SO, i went lookin for an old yearbook of mine and i found THIS ANCIENT THING.
This is my very first anime drawing. Be afraid. BE VERY. AFRAID.
ALSO, IM IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING MORE CHAPTERS FOR MY NEW MANGA CAVEAT EMPTOR, BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE ACTUAL MANGA UNTIL I FIND MY FIRST 3 CHAPTERS THAT I LOST :<
IN ABOUT 2-3 HOURS ME,MY SIS, AND MEH BEST BUD ARE HEADING TO MTAC.
OUR VERY FIRST ANIME CONVENTION.
FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS WE WILL BE STAALKING,BUYING, AND CHATTING. WISH US LUCK!!!
took a quizzy-thot it was woth the answer :D
"I am at peace"
Peacemakers are receptive, good-natured, and supportive. They seek union with others and the world around them.
How to Get Along with Me
• If you want me to do something, how you ask is important. I especially don't like expectations or pressure.
• I like to listen and to be of service, but don't take advantage of this.
• Listen until I finish speaking, even though I meander a bit.
• Give me time to finish things and make decisions. It's OK to nudge me gently and nonjudgmentally.
• Ask me questions to help me get clear.
• Tell me when you like how I look. I'm not averse to flattery.
• Hug me, show physical affection. It opens me up to my feelings.
• I like a good discussion but not a confrontation.
• Let me know you like what I've done or said.
• Laugh with me and share in my enjoyment of life.
What I Like About Being a NINE
• being nonjudgmental and accepting
• caring for and being concerned about others
• being able to relax and have a good time
• knowing that most people enjoy my company; I'm easy to be around
• my ability to see many different sides of an issue and to be a good mediator and facilitator
• my heightened awareness of sensations, aesthetics, and the here and now
• being able to go with the flow and feel one with the universe
What's Hard About Being a NINE
• being judged and misunderstood for being placid and/or indecisive
• being critical of myself for lacking initiative and discipline
• being too sensitive to criticism; taking every raised eyebrow and twitch of the mouth personally
• being confused about what I really want
• caring too much about what others will think of me
• not being listened to or taken seriously
NINEs as Children Often
• feel ignored and that their wants, opinions, and feelings are unimportant
• tune out a lot, especially when others argue
• are "good" children: deny anger or keep it to themselves
NINEs as Parents
• are supportive, kind, and warm
• are sometimes overly permissive or nondirective
CLIK FOR QUIZ
*sigh* somehow my dead poets society world got deleted......i have no clue how.at all. *sigh* and of course im to lazy to recreate it......i wonder if me stealing the title had something to do with it -3- myu.....now, i shall go and have some icecream.
this video originally had the song photograph fom nickelback......but youtube didnt let it stay :< myu......oh well ^^
yes, i made this video, and these are all of meh friends(meh ninja family) :D