Tagged by CelestialSushi!
RULE 1: POST THE RULES. RULE 2: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE TAGGER SET FOR YOU IN THEIR POST, THEN MAKE 11 NEW ONES. RULE 3: TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST. RULE 4: LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
1. Is there any anime/manga/game character who you absolutely can't stand (and if yes, who are they)?
Kotomine Kirei from Fate/Zero & Fate Stay Night. He’s just so...bland and hateful at the same time. Valtar from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and the Senators from Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn also come to mind.
2. If you could commission a painting, what would it be of?
Probably some of my elf OCs ^^
3. If you want to go to Japan, what's one of the things/places you'd want to do/see?
Kyoto, maybe? Rurouni Kenshin, you know XD I actually visited Japan in 2006, but it was for a missions trip so we didn’t do much sight-seeing or anything.
4. Who is your favorite Winnie the Pooh character?
5. Is there a book/story you'd like to see adapted by Studio Ghibli?
Ooh, “Dragon’s Bait” by Vivian Vande Velde. I loved the book and I think it would translate well to a Ghibli film ^^
6. What is your favorite sea creature?
Sea turtles, mate.
7. If you could mine for anything out of the earth, what would it be?
Something rare and valuable I suppose, like platinum?
8. If you could have a music box that plays any song, what would it play?
Aerith’s theme from Final Fantasy – it’s so beautiful! “Masquerade” from The Phantom of the Opera would also be cool ^^
9. What is one of your must-have/signature clothing accessories?
Hm, can’t say I really have any.
10. Name one movie you're looking forward to seeing in the future.
Can I name two? XD I’m really excited to see both The Hobbit and Les Miserables.
11. Do you know what a laser disc is?
I do now, thanks to Google XD
Okay, now for my questions:
1. Pancakes or waffles?
2. What (if anything) are you going to be for Halloween this year?
3. What’s your favorite song?
4. Who is your favorite anime character? Why?
5. Can you speak more than one language?
6. Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
7. If you could turn into any animal, what would you choose?
8. Do you like Harry Potter? If so, who’s your favorite character?
9. What’s your favorite video game?
10. What do you enjoy doing more than anything else?
11. Do you have a favorite quote?
There you go! I hate feeling like I’ve pressured anyone, so feel free to be “tagged” if you so desire ^-^
Hey guys –
I just thought I should let you know things will be pretty quiet from me for the next month. I started working at a Halloween store about a week ago and just don't have much drawing time at the moment. I should still be around to comment though ^^ Hopefully I can get at least one drawing done this month – I always like to do one for Halloween! The store closes after the first week of November, so things should go back to normal after that.
Also I thought I'd mention that I finally got a 3DS (decided to get one of the new XL systems – I love it) and got to play Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. I finished it a few weeks ago – it was so fun! Definitely worth playing if you're a fan of the series. The Spirits are so adorable >u<
Guess that's all for now. Hope you're all doing well! ^-^
Just a quick note to say that I have returned from my trip! We had a great time ^-^
Shenandoah was beautiful. Got to see lots of deer and a cute little black bear. There was a raptor show which included a barred owl...for those who know me, yes, it was love at first sight XD Such adorable birds! It was very hot at Busch Gardens, but it’s a lovely park and was a blast as always
Here’s the owl from Shenandoah – I wanted to take him home! ^^
So, what did I miss? How have you guys been?
I just had to share the gift box that SnowP sent me - look at all this amazing stuff!! Is she the sweetest or what? ^-^ The Legend of Korra charms are the cutest things ever XD
Admittedly it’s very hard to choose, but these three may be my favorites, my beloved Blazing Sword trio :D
Also I wanted to let you guys know that I’ll be away next week, so I probably won’t be able to comment or reply to anything during that time. I’ll be leaving Saturday to go with my husband’s family to Virginia to Shenandoah National Park and Busch Gardens. Can’t wait! ^^
Hope you’re all doing well and enjoying your summers!
The wonderful SnowP chose me as one of her recipients for this challenge, and so I need three people to draw pictures for!
The idea of this challenge is that if someone draws a picture for you, you must draw a picture for three other people, and then each of those people must draw for three people, and so on. Basically a way to promote lots of dedications ^^
So, would anyone be interested in entering this challenge? If so, I will draw a picture for you, and then you can draw for three others of your choosing. First three responders are in - I’d appreciate it! ^-^