- Created By KassidyD
I'm pretty sure I had an account on here when I was little, so I'm not sure if this really counts as a beginning. But I'm calling it that because I feel like it.
In any case, I signed up because I really want to have some feed-back on my art. I want to be able to improve it as much as I can! All of my work goes into a print portfolio for jobs and interviews, so every little comment helps.
As such, as many pieces as possible are also a good thing! If anyone's interested, I do requests. PM me all of the information you can about what you'd like drawn (what kind of drawing, if it's in colour, what the character looks like, etc) and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can.
- My work now sells Justin Bieber duct tape and it makes me a little sad. I just don't understand why they needed to make that...
- I have THE worst cold right now. It started off as some sort of throat infection and moved on to me having to blow my nose every time I exhale. Gross.
- I've started reading the Immortal Instruments series. It was mentioned to me by one of my friends at the bookstore (I make friends with all bookstore employees because I'm there almost TOO often), and she recommended it. I'll be writing a review on it, just as I do every other book.
- "Soul Seeker" by 'Thomas Bergersen': http://youtu.be/0AIJEX7vQgg
- "Comeback Kid (That's My Dog)" by 'Brett Dennen' :http://youtu.be/_z18kgaoTJw
- "Crash and Burn Girl" by 'Robyn': http://youtu.be/4BMXSUPRSr8