Tagged by DerKek
-You must answer all the question truthfully..
-Tag at least 6 people after you've done and inform them on their pages...
-Tell what do you think of these question to the person who tagged you...let them taste your blade of fury...
01. What was the first anime you've ever watch?
02. What anime influenced you to start drawing?
03. One of your favorite member criticize your artwork which you've spent hours on, you...
>> refuse to draw for a long time.
04. You judged an artwork based on what?
>> style and creativity
05. Who's your favorite artist in TheOtaku? 'I don't know' is not an answer...
>> there's too many...
06. Who was the first member to talk to you?
>> FrownzDontSmile <--he needs to get back online man
07. What do you feel when a new member criticize your artwork?
08. You don't get too much hugs, favs or comment for an artwork you put your heart in, you...
>> kinda feel like a bad artist...
09. You were hoping your favorite subscriber to leave a comment on your artwork, but they never did, you...
>> shrug it off
10. Did you get nervous when you're about to leave a comment in an Otaku Legend/Senior Otaku or any other high ranker's artwork?
>> no, but moderators i do haha
11. Did you subscribe back to those who subscribe to you?
12. Did you checked the artworks of your subscriber?
13. How many times did you visit 'New Member Introduction' site in a week?
14. Last Question, do you like this question? And why is that?
>> it's a well behaved question.
good riddens too.
I'm done with life's shit now.
If you guys have a myspace or twitter, let's hook up lol.
Sooo...Here's my myspace URL: http://www.myspace.com/495034025
And here's my Twitter URl: http://twitter.com/SquareSalute
Anyway, Sunday tomorrow. Then school. BLEH. Bought new stuff today as my xmas present from my G-rents lol. Just clothes from Hot Topic really.
HEY. Can I suggest a REALLY REALLY good manga real quick??? Yes? Ok!
Shinobi Life. SOoooOOOooo good. OneManga.com it.
Man, I wish I had more time (or more interesting things to blog about) but I got to go~! It's great hearing from you guys again !! TTYL.
Yes, it's true. I'm not dead guys. Haha...
Anywayyy....Thanksgiving was yummy of course. My older brother Matthew spent the night and will be here again Sunday. Yay. Here's a pic below:
My OLDEST brother Frank stayed in Texas and had thanksgiving with my cousins down there. But it was ok since I'll see him the day after xmas, cuz we're going down to Austin. Which should be fun with my little cousin James, 6, there. But I'm technically the youngest in my family.
So hope you guys try to stay in contact with me :3 Love you all!