I remember this one going around theOtaku.. Hm, well let's see it again. :)
/* Must post the Rules */
// Answer the questions the Tagger has in their Tagging post, then make 11 new ones //
/* Tag 11 people and link them to your post */
// Let them know you've tagged them //
Star Crossed's questions:
1. You're hungry. What's the food thing you think of?
2. Favorite non-anime show? (can be a cartoon :D)
Umm... *being quite the otaku* hard to say.. Star Wars Clone wars? :D
Haha, well there are more, but too many to count and remember now.
3. What's one thing you wish you could do? (like a skill you don't have, etc.)
To control my emotions and time on how I want when I want. Wouldn't things then be without sense? Maybe.
4. are you better with digital or traditional art?
5. do you reread books?
Sometimes I do, though rarely.
6. Favorite thing to do when you're alone?
Ummmm..... Pretty much anything, I don't know I alone most the time. xD
7. picture or drawing of your beautiful face?
I think that you got the wrong person. xP
Maybe later I will update it with it (sorry..), I don't have a new one right at the moment.
8. sweet or sour?
The one that starts with "s"... Salty! :D
9. What career did you want when you were a kid?
To be a military strategist or any personal that would defend his honor and others though my means that I can.
10. How are ya?
Fine and you?
11. What was the last thing someone said to you?
. . . I am sorry, but that one is a hard one. I can't remember though it wasn't that long ago. XD
Ichi Haze's questions:
1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
The same when it was the last time that you attacked someone with a wooden sword. We were just kids. Though... I did plan one recently.
2. What is the last movie that you saw?
Even though it was several weeks ago, it was an anime one titled "The girl who leaped through time".
3. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
When I have to get up and take my remote... lol
Not really, I don't hate any as long as they make sense and I am feeling cheerful.
4. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
Hm, it could be a recent one that I watched, though I can also say Clannad partially and for sure.
5. What book can you read over and over again?
The one that has 10 pages?
6. What are the objects to your right?
Empty space and everything that physicians tell about that.
7. If you were going to do karaoke tonight, what song would you sing?
The one with the weirdest name..
8. What is your favorite TV show?
Again? Do anime count? xP
9. What time did you go to bed last night?
Wouldn't you like to know?
Nothing special, 11:15 PM actually.
10.Do you know any other languages? Which ones?
Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and I can understand most of Slovenian, Macedonian and to be fair, understand partially many of other Slavic languages.
Also I know fairly well German, some of Latin and some of Japanese.
11.What is your favorite day of the week?
Wednesday right now. It is in middle of the week, I don't have my classes then and can be learning at home whole day.
1. Quickly think of the longest word you know and [try to] write out the definition!
Lame - the person who can't remember a longer word at the moment
2. What is the most precious thing (or person) to you at the moment? :D
My laptop? If that broke I would loose most of my resources to study. D:
3. When I say “blue” what is the first thing you think of?
A vast and undefined globe of memories and a forgotten ocean behind it.
4. What is a dream you’d wish would come true?
Aaah... Any good one.
5. Name one thing that you would fight for?
For the ones who cherish live and others, anyone on who is harm done and who don't deserve it. You don't need much to defend someone else.
6. The last song you’ve listened to. Is it your favourite song? :3
Aaah.. Gangam style? XD I think that I watched a parody of it recently, but for a standard song I think it would either be Drunken Whaler, the theme song of Dishonored or a song from FFIX. And while they are all very good, it is not favorite of course.
7. The last thing that you remember dreaming about.
Vampires and wolfs and leprechauns...
8. Name someone(s) on theO that have inspired you, as well as someone else in real life.
Too many to count, I would feel bad if I would hurt someone and somehow forget to mention. In all short notice from the first time that I joined here to now, everyone that I talked to. Everyone who always gave their best, who went through all the hardships and who made all these meaningful things here. No matter if they were nice or less nice looking, as long as they had a true intent they were great.
9. WHY? >3
Because my mind is too troubled to pick someone certain from the list, sorry.. I think that all lives played a big role here for me and I am thankful for that.
10. Were these questions boring? DX
No, of course not. In fact you should have put also the 11th question to make it more interesting. *wink* ;D
1. What time of day were you born?
Early in the morning, around 7AM.
2. What is your astrological sign?
3. How many people have you talked to today?
5-6 if we count talking longer than one or two sentences.
Because socialization is one of necessities for us humans almost like food or water. We can neglect it, but in the end it comes on itself.
5. What do you like to eat for breakfast?
Something different, but yet simple. My breakfasts are usually quite the same, so even simple things added to it can make it more interesting.^^
6. Have you ever climbed a mountain?
A mountain? I am afraid not.. A hill yes, but not that.
7. Have you ever gone skydiving?
Wow, that would be interesting.
8. When was the last time you've fallen?
In symbolic or literal meaning? If in literal meaning then that was, hmm.. well I can't remember it as recent so it must have been some months ago if it happened.
9. When was the last time you got into a fight, and who won?
You sure have interesting questions. In a real fight? Probably a really long time ago. I remember one big defeat, but it was important for me to become more humble and start looking different on things. In a sparing fight? Well, we did that sometimes in high school, they liked to gang up on me because I had a different approach of fighting. No real winners, but I liked to finish it with a style.
10. Have you ever broken a bone?
I don't 'broken', but I had some injuries now and then. Like an injury on my spine, guess from what, from one of those fights. It did not brake, but even to this day (especially when I am doing push ups) I can sometimes feel pain in that part, though it is mostly gone.
11. Name the closest metal object to you (Other than your computer)
Coins, probably some coins.
1. What's the name of the last book you have read?
Like completely? Hmm, not sure.. I could even say the fourth volume of Spice and Wolf, because I started many, but haven't finished them.
2. Did you like it / would you recommend it? (a manga is fine too)
Oh yes yes, of course.
3. Too hot or too cold? (weather)
I would say too cold, although that can also be troublesome if there is no heating. But when there is, it is quite nice. ^-^
4. Black or white?
What, coffee, girls, Pokemon? Well kind of hard to say, I guess it would depend on what it is, but I do like white. It goes with 'light'. :3
5. Last song you listened to?
Suteki da ne.
6. The last time you smiled? Why? :)
Ah haha, I smiled at this question. :)
7. Slow/relaxing songs, or fast/easy to dance to songs?
All songs, but if I actually had to choose, I would probably pick the first one.
8. The fav nickname someone gave you?
Aaaah, I don't know.. I like all the nicknames as long as they are not objective.
9. Favourite animal?
10. Kpop or Jpop or neither? (sending a heart to Lucy: <3 haha)
11. I'm boring, ne~? Sorry, and thank you for answering ^^.
As we would say in our language, NE! :D
1.) Favorite anime movie?
Oooh... you got me there. xD It is very very hard for me to answer. Most of the Ghibli movies, including Laputa, Grave of the fireflies, Howl's moving castle, Princess Mononoke... The from others like Ghost in the Shell, Akira, The Girl who leapt through time.. And just writing all those I remembered some other, nostalgic ones.. Quite a long list, I can't just pick one, I would have to give it quite the thought.
2.) Favorite food?
... That is also a hard one. xD I do like many of our traditional meals, including "sarma" and "burek".
3.) Do you like food? If you answered the above question, you must 8|
Well, as long as it likes me. :|
It is a mutual love! :D
drink, drank, drunk
7.) POOP? 8D
After eating all that?? Sure! 8D
8.).....Did the last question make you wonder, "What are you on?!" xD
.. The toilet? xD
9.) ......AM I WEIRD!??!?! 83
Only in the best way!^^
10.) .......What does EMMA mean?? xD
Electrical magnetic master amper. :PP
11.) Will you have a good day??? :3
I dunno, it is night now.. Waaaaaah, I am in the future! O_O
○So....WHY DO YOU LOVE ME SHO MUCH??!!
Cuzz... of reasons! :D
○Give me your favorite memory?
Then I won't have it anymore.. :( .. Ah well, you are a sweet girl, so here, take it. *gives you his favorite memory*^^
(P.S. I know that you meant to write it, but I am a little random at answers. xD)
○So give me your insight on love triangles?
They are kind of like rectangles, only with more "ai" into it. :3
○If you could have anything in the world, what would you have?
○If we were to go to war with aliens right this second, what would be your weapon?
○Going back to the previous question, if you had to say good-bye to one person, who would it be?
My shadow. That little fellow never leaves me, only when we have to go to sleep. He is very considerate and watches his manners. :)
○Is loving people really necessary?
No, nothing is forceful in life. Though it is in our nature to bind with others. We can ignore it, but it can only make our lives harder and sometimes even depressing.
○Which world would you prefer to live in? (Ex: Pokemon, Bleach etc.) And Why?
Fiiiiuuuu... Asking me that is like asking a chef what is his favorite meal. There are so many worlds that I would like to be a part of.^^
And to that I say, lol.
○What do you think is the most inspiring music?
○What movie/moment/show/book has given you goosebumps?
... dunno. xD
1. Quick! What are you doing now??
Answering your questions! :D
2. Do you have an anime crush? Or hitting on a favorite anime/manga/ game characters?
Well I sure do. Let's see... who is my waifu of this week..
3. Which one? Minecraft or Lego?
The anime girl? Well, they are some, but for one it would definitely be... ah, you mean the brick things? For that, Lego! :D
4. If you have a favorite element power, which one?
Fire~! :3 Kind of in a Yamamoto mood now. xD
5. Another Quick! What is the last anime, manga, game you watch, read, and play?!
Last anime that I watched would be Strike Witches, I just finished the last episode yesterday. For manga there are several, but the last one was Bleach. I am currently reading the volumes which I haven't before, but have watched the anime of it. And last for the game it would be Legend of Zelda Twilight princess. That game is so good...
6. Forgot to add to the Another Quick! Last song you listen too!?
Um, probably some from anime soundtracks, can't say for sure which was the last one...
7. Favorite Otakuite here on TheO? please be me….
You are an otaku senior my friend! :D And yes, you are one of the most awesome ones here.^^ As for real otakuite status members, I haven't met many recently. Saw some, but not too many stay active for long..
8. Favorite pet? Or any pet? Can be a tiger you know
Then let it be a tiger~! :)
9. Which is better? Shoujo (“Beautiful Girls” or mostly about girls) or Shounen (“Beautiful Boys” or mostly dudes)?
I don't even have to think but to go with bishōjo with this one.
10. If you’re in anime what character type are you? Tsundere? Kuudere? Yandere? Etc?
Like in anime girl, or anime in general? Well I am more like tsundere I guess.. Funny to say to someone like myself, but I might appear like that from the distance. Or ... maybe even Yandere to some. >:3
11. Finally, why are you leaving me all alone in this dark…dark…dark…oh so very dark…corner…
Because it is night time and good boys need to sleep. Go to sleep now! *closes the door, wuuushh*
1. Anime or manga?
2. Main reason?
3. What is your current and favorite internet browser?
4. Why so?
5. Would you rather have a camera that is great at taking pictures, but bad at recording videos or great at taking videos, but bad with the pictures?
6. Favorite image manipulation program?
7. Favorite planet?
8. Is there any particular convention that you would really like to go to?
9. The most nostalgic and inspirational weather and scenery?
10.Ever watched Ultimate survival?
11.You know that you could survive in one because you just survived my questions? :P
Actually didn't want to bother anyone with making some harder questions, so I hope that these will do.^^
I tag!! *dum dum dum duuuuum*
2) Ichi Haze
5) Star Crossed