Taken or stolen (if you prefer it more :P) from Ana. Click here to view her's.^^
1.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Read the full post »
Because I got many comments (which made me happy) in the last post, I can't manage to reply to all so I will just say here, thank you everyone!! ^_^
As for what I wanted to write is that yesterday when I was chilling out on my balcony (it was around midnight), I noticed a weird looking animal walking around. Now we have cats, dogs, foxes, snakes all that around here.. But this one was different. At first I thought that it is a hedgehog, but the structure of its body was different and the size it walked as well.
Not sure what could it be, but it was very careful while walking...
Well that's that. So have you ever noticed a weird animal lurking around your place? :3
Also I am on a stream watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. It is a pretty good anime, but it might be for everyone, then again it might be. Give it a try, it is a masterpiece of its kind and quite unique one.
Ah yes, you probably all wonder what I am talking about? Well I didn't want to bother anyone yesterday, but I was actually going today to write my entrance exams for my college.
I had tests from mathematics and physics. And not only that I passed I was actually second in ranking of those tests and fifth in calculation with all points (our final marks, how we were in high school and stuff like that). I am very happy about that~! ^_^
I actually thought based on statistics that I will do like that, but you can't believe it truly until you see it with your own eyes. But I also could feel even before those that couldn't. Many didn't take test seriously and failed, so I feel bad for them... Hopefully they will manage to find themselves in some other colleges or try test again in September.^^
Well anyway, that's that, sorry to take your time. :3
~ Take everyone and hear from you later. I have my driving tests and such coming soon up as well, but still I will try to spend my time in more productive way now more here.
Thank you for listening and stay safe everyone!
Not really personal matter as some of you may understood, but on a part it is also true.
Now as you all know we here are all one big community. So helping someone is what we do and I would like to take your eyes and attention to a very specific post of our respected and well loved member and friend Josephine (josephine12cute).
You will find her post HERE!!
I would write more about it, but she already explained it in the best words possible.^^ So at least if you can manage to take some of your time to go and see the post.
~ Thanks in advance. ^_^
As the title suggests, this post will be about my second voice meme. :) I will do it, not too soon though. I do plan to do it after my entrance exams (which will be on Monday) and somewhere around that time.
So not to take away any more of your time, this post is dedicated to you guys so that you can ask me questions. Any questions will do fine, so don't be afraid, ask away! :D
I will also update this post several times just in a case some of you miss it the first time.
~ That's that and hear from you guys later! ^_^
1. Heyo~ How are you today? *dies* xD
2. Kidding, I'll start now but do answer the first one :P
If you could use one special ability, like flying or reading minds.., which one would you pick ? :)
2. Now, choose the one you would want to have the most: good singing voice, ability to play an instrument or an ability to draw well ?
3. What genre (just one!) is your favorite when reading books, and which one when watching anime?
4. If you could make one story real (from a book, anime , movie, anything...) or become a character inside it, which one would it be? Also, why and which character you would wish to be ! :3
5. Pick : A snowy day or a hot day on the beach! ^^
6. Do you ever get bored of being nice to people? xD
7. What is the thing you wish the most right now ? Not really your future dreams, I have found that out x3, but in this moment...Like a thing you really want or a place where you would like to be now or a person you would wish to be with now.. Don't know if it's understandable ^^; And only one of those things.
8. Name one member on theO about who your opinion has changed the most after you met them; tell what was your first impression of them and where were you wrong ! :)
9. What is the best surprise/ the surprise you liked the most someone did for you in real life, and what on theO ? :3
10. What is your favorite music style ? :)
1.What is your favourite Studio Ghibli anime? you have to choose 1 >:D or 2 xD
2. Do you have an all-timd favourite manga/anime character?
3. A crazy (or funny/embarrassing) thing you've done in your life?
4. Just for the fun of it, I must ask have you ever been in love? x) (back at ya xD)
5. What is your favourite animal?
6. What is it like where you live?
7. How many languages do you know?
8. There's not gonna be a zombie apocalypse, its gonna be the laptops taking over the world right?? How will you defeat them with your super cool tech skills? x3 *randomness*
9. Just have to say You are so awesome!!! I'm definitely sure all of theO would 110% agree too~ *toes up* xD We're gonna throw a party here to celebrate Otaku anniversary right?? xD
1. What should I draw more of
2. What do you think of me
3. Do you like sushi? Tacos? Fagitas?
4. Favourite color and why?
5. Favourite animal and why?
6. Song you last listened to?
7. Have you ever listened to a song and cried?
1. What is your favourite subject in school?
2. Who is your favourite evil character?
3. Please say your name backwards! >D
4. Say a tongue twister in your language!
5. Can you sing? If yes, please sing for us! If no, please sing for us as well! XD
6. What's a unique talent that you're relatively good at?
7. What is a derp? :3
1. Who was your first friend on theO? Do you still keep in touch?
2. How many languages do you speak?
3. What kind of music do you like?
4. Do you love to sing?
5. if so, will you sing for us? :)
6. if not, do your best? ^^
7. What character (from anything) reminds you of yourself?
8. cities, towns, or countryside?
9. What's one thing you want to improve?
10. Is there something you really want to do?
11. Do you like to write?
12. Read? What's your favorite book?
13. What's your favorite subject to draw?
14. do you have any pets?
15. What makes you really happy?