I needed something to do, and I stumbled upon this! Ha~
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: .....Water...I think...
2. Last phone call: Work
3. Last text message: To my mom complaining about waiting in a line of cars trying to turn left because people have forgotten how to drive in snow!
4. Last song you listened to: World in Mine- Hatsune Miku
5. Last time you cried: Oh dear...January 3rd...maybe....
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: Hahaha! I haven't even seriously dated anyone. Duudes, I'm forever alone. =_=
7. Been cheated on: Nope
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Have you not read my answer to question 6?
9. Lost someone special: Not that I know of.
10. Been depressed: Yes, it's been a while though.
11. Been drunk and threw up: No.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Uhhh....no? It's only the 11th of January.
16. Fallen out of love: Nope
17. Laughed until you cried: Oh goodness, YES!!!
18. Met someone who changed you: Quite possibly.
19. Found out who your true friends were: I've known that for quite some time.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Uhhhhh.....
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list: Again, have you not read the answer to question 6?
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? On theO? 1. On facebook...all of them.
23. How many kids do you want? 4 at the most.
24. Do you have any pets? Yes, a dog, cat, and a number a fish.
25. Do you want to change your name? Not exactly. I'm perfectly content with my name.
26. What did you do for your last birthday? I moved up to college...again. -_-' Why is my birthday at the end of August!?
27. What time did you wake up today? 7:15. Luckly I had my later classes today.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Getting ready for bed.
29. Name something you cannot wait for: The new freakin' episode of TMNT 2012~~~~
30. Last time you saw your Mother: January 6.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Being done with college would be nice.
32. What are you listening to right now? Tsukematsukeru - Kyarypamyupamyu
34. Who is getting on your nerves now? My friend, that I room with. I've known her since 9th grade, but she has one of those very special personalities that you can only handle a little bit at a time.
35. Most visited webpage: Deviantart, Facebook, tumblr, Youtube.
36.Whats your real name: Jessica
37. Nicknames: Jess, Jessi, Nino
39. Zodiac sign: Leo
40. Male or female? Female.
41. Primary School? Discovery Elementary and Adele C. Young Intermediate School
42. Secondary School? Box Elder Middle and High School
43. High school/College? Utah State University
44. Hair color: Brown/Dark brown
45. Long or short: Longish.
46. Height: 5'8"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Uhhh...I'm not sure actually.
48: What do you like about yourself? My smile...I guess.
49. Piercings: One in each ear. I don't wear earing anymore though.
51. Righty or lefty: Right!
52. First surgery: Getting my wisdom teeth out.
53. First piercing: Ears.
54. First best friend: I have a lot of really good friends, but best friend is something I don't call people. ;) Don't know why I'm just weird like that. Natsu nii is one of them though.
55. First sport you joined: Volleyball. It's the only sport I'm sorta good at.
56. First vacation: Uhhh...to visit family in Canada I'm sure.
57. First pair of trainers: Hahaha! No. I don't work out.
58. Eating: Nothing
59. Drinking: Nothing
60. I'm about to: Continue surfing the net or play The Sims of some sort.
61. Listening to: The Place Where Wishes Come True - Clannad OST
62. Waiting for: Motivation and talent in the drawing area.
63. I'm feeling: Tired and relaxed.
64. Want kids? Yes, a few.
65. Get married? Well, yeah, I kinda want to be married to be able to have those kids.
66. Career: Sure! But I would rather stay at home and make money off my hobbies and such.
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes, definitely
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs, got to go with those hugs.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller. I want to be able to look up to the man I like.
70. Older or Younger: Older, there's just something about older men. I feel that they're slightly more mature.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: ...I'm not sure actually. Probably romanitic.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Oh dude, I don't know, both.
73. Sensitive or loud: Both, be loud like me, but at least be able to be sensitive when called for.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
75. Kissed a stranger: No, I swear you still haven't read the answer to question 6.
76. Drank hard Liquor: No.
77. Lost glasses/contacts: ....Yes....but I found them eventually!
78. Sex on first date: No...no...nononononono.
79. Broken someone's heart: I have no idea actually. I hope not!
80. Been arrested: Hahaha, no!
81. Turned someone down: Eeeeh...I don't think so.
82. Cried when someone died: No. Don't get me wrong, I feel sad, but I can't seem to cry.
83. Fallen for a friend: Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself: Not usually.
85. Love at first sight: Depends, but usually no. I think you can feel physically attracted to someone at first sight, but love comes with work.
86. Heaven: Yes.
87. Santa Claus: Totally! The spirit of Santa will never die! ;)
88. Kiss on the first date: No.
89. Angels: Yup.
90. God: I do. Let me hope okay.
91. Had more than 1 boyfriend at a time: ....Bwahaha! Read the answer to 6 buddy. (No. I haven't even had 1.)
92. Did you sing today? Yes....sorta.
93. Did something illegal?: Yes, when I was like...6 I stole candy from a store...and I speed while driving all the time.
94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? Probably about 4 months ago so I could get better grades in my classes last semester.
95. The moment you would choose to re-live? Winter break. I miss my sleeping time.
96. Are you afraid of falling in love? Yes, just a little. It's hard for me to adapte to life changing things.
97. When was the last time you lied? Uhhh....dude I don't even remember.
98. Are you usually late, early or right on time? Right on time or late to things that aren't important. Early for work or school.
99. Would you give your life to save someone else's? Yes. If it was my family or friends. Definitely.
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths? Pffft, of course not.
So, I just realized that I never made a post about my favorite Christmas present I got! So here's a special treat for I'll post a picture of myself with it! Now you'll get to see what I look like. (On Christmas day, with no make-up) Don't laugh too hard okay? This were taken a while go (on Christmas)with my webcam, with nasty lighting (it's horrible quality)...so yeah....enjoy!
So, I've been really bummed about my ability to draw humans lately. I was wondering if any of you have/know of good anatomy references/books/websites/links, whatever, that you think would be useful to me. I don't particularly like looking at nude people, so if they're clothed, even if it's just underwear, that would be awesome! I have been looking for good references for a while, but the more I have the better!
Thanks a bunch guys!
So I'm walking home, taking a shortcut through my university's Fine Arts building and when I turn the corner I run into this thing. Scared the crap out of me. Why? Well I wasn't expecting a huge cardboard pirate to be around the corner. No it's not really scary, just unexpected, and to be honest it's actually pretty cool right?