...Well, I do...
Anywho, welcome to the busy week of Ryuchu! It's our concert week, and I am both excited/nervous. I think we'll do an awesome job and I pretty much love all the songs I get to sing...RYU GIVE YOU A LIST BECAUSE SHE'S WEIRD LIKE THAT!!!!
(Placed in order that I will be perfomring them)
1. Tantum Ergo (Faure)
2. Goria Ad Modum Tubae (Dufay)
3. Bist do bei Mir (Bach)
4. Die Meere(Brahms)
5. Jordan's Angels (Dilworth)
6. Hallelujah! (Beethoven)
7. Domine, Ad Adjuvandum Me Festina (Martini)
8. Famine Song (VIDA)
And there you have it! It should be fun...if Treble choir can remember the words to Gloria and Die Meere...
Also, I have 1 solo and 2 (techincal) solos. I hope I don't screw them up! >.<
Maybe I'll post some vids from our concert after it's done so that you can all have a listen :3
In other non choir related news (sometimes I feel that choir rules my life XD) I am quite enjoying work. It's quite fun and the children aren't to bad. Although there's this one girl in one of my classes that is a little brat and dosen't like to listen...but she's my boss's daughter so I have to play nice. Meh.
Art has been slow lately. Sorry guys, once life gets back into a more normal and relaxed rhythm I should have something new for you ^^
Alrighty, talk to ya'll leter! :D
P.S.: I'm sleepy, time to go take some benadryl and knock myself out. Woot! :D
-You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping!
-Tag five people after wards.
-Leave a message on their page telling them they're tagged.
1. Perfect?: Doesn't everyone know that already? (A.K.A. Not in the least)
2. Tall?: No...I hang around people shorter than me though, so I FEEL tall :D
3. In your pajamas?: That's a big nope
4. Left handed?: Nuh-uh (my dad is though...although that has nothing to do with anything)
1. Friend you saw: Britter-Critter
2. Talked to on the phone: my boss, Danielle
3. Person to text you: Mellisa...like 3 times :3
4. Was today better than yesterday?: Uhm...I was more hyper today, so I would say yes
1. Number: 13
2. Color(s): Uh...*Is bad at deciding these things*
3. Fruit: Pineapple and Rasberries
4. Place: My dreams
1. Are you missing someone right now? Sorta...I haven't seen her recently 'cause she's been busy studying for a test
2. Are you happy? I perfer the term "contented...for now"
3. Are you sad? Nope, not really
Although I haven't seen Brooksie for 2 day ;^;
4. Are you bored? Note really...I'm avoiding homework currently
6. Are you nervous? Short term: Not particularly. Long Term: Extremely
8. Are you tired? Meh...I'm at about 65% energy right now
1. Eating? My spit, thanks
2. Drinking? The blood of my enemies...I mean...red kool-aid
3. I'm about to:...TOTALLY work on answering questions for A Confederacy of Dunces
4. Listening to? A giant list of Luka mu-sack
5. Plans for today? Finish my English/Math/Anatomy homework, cook up some din-din, exercise, play some Ace Attorney Investigations...and I THINK sleep, if I have time
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Yes...when I was a kid
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Yuppers, I lose my contacts on occasion
3. Ran away from home? Noppers
4. Broken someone's heart? I certainly hope not
5. Been arrested?
Well there was this one time where we were doing some killer Thriller dancing and it got out of hand and...well... No, that I have not
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? SINCE YOU CAME ALOOOOOONG~...yes I do
2. Yourself? HAHAHAHAHA...no
3. Heaven? Mhmmm
4. Santa Claus? I believe in the spirit of it, but not the person
...that made me think of Year Without a Santa Clause I do, to some extent
5. Do you like someone? Like as in I would like to date them like, or like as in friends? And which ever it is, yes :3
6. Do you believe in God? Most definently
7. Answered the truth on all questions? THAT'S A LIE!!! (and by that I mean, I certainly think I did)
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
A: Went back to sleep
Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: Schooooool, College, Scholarships, WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE!?!?!
Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Uh...Oh! Some Like it Hot :3
Q: Where is the last place you went?
Q: Do you smile a lot?
A: When there's something to smile about, I smile when there isn't I don't (although I smile to myself alot)
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Uhm...I can't really answer this for myself. Ask some other peoples
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
A: On a nice warm heating pad under my nice warm covers
Q: When was the last time you cried:
A: Uh...Monday, because I was laughing so hard (You know how you have those colors that get you down? Like...Toepy (I can't remember the right spelling))
Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
Q: Rate life as of right now one being bad ten being great?
A: Humdedum...let's say a 8
Q: What do you hear right now?
A: The air vent next to my feet...and the sound of my typing
Q: Does anything hurt right now?
A: No, but my legs itch annoyingly and I'm opening wounds in them which is causing them to hurt
Q: What's your favorite month?
A: The monther where there are...Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes~
Q: What did you do last night?
A: Went to Bella Voce, Church Choir, did homework, went to the doctor and slept
I taaaaaaaagggg....Suie,Britt,Denny,Kasa and Kiro
And if you don't do it, me and my point knives will find yoooou~
Hi there everyone! I am happy, because my computer is working again after a week of being a buttface and not working. It turns out we had a bunch of nasty trojans and viruses on our 'puter because we had been operating without an protection system...
Read the full post »
Yay! Day off from schoooooooool!!! :D
I...don't have much of a purpose in posting this, other than to say...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ACE ATORNEY INVESTIGATIONS COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Read the full post »
So, if you paided attention, I said I wan gonna work on picture of my friends OCs (well really, it's a series with them...just wait and see :3). So, I've sat down and come up with T3H MAST3R LIST! (lol...that would sound funny in IPA...choir humor...
Read the full post »