Since TheDarkEclipse posted his tag and was kind enough to tag anyone who read his own, I am will try and answer his questions as well. :)
It has been quite some time since I have done one of these, I think that it will be fun.^^
1. Right now in your stagnant mind, what are 3 words you can just pull out of your head?
Mozaic, earth, water...
2. What's your favorite color? (how generic)
And generic as it may sound, green. :)
3. How's the weather out there?
Bah, rainy. It is actually one of the cooler summers in the past decades, but it rains almost every other day.
4. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Didn't scientists already answer that one? I think that they at least gave a hypothesis.
5. What has ears but cannot hear?
Um, a person who has lost the ability to hear?
6. What's the craziest thing that's happened to you?
Hm, not sure. I had some more situations now and there, but nothing worth mentioning.
7. What's the worst thing you've ever done?
That is hard to answer as well. When I hurt someone's emotions or see that I might stand in their way (even though sometimes I have to) feels like the heaviest burden in the world.
8. Do you ever dream of your life or yourself as an anime? If so, describe it.
Ah, haha, actually yes. Mostly placing myself as some kind of person with a deep backstory or a leader in some smaller organizations. I dreamed also a lot about anime school system (or better to say Japanese system in that regard) since here we are far off of that.
9. Do you listen to songs dubbed in a language that is not your native tongue?
I don't like 95% of songs in my language for various of reasons. Just the ones that are special and have a greater meaning and emotions put into them.
Partially explained, we don't really have good songs, especially not a big variety like you feel find in standard global songs.
11. To you, what defines "a life?" What defines "a friend?" What defines "living."
- A life is span of time between every person's first and the last step. A fulfilled life would be the golden age when a person can feel peace inside him or when he manages to break the chains that are binding him created during his youth.
- A friend is someone who can read your emotions and correspond well with them. His actions have to be in sync with your life and at least some choices have to be influenced.
- Living is fulfilling basic daily needs: food, water, but also finding happiness and satisfaction and this circle of life.
That's that I guess. :)
I, myself, tag everyone who reads this, since I know that many are absent and I wouldn't feel right pushing someone to do it.
My questions are:
1. Two, three or four wheels?
2. How would your organize your collection (books, movies, anime,...), by alphabetic order, genres or something else?
3. When someone mentions history, what is the first history period that comes on your mind?
4. Country side or city life?
5. Island or mainland?
6. Do you frequently question yourself about your actions?
7. Cats or dogs?
8. Is there anything specific you feel nostalgic about?
9. Do you play video games?
10. If so, what is your favorite genre and console?
11. Do you prefer shorter themed questions on your tests or the ones that require longer answers?
I remember this one going around theOtaku.. Hm, well let's see it again. :)
/* Must post the Rules */
// Answer the questions the Tagger has in their Tagging post, then make 11 new ones //
/* Tag 11 people and link them to your ...
Read the full post »
I just noticed something. That meme thingy with answering those 10 question has been actually pretty popular lately.
So popular that I think that my post about that meme broke the record for me in how many different people commented on a single post. And it is 17 now... Before that most for me that I had was 11-12 or so..
But I also noticed that everyone had so much fun doing it and that was counts the most! ^_^ I was also happy to receive all those comments and to answer them, especially since I didn't update my post not even once (so people had to my world and actually find it.. not an easy feat, I tell ya).
So... that's that. What, you expected more? *laughs* Well I am off to prepare myself for tomorrow's leave so, I hope that everyone will enjoy it here while I am gone and I wish you all the best~!
*goes off trying to pack loads of clothes and books, and novels and some things into in a small bag which probably won't fit*
So I saw this being in a floatila (like floating around :P) and since in the last question it asks that I have to do it as well, so why not.^^ So everyone who comments (write anything you want even "baka") I will answer these questions to them. :)
I. Tell you something I learned about you by looking at your profile page
II. Tell you a color you remind me of
III. Tell you to which element I think you belong (earth, wind, water, fire)
IV. Tell you what comic, manga / anime, or videogame character you remind me
V. Ask you a question and you must answer
VI. Tell you something I like about you
VII. Give you a nickname
VIII. Tell you the object that is to the left of me
IX. Tell you what food, flavor, or smell you remind me of
X. Tell you to put this in your world too
Okay, here are some newest tags!! Yaaaaay! ^_^
Tagged by chibi-anna-chan:
1. Do you prefer savoury or sweet foods?
Hmmm... savory probably!
2. What was your favourite song five years ago?
:O Now this is a good one....
Read the full post »