I got tagged by my friend ItachiSasuke!
RULE 1: POST THE RULES.
RULE 2: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE TAGGER SET FOR YOU IN THEIR POST, THEN MAKE 11 NEW ONES.
RULE 3: TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST.
RULE 4: LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
1. Quickly think of the longest word you know and [try to] write out the definition!
Extraordinary: means unique or being something more, i think.
2. What is the most precious thing (or person) to you at the moment? :D
It's between my 3mo. old nephew and my tablet (tough decision XD).
3. When I say “blue” what is the first thing you think of?
My favorite color!
4. What is a dream you’d wish would come true?
To be a great mangaka with many stories that inspires and entertains the world.
5. Name one thing that you would fight for?
My right to make art!
6. The last song you’ve listened to. Is it your favourite song? :3
No. It was a kpop song, but not my favorite song.
7. The last thing that you remember dreaming about.
I had a zombie dream. It was the kind of dream where you start off in the dream. but later, it's like your watching a movie and no longer directly involved. I don't care for zombies and the dream was hardly a nightmare.
8. Name someone(s) on theO that have inspired you, as well as someone else in real life.
ItachiSasuke, Itemlicious, and whomever makes manga. In real life, my art teacher.
9. WHY? >3
ItachiSasuke inspires me with her wallpapers that are just awesome! They sometimes give messages that I need to hear that day and time that I see them. Itemlicious makes awesome fanart. I really enjoy their drawing style and am usually impressed by their work and creativity. My art teacher because she pushes my perception on what I could achieve with my art. It 's this picture hanging up on the wall that always caught my eye and I'm just now reading that the one who made it was my teacher.
Oh yeah, I enjoy those who make manga because I learn new things reading them, I learn more as an artist and writer and it's fun to see how creative people can get, which inspires me to get creative as well.
10. Were these questions boring? DX
They were fun, even the second time around (somehow, my internet reloaded the page in the middle of me answering these question XD).
Go Pikachu Cat
1. Manga or Anime?
2. If you were a voice actor, what anime would you like to do voice work for?
3. What manga or anime is currently entertaining you?
4. If our world dressed like anime characters, what would your outfit be?
5. If you were an anime character, what genre would your story be in?
6. What's your favorite thing to do?
7. If you could change one thing about your life (circumstances, finance, school, whatever you want), what would you change?
8. What is something you do that you don't care to do anymore? (for me, it's procrasinating XD).
9. What art piece inspired or made you feel something great (any feeling)?
10. What kind of artist are you (not limited to actually art, could be poetry, music, ect.)?
11. What do you like most about TheOtaku.com?
Hope these questions are fun for you!