Hello Everyone and welcome to my humble world!! ^_^
In this one I will post a lot of random stuff, from personal posts to various themes and memes. Look forward to many interesting and uninteresting stuff. Ciao!
Place of birth and living: Europe, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Interests: Many, too much to list, but you will figure some of them eventually
As you all may know, I try to be nice and kind to everyone. But also keep in mind this. There are many wonderful and talented people here. This site is really great, where everyone can meet up a lot of people and become good friends with those that have similar interests and common thing.
I have many friends here and listing them isn't enough to repay everything in which they helped me. For who they are, they know themselves. :)
All credits for the design of this world, go to my close friend here Hulaberry32!!!
I highly advice that you all as well check her profile too. She is a wonderful person and a very good card maker.^^
Since TheDarkEclipse posted his tag and was kind enough to tag anyone who read his own, I am will try and answer his questions as well. :)
It has been quite some time since I have done one of these, I think that it will be fun.^^
1. Right now in your stagnant mind, what are 3 words you can just pull out of your head?
Mozaic, earth, water...
2. What's your favorite color? (how generic)
And generic as it may sound, green. :)
3. How's the weather out there?
Bah, rainy. It is actually one of the cooler summers in the past decades, but it rains almost every other day.
4. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Didn't scientists already answer that one? I think that they at least gave a hypothesis.
5. What has ears but cannot hear?
Um, a person who has lost the ability to hear?
6. What's the craziest thing that's happened to you?
Hm, not sure. I had some more situations now and there, but nothing worth mentioning.
7. What's the worst thing you've ever done?
That is hard to answer as well. When I hurt someone's emotions or see that I might stand in their way (even though sometimes I have to) feels like the heaviest burden in the world.
8. Do you ever dream of your life or yourself as an anime? If so, describe it.
Ah, haha, actually yes. Mostly placing myself as some kind of person with a deep backstory or a leader in some smaller organizations. I dreamed also a lot about anime school system (or better to say Japanese system in that regard) since here we are far off of that.
9. Do you listen to songs dubbed in a language that is not your native tongue?
I don't like 95% of songs in my language for various of reasons. Just the ones that are special and have a greater meaning and emotions put into them.
Partially explained, we don't really have good songs, especially not a big variety like you feel find in standard global songs.
11. To you, what defines "a life?" What defines "a friend?" What defines "living."
- A life is span of time between every person's first and the last step. A fulfilled life would be the golden age when a person can feel peace inside him or when he manages to break the chains that are binding him created during his youth.
- A friend is someone who can read your emotions and correspond well with them. His actions have to be in sync with your life and at least some choices have to be influenced.
- Living is fulfilling basic daily needs: food, water, but also finding happiness and satisfaction and this circle of life.
That's that I guess. :)
I, myself, tag everyone who reads this, since I know that many are absent and I wouldn't feel right pushing someone to do it.
My questions are:
1. Two, three or four wheels?
2. How would your organize your collection (books, movies, anime,...), by alphabetic order, genres or something else?
3. When someone mentions history, what is the first history period that comes on your mind?
4. Country side or city life?
5. Island or mainland?
6. Do you frequently question yourself about your actions?
7. Cats or dogs?
8. Is there anything specific you feel nostalgic about?
9. Do you play video games?
10. If so, what is your favorite genre and console?
11. Do you prefer shorter themed questions on your tests or the ones that require longer answers?
Haven't I used that title before..? Maybe, but it is as random and serious as anything I post here, so it will do! :D
How are you doing here? I know that I don't post posts that frequently in these past few days (months..), but I am always lurking here and always enjoy talking with you.
My life is overflowed with studying. I chose a very hard course and am on a very, well let's just say, position that requires you to always be in front of current timeline, so it is taking away my time and stressing a lot, no matter how much I want to actually make gifts for you all here...
But when night finally falls down I usually do exercises to loose all the energy which I couldn't for always being shut in and then I try to relax with anime.
I just finished Toradora! after two years of delay and I loved it. It was a very heartwarming anime, probably one of my favorites.
Other anime that I am watching now is Hetalia. Again, after many delays. All I have to say about it is that for someone who research history as his hobby and in his spare time, this is one of the best ideas. One of best comedy anime for me personally.
So that was from me, a small update. I wouldn't want to bore you all with all the details, but I also felt an obligation to update here and still be in contact with you all. Even being far away, we are still somehow connected.
This will be a quick 'thank you' post. For what? Well, for all your good and wonderful birthday wishes that you left me either from commenting, sending me a gift, a message, dedicating me something or even just wished for every best, I thank you all! ^__^
Oh, and speaking of dedications there was a slight problem with dedication messages as I didn't receive one, so if someone has dedicated me something and knows that I haven't seen it, please let me know, because I would feel terrible if I missed on something like that.
As for yesterday, well apart from my birthday I also had my last oral exam for this semester. It went out quite well as all other exams and beginning in Monday I should start my second exam.
Again I thank you all for giving me something special as that here and for all the support and friendship that you gave me over the years.
~ This old man of 19 summers is signed out... Have a nice day!
It has been quite some time since I posted a decent post here. Not sure will I now as I am quite tired and it is getting late here.. But I have to do it, for respect and sake of many friends and members that I met here and that were kind to me over these years.
I would say that I am on a small break now, but it is not much of a break when you have to study and prepare for the next exams. They organization at my college is very bad as I never know exact dates of tests, some get pushed, some deleted, some... just don't happen. I always have to stay prepared and it is one of the reasons why I wasn't as active here.
But I am doing very good and giving my best in that. I also hope that everyone else is doing the same and that they are enjoying their time in life.
Some other bigger news, I don't have. If you ever wish to talk or you just want to ask something, feel free to do so. I don't like to bother someone with talking and writing too much, so I have to watch out for that, right? :)
Anyways, it has been writing something again here and as for everyone, stay always as you are and follow the right path.
So, here is something cute for you for being able to sit through my post~ :D