Welcome to my world

In my world you will find valuable wisdom and pieces of information about myself and about yourself. Come and take a journey with me into the unknown. Perplexities of the mind. Let's express ourselves to the fullest and deepen our self awareness.

I am a true warrior in every sense of the word. I have a black belt in karate and am a skilled swordsmen. I love to collect swords. I work out on a daily basis. My physical, spiritual and mental health are very important to me. My favorite anime character is Naruto because he has a nondefeatised attitude. He inspires me. I enjoy watching all the series.

I like helping people. I love interpreting art. I go to college and value education.


Lately, I been interested in analyzing dreams and delving into my subconscious mind. If we only use 10% of our brains then the other 90% is inside our subconscious. I believe that we could tap into that 90% by analyzing our dreams. I wanted to share a poem: A Dream Within A Dream by Edgar Allan Poe
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow--
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand--
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep--while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

Please share your dreams with me.

Interpreting Art

You can't really learn the art of interpreting art because interpreting art is just how you see the art and what you think the art means and is trying to say. Everyone has their own way seeing things and everyone has their own way of taking that in. So the art of interpreting art would just be to be able to see the meaning of art how you see it but also as the artist saw it, what emotions he/she was experiencing and what motivated them to create the piece.
When interpreting the meaning of art you usually look at the colors- if there are dull colors they were usually a bit depressed and if you have ever see dull colored work it often makes you feel a bit depressed as well. This does not mean the painting is bad, it is just another form of art. If the colors are bright the artist was usually happy, even excited sometimes. When I'm excited I usually go a bit crazy and if I was an artist I would go a bit crazy with bright colors as well.(article from Helium)

Today's lesson

Never look back, always keep looking forward. The past is already gone and we can't change it. We can worry and feel guilty all we want to and all day long, however the past will not change for all the worry we give it. We have to learn just to accept Today. Today is what we make it. Today and this moment is all we have. Sometimes, it's hard for me to forget and forgive myself for my past mistakes. But, every morning I wake up trying to push past my negative experiences and I try to rejoice in who I am today.