Melanie | Gone for now | See you around~
- Created By RainbowMelon
My boyfriend broke up with me. Yea. That's not going to be discussed here. . . Nothing bad happened. And I understand completely. That isn't to say I'm not going through the heartbreak phase that every girl goes through after getting dumped. xD;
And, without going into the details, my Dad's doing better. (: Rehab and all that now. I've been helping my Mom out and then going to see Dad with her. I think things are a bit better between all three of us. My family and I never really got along. . . but I'm sensing some improvement. I still plan to stay at Kyle's house, though. He's like my brother.
Other than that, once things are back to normal and I have all my free time back, I think I should get a job. I feel like I don't do anything to help Kyle and his family out. I mean, I live at his house and get things handed to me and yet I don't pay for things or help out. That's got to change.
Then I have to start thinking about school again. So, I've got a lot to keep me busy. Yea. . . so, I plan to disappear for a while again. Perhaps I'll stop by once in a while. I'm kind of drifting away from all these sites.
Bye for now~
I am OBSESSED with this song right now. <3 Pre-Ordered the Album, too.
I don't really have much in terms of an update. My Dad's in the hospital. He and I have NEVER gotten along, but I've been going down to see him a lot. My Mom asked me to personally. And my best friend's Grandmother is sick at home, so I help take care of her, too. I'm driving back and forth almost every other day. :/ Kyle sometimes drives me. . . but he usually works. /headwall
Way too stressed out. Not even going to mention all the other shit that's been screwing with my life.
I'll be back when things calm down, I guess. (':
Oh yea, Megamind is coming out on DVD on Friday. <3 That just makes me a lot happier. That will DEFINITELY cheer me up a bit. :'D Excited for 'The Button of Doom' extra on the combo-pack DVD. FFF- /fangirls xD
Good lord, we're getting tons of it here! It started early-ish this morning and it's supposed to go on 'till sometime late tomorrow afternoon. We've already got about a foot out there. I would seriously LOVE to go out to snowboard tomorrow, but I got an Amazon Kindle for Christmas from Kyle, so I'll be inside by the fire reading eBooks while I snuggle with Kyle's new puppy, Chase. c: He's the cutest husky EVER! He chews on my phone and he has sampled my Kindle. I'll have to take him out in the snow at some point tomorrow, though. (:
But, I'm currently playing Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare right now. So, this was just a quick little update. I feel super cool riding my magical unicorn past a horde of zombies. xD
Anyway, I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas. <3
Get any good presents this year? :D
Just finished watching You're Beautiful for the 270574873956436th time.
And now I'm watching this rather interesting drama with a French guy in it. Like, seriously, a FRENCH GUY who knows Korean. First time I've seen a K-Drama with someone not Korean as one of the main characters. Call me impressed. o:
Too bad the Korean girl ends up with the Korean guy, not him. Isn't that always the way? xD
Anyway! I went to New York yesterday. It was actually the first time I've ever been there. . . funny, because it's closer to where I live than California and I've been to CA.
But, yes, I went with Kyle and two other friends.
THE NINTENDO STORE IS SO AMAZING I CAN'T EVEN USE WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT.
I spent close to $100 on Pokemon plushies. My bed is so beautiful now.
PLUSHIES EVERYWHERE. I am insanely thrilled.
And the tree was so pretty. * 0*
I just hate the giant ocean of people I had to navigate through to get to the other side. xD Kyle had to hold my hand and practically drag me so I wouldn't get lost. Kind of scary.
But it was fun. Tons of shopping and we went to a Japanese buffet. > w<
We're thinking of going again next year. <3
1. Real name: Melanie
2. Nicknames: Mel, Sexpants, Beardface (Don't even ask) and Melly Banelly.
3. Zodiac Sign: Libra.
4. Male or female: Female.
5. Elementary: Uh. . . I don't even remember. xD
6. High School: Who cares? I'm out of high school now.
7. College: Not sure yet. I should really work on that.
8. Hair Color: Blonde with red tips. Used to be multi-colored but I stopped doing all that.
9. Tall or short: Tall-ish? o:
11. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans.
12. Phone or Camera: Phone.
13. Health freak: Hahaha. No.
14. Orange or Apple: Apple.
15. Do you have a crush on someone: Uh, boyfriend. <3
16. Eat or Drink: Drink.
17. Piercings: Ears, lip.
18. Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
19. Been in an airplane: YES!
20. Mood: I'm quite tired.
21. Been in a car accident: Yes.
22. Been in a fist fight: No.
23. First piercing: Two years ago - my lip.
24. First true best friend: Kyle.
25. First award: I fail at everything. xD
26. First crush: I don't really remember~
27. First word: Hell if I know.
29. Last person you talked to in person: Kyle. Big argument over Mario Kart Wii. xD
30. Last Person you texted: Kyle.
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Kyle. Dragged him out to see Tangled.
32. Last food you ate: Those chocolates with the cherry inside.
33. Last movie you watched: Tangled.
34. Last song you listened to: Love Like Woe - The Ready Set
35. Last thing you bought: Wawa Coffee.
36. Last person you hugged: Kyle.
37. Food: Favorite food, I'm guessing. . ? Pasta. c:
38. Drink: Green Tea.
39. Bottoms: Up. xD
41. Animal: UNICORNS!
43. Movies: MEGAMIND ALL THE WAY!
44. Subject: Gym. I miss the good times playing volleyball, getting stuck in the net, hitting my teacher with the ball on accident, pushing a pull door and being weird with all my friends. Ah, good times.
Put an X in the brackets if you have ..
45. [x] been in love with someone. (BEEN? Pssh, I AM in love. c:)
46. [x] celebrated Halloween.
47. [x] had your heart broken.
48. [x] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
49. [ ] don't really want to experience love again.
51. [ ] got pregnant.
52. [ ] had an abortion.
53. [x] did something I regret.
54. [ ] broke a promise.
55. [x] hid a secret.
56. [x] pretended to be happy.
57. [x] met someone who changed your life. (JinHo~)
58. [x] pretended to be sick.
59. [ ] left the country.
60. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
62. [x] ran a mile.
63. [x] went to the beach with your best friend.
64. [x] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [ ] hated someone. (Strong word.)
66. [x] stayed single for 2 years.
67. Eating: Nothing.
68. Drinking: Tea.
69. Listening: Love Like Woe. o wo
70. Sitting / laying: Sitting.
71. Plans for today: Day's over! Tomorrow, nothing. Saturday - TO NEW YORK, YO! Unless plans get screwed over in the face by my friends.
72. Wanting: To go live with my JinHo and cuddle with him. :D
73. Want kids? Eh. . . maybe?
74. Want to get married? Sure.
75. Career: Journalist and an author on the side.
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
77. Shorter or taller: Taller.
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic.
81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
82. Looks or personality: Personality. Looks are a bonus. I GOT BOTH IN ONE. <3
83. Lost glasses / contacts: Yes.
84. Snuck out of a house: Yep.
85. Held a gun / knife for self defense: Nope.
86. Killed somebody: I kill people left and right. . . because I am Ezio Auditore da Firenze and I am an Assassin. o: Lolol. What?
87. Broken someone's heart: Probably. But I don't think I ever meant to.
88. Been in love: Yessir. <3
89. Cried when someone died: Of course.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Sure, why not? c:
91. Miracles: Yea, right.
92. Love at first sight: Nope.
93. Heaven: No.
94. Santa Clause: Nope.
95. Sex on the first date: No!
96. Kiss on the first date: Depends.
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes.
98. Do you know who your real friends are: I sure hope so.
99. Do you believe in God: No.
100. What race are you? American with a touch of Italian.
Well, that was quite fun. Time for bed. <3
NEW LAPTOP, GAIIIZZZ! Just saying. :3