I got bored of the previous long-ass intro, so here's a new one, simple and to the point...mostly.
Hello, I'm Olivia and currently residing in Romania; around the internet, I mostly go by Oli and Pande (from another username), but you can call me however you want. I choose to rant for hours about things like movies, manga or Photoshop and like to make internet jokes, because I'm hip. I also have a tendency to go on unannounced hiatus at random times; however, I'm still around since "hiatus" means "lurking" to me - I couldn't possibly leave TheO for good :P I still reply to PMs, read posts and view artwork, I just don't comment the day they're posted (sometimes it may take up to a month for me to catch up!) Don't take it personally; I have nothing against you, it's just a bad habit of mine that I can't get rid of ^^"
Doing ATM: living an uneventful life, reading yaoi, playing Sims 3
Likes: cats, yaoi (+ plot, ideally), drawing geometry-based designs, manga, Reddit, organizing everything, being alone in my cave home, HTML & CSS, the pizza my best friend makes Dislikes: not doing something, whiners, eggplants, starting projects and dropping them *does it all the time*, morons, communicating for the sake of appearances Movies: The Prestige, The Wall, Hot Fuzz, The Descent - I'm a movie buff, so I like a lot Music: anything that sounds good; almost everything, but metal in particular (HIM, Rob Zombie, Dimmu Borgir), Pink Floyd, E Nomine etc. TV: Game of Thrones (up to date), Pretty Little Liars (up to date), Twin Peaks (starting out) Artists/Mangaka: Benjamin, Bohra Naono, Green Glass, Kai Asou, Midori Foo, Miwa Shirow, Nitro+, Saika Kunieda, Shin Mizukami, Yoshiki Nakamura, Yuki Yoshihara, Yugi Yamada etc. Reviewers:The Cinema Snob, Linkara, Todd, Rap Critic
Best consumed with a bag of chips. Oh, there are also subtitles, so you'd better watch it :D
Chapters are as following (by who asked the questions):
00:42: Blue Latte
07:31: Ritona Raito
12:42: Angel Zakuro
I took them chronologically; you can find all the questions in this post.
"Really really nice!! Her face looks innocent,but if you take a look at her hand...! Nice! Nice! Nice!" (12/11/05) Three Four times the n00bness. Also, out of context...this sounds really creepy (I don't even know the context, the links are the old format - now we have the title of the wall included in the links).
"OOOOH!!This one is just so cute,calm & serenic! I love you for making it!" (01/02/06)
"Love is in the air...with a beautiful sunset background. VERY good work!" (01/02/06)
"I absolutely love it! Darkness & feathers...the best way to express feelings!" (01/02/06)
You know, like people normally do! I also seemed to have an aversion to the word "and" סּ_סּ
"Hi hi! So cute & evil! Good work! She's so cute! Lovely!" (01/03/06)
Spouting! Random phrases! Just for the! Hell of it! Was this the time when we had a quota to fill in order to be able to post? If so...well, you have your answer.
"OOOOOOOH MY GOD like this is sooo pretty!! I'm speechless!!" (01/03/06)
*falls off chair due to the onslaught and abuse of the letter O*
"He's so good looking here that I could just forget he's just a cartoon(*sniff*) and KISS the monitor!" (01/04/06)
Context: from the other comments, I think I'm referring to Alucard. Oh, and I obviously had some issues.
"WOW! Great wallpaper! I believe this is one of the best VHD wallpapers I've seen up to now! ^o^ I love those trees and the full moon in the background! Not to mention the headstones and the leaves! GREAT work!" (04/24/07) [here]
Someone apparently conked me on the head with a rock - what is this verboseness?? (is that a word?) That wallpaper is still pretty awesome though.
The rest aren't really that funny though. That being said...THANK YOU, ADAM, for helping me shake my head in shame and yet embrace the old me! ü YOU DA MAN.
Guys, gimme some of your embarrassing stuff so we can all laugh together! :3
Hey everyone :) This is your chance to exact your revenge! After listening to Rai's very entertaining (and sometimes downright cute) version of the meme, I've seen how fun it is and...I'd kinda like to do it too :3 So feel free to fling any uncomfortable questions in my general direction! (not too uncomfortable though, it's gonna be hosted on YouTube)
*hopes for more than one question XD*
1. How would you describe yourself?
2. What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
3. Do you prefer to read fiction or nonfiction?
4. Contacts or glasses?
5. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
1. What would you do first if you were president of Romania?
2. Are you superstitious?
3. What's your favorite end of the world theory?
1. What's your favorite thing to do when working on Photoshop? (vectoring or painting, or adding layers etc)
2. Do you like reading tutorials?
3. Which one do you like more: Making walls or cards?
4. What do you enjoy/like doing as much as you like photoshopping?
5. Since we don't know each others well, do you have any opinion or impression about me?
1. What is your favorite song from the Gorillaz?
2. If you could choose to be any age, how old would you be?
3. Would you rather live for 20 years completely healthy or live 40 years battling a lethal disease?
4. Did you ever teach yourself how to do anything?
5. If you read Bleach, who is your favorite character and why?
6. If you had live anywhere in the entire world (besides Romania), where would you want to live?
1. How do you cope with being so awesome?
2. If you could choose one anime world to live in, which one would you choose, and why?
3. Do you have any advice to give for those new to photoshop?
4. Do you know what the longest word in the world is? If so, can you pronounce it?
1. Do you remember how we first met?
2. Do you remember that gawd-awful wallpaper of mine and how you critiqued it? I remember it. Let's see if you know which one I mean. XD
3. Also, uhhhh do a caveman voice. Like we used to do...giving sticks with mud. <3 *hugs*
1. What is your favourite part/feature of theO and what do you dislike the most?
1. What would you do if you suddenly found yourself in the middle of your favourite movie?
2. Do you play any musical instrument or would you like to learn to play any? If so, which?
3. What is your pet peeve? (The one thing that annoys you the most?)
Hello, hello everyone! I'm (sort of) back for a little while, at least until next week >_< Uni has literally sucked out all creativity and desire to do anything but shoot something in video games. I've missed a lot of birthdays and for that I am truly sorry, I know they were the birthdays of dear friends and I feel really down for not even being there to say a "happy birthday". I apologize again and hope you will (somehow) forgive me for being such a shitty friend yet again *bows*
Uh, to present the situation... This month and especially this last weekend have been positively hectic; homework, an oral and written exam for Spanish, written exam for English, project for Pragmatics, an anthropological study and a museum opening *wheeze*
Furthermore, I'm not sure how things in other countries/colleges work, but here we rely mostly on Yahoo! Groups to communicate and there was a major shitstorm on one of them last Friday because of the date of the English exam; people were complaining that it was supposed to take place on Friday, which is abnormal since most people who choose distance learning either have jobs or a college on the side. Guess who had to fix it? Yup, lil' ol' year rep me. Then an idiot got on my back and I had to deal with her, but the most amusing part was conversing with the ones who were on my side, in private: they were all outraged at how irrational this woman was - long story short, it was a mixture of entertainment and bone-crushing fury. It feels nice to have someone watch your back, though c:
All in all, I'm pooped, stressed, pissed off most of the time and have been known to develop really bad and crude jokes lately. And laugh at stuff only 5th graders would laugh at. And live on a steady diet of Coke and coffee. Yeah, not the best company ._. Is uni taking its toll on you as badly as this?