Hiya, so I've been planning for a couple of weeks of doing this competition here in [ PHOTOSHOP-ERS ] Unite. I finally started working on it and for this month the theme of the contest is Futuristic (1. Of or relating to the future. 2. a. Of, characterized by, or expressing a vision of the future: futuristic decor. b. Being ahead of the times; innovative or revolutionary: futuristic computer software. 3. Of or relating to futurism.)
Later I'll be posting the rules for now I'm going to make a list for those that are interested in participate. any questions or doubts let me know ;3 you guys have one week to join the contest.
(Hope they don't mind I used Rito's and Morbid similar rules to make this ones)
1. How it's gonna work. Once a month I will be posting a theme (food, water, Kingdom Hearts, etc) You will be given one whole month (starting after the week of entering is over) to make the icons for the challenge. Once they are made, send the preview image of them to me so I can post them anonymously.
2. I will allow one week for people to join the contest.
3. How judging is gonna work. I will be accepting votes on the icon sets for one week. The people who have joined the contest will be allowed to vote for any icon set except their own, of course. Anyone else is entitled to vote. Whichever set receives the most votes, wins.
4. You are entitled to use fan art or official scans. Well this rule is pretty obvious. You can use fan arts, official scans, manga scans, anything at all that you want (assuming it fits with the theme of the challenge). Don't claim it's your own art when it's not, and you're fine.
5. Animated and non-animated icons are allowed. If you wish to use an animated icon for any of the challenges, go right ahead, so long as it fits with the theme of the contest.
6. All participants are required to make a mandatory icon batch of 10 icons for the contest.
7. There are only going to be first, second and third place.
It's gonna look like this:
1 week for entering: ---------------
1 month for making icons: Nov 13 - Dec 13
1 week for voting: Dec 14 - Dec 24
Examples: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
The date for entering the contest just ended now is the turn to the participant to make the icons, as soon you finished them send it to me via pm.
2. Ritona Raito
3. Blue Latte
5. Kurihara Akane
~CLICK HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD LIST~
It has download for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Paint Tool SAI. I will add more download links/softwares in the list when I have time so I'm just linking you to my Tumblr post instead and avoid having too much editing job.
Whoo, an update! I recently updated the introduction with an Affiliates and a Moderator Contacts page (a page where you can contact moderators when they're not on theOtaku). If any of you guys, moderator or not, have any graphic design websites (e.g. theOtaku, tumblr, LiveJournal, etc.), that include icons, banners, edits, GIFs, etc., you would like to be affiliated with [ PHOTOSHOP-ERS ] Unite., please comment here and I'll post them up. If you also happen to have a mini banner for the site (ex. ♣), also include the link to it in the comments. Thanks!
And before I forget, thank you josephine12cute for the great ideas (*≧▽≦)ﾉｼ))
Download (598 B)
To create a bigger/smaller 3D effect just move the top layer around.
I made this PSD last year when I was at the Hunger Games hype and helped me with edits. Making a blonde to brunette is pretty easy but the other way around is quite a challenge. This PSD isn't really the perfect PSD for it but at least it help ease the difficulty. Hope you like it.
- Download in DA
- More samples: 1, 2, 3
- Depends on the picture and how blonde you want it to be, you will need to tweak/adjust some layers
- Not sure if this works on black hair though :/
- Probably doesn't work with manga illustrations but might (not sure) work with realistic ones
- Do not redistribute or claim it as yours
- Read here to know how to use a PSD
- Read here to know how use this PSD