this thread to keep track of my progress.
Vanish by Sophie Jordan
50 BOOKS CHALLENGE 2013: COMPLETED
1. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
2. Saphique by Catherine Fisher
3. The Giver by Lois Lowry
4. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
6.Entwined By Heather Dixion
7. Firelight by Sophie Jordan