1. Welcome back to The Mask's cafe. And presenting, the return of the Top 10 post.
2. If you've my past posts, you're probably aware that I had my student teaching experience from February until the second week of March. Was the experience insightful? Yes. Was it a great one? Eh...not exactly.
3. I'd probably be ranting about that now, but then again I'm having my "graduation" this Friday for my one-year course in Professional Education.
4. My brother's also graduating this Friday for his undergraduate course in Business Administration.
5. By next week, I'm planning on applying for a job once again. My "vacation from work" has been going on for almost a year already, and it's time for me to get employed and earn money once again.
6. I plan to apply for a teaching position in English for non-native speakers (Korean, Japanese, etc.), particularly in a training center that's near my home. With my call center experience, I feel more confident that I can do this.
7. On other stuff, let me say for the record that I'm really disappointed at how the Ron Paul presidential campaign is going. I was hoping for a victory in at least one US state, but it isn't happening yet. Still hoping for the best, though.
8. In other Ron Paul stuff, let me say for the record that his Tonight Show guesting was really great. And that video with him "showing" his kung fu skills is amazing.
9. I'm planning to a podcast soon. Not a regular one, though; just a one-time thing. I wonder how you guys would react when you hear my voice.
10. That's it for today. Have a nice day!
Well, I've managed to get over my illness in the past weeks and was fit enough to join the retreat, finalize our thesis (which was a killer!), and attend the graduation ball.
And that leads to today's post. Yes, boys and girls. Detective Mask hit the dance floor during the graduation ball. And you know what he danced? It's none other than his theme song: "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson.
Yes, you probably saw me dance with that song back when I cosplaying as Conan Edogawa. But that one had time limits, and so it was short. In this new performance, I had enough time to do the whole dance routine as Michael would do it in his concerts.
So, at the risk of finally getting unmasked, here is me dancing again to "Smooth Criminal":
Oops! Nothing to see here. Sorry.
By the way, there's an earlier version of this performance in YouTube. But I don't think you need to see that...'coz you know...I'm just unmasking myself further if I do that. If you're really curious to see it, you can go ask SomeGuy.