Welcome to the home of my meme obsession.
I noticed how much I love those things, so I shall tag... oooh yes, I shall tag >D
Welcome to the home of my meme obsession.
I noticed how much I love those things, so I shall tag... oooh yes, I shall tag >D
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: red wine with Pepsi
2. Last phone call: my dad
3. Last text message: "Aia nu m-a văzut de câteva luni" - She hasn't seen me in months (about one of my teachers >u>;)
4. Last song you listened to: Blink 182 - All the small things
5. Last time you cried: for real, I think a week or two ago, but I always tear up at movies
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: no
7. Been cheated on: I wouldn't know
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: no
9. Lost someone special: yes
10. Been depressed: and got over it
11. Been drunk and threw up: yes ;u;
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: not sure
16. Fallen out of love: no
17. Laughed until you cried: yes
18. Met someone who changed you: no
19. Found out who your true friends were: it's been obvious for a while
20. Found out someone was talking about you: *diva sparkles* yes
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list: don't have a FB
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life?
What friends list? TheO? 3. No Facebook so I guess that's it.
23. How many kids do you want?
24. Do you have any pets?
No (said this a few times, my dog is a brother, not a pet)
25. Do you want to change your name?
No way, such a unique name, wouldn't think of changing it
26. What did you do for your last birthday?
27. What time did you wake up today?
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Browsing sites that are completely innocent and not one bit perverted
29. Name something you cannot wait for:
Next week's The Walking Dead episode >w<
30. Last time you saw your Mother:
A few minutes ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
I wish I was President, so much awesome this country can do...
32. What are you listening to right now?
The annoying buzzing of my PC
34. Who is getting on your nerves now?
No one in particular
35. Most visited webpage:
Surprisingly, my Deviantart messages
36.Whats your real name: (no 38)
39. Zodiac sign: Libra
40. Male or female? Female
41. Primary School?
42. Secondary School?
43. High school/College?
College, please don't lump them together, one is hell the other is awesome
44. Hair color: Red
45. Long or short: Short
46. Height: 1.68
47. Do you have a crush on someone?
48: What do you like about yourself?
A lot of things
49. Piercings: 4 in each ear
51. Righty or lefty: lefty
52. First surgery: got my tonsils removed
53. First piercing: ears
54. First best friend: Celina
55. First sport you joined: I'm not sporty, I fail at all sports
56. First vacation: sea-side most likely
57. First pair of trainers: really? I don't remember, I think my parents bought them when I was in kindergarten
58. Eating: nothing
59. Drinking: drank some tea a while back
60. I'm about to: read some fanfiction
61. Listening to: nothing
62. Waiting for: dad to come home *dramatic bg music*
63. I'm feeling: tired
64. Want kids?
I SAID NO
65. Get married?
I'm in doubt, kids and marriage kinda walk hand in hand so I think I'll say no to this one too
66. Career: translator or politics
67. Lips or eyes: it's a tie. I like thick lips, but thin ones are ok if he has stunning eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: hugs
69. Shorter or taller: taller
70. Older or Younger: older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: none. Romantic is not really my cup of tea and spontaneous, I'm afraid I'll react weirdly and ruin the moment.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: armssssss
73. Sensitive or loud: wait-wait? In what situation? Loud isn't the opposite of sensitive, he can be sensitive and quiet. I'm stuck...
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
75. Kissed a stranger: no
76. Drank hard Liquor: yes
77. Lost glasses/contacts: not wearing
78. Sex on first date: no
79. Broken someone's heart: yes
80. Been arrested: no
81. Turned someone down: yes
82. Cried when someone died: no (and I am aware that this is wrong)
83. Fallen for a friend: yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself: yes
85. Love at first sight: no
86. Heaven: not really, I don't think the soul stops evolving after death and just goes to a happy place or a bad one forever
87. Santa Claus: no (I did till I was 13 though, best Christmases ever, I miss them)
88. Kiss on the first date: yes
89. Angels: maybe
90. God: more like Divinity, yes
91. Had more than 1 boyfriend at a time: no
92. Did you sing today?: no
93. Did something illegal?: yes, I stole candy when I was a kid
94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
To the time where Romania was Valahia (Wallachia), I have some advice to give to Vlad
95. The moment you would choose to re-live?
None, the good moments are amazing because they only happen once, wouldn't want to ruin the magic
96. Are you afraid of falling in love?: no
97. When was the last time you lied?: don't remember
98. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Early or on time, it sucks too, the people I meet are always late. Sometimes I'm late on purpose and I still wait for them...
99. Would you give your life to save someone else's?
Depends on who it is, I think I'm too much of a coward to do it
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths?
No, if they aren't all truths is because I don't remember stuff not because I was hiding them.
[x] - You're almost always smiling (my friends are funny, I'm funny, my dog is funny)
[ ] - You're nice to most people and like to get to know people before you judge them
[ ] - You rarely resort to violence
[ ] - You would NEVER hurt your friends
[x] - You really like tickling people, just to see if they're ticklish
[x] - You stand up for others (if I can handle the opponent)
[ ] - You would tell everyone that you love them if it wasn't so hard on your reputation
[x] - You don't get angry easily
[ ] - You share your food with people who are out of lunch money (I NEVER share my food)
[ ] - Your favorite color is either blue, yellow, or purple
Total for dog: 4
[ ] - You take pleasure in fooling/tricking people (it always backfires, so I don't do it)
[ ] - You're easily scared (pshhh, bring on midnights and cemeteries!)
[x] - You hate getting dirty
[x] - You can be really flirty when you want to (I don't want to, it just happens, it's annoying)
[ ] - You keep your hair long (never)
[ ] - You don't like getting wet unless you're bathing
[ ] - You like to just lounge about
[ ] - You get annoyed easily (I'm too relaxed for my own good, I get angry faster online...)
[x] - You like seafood (yum!)
[ ] - You can spend hours trying to make yourself look good (15 minutes is an amazingly long time for me)
Total for cat: 3
[ ] - You're really good at swimming.
[x] - You like to swim
[x] - You like sparkly things
[x] - You are really ticklish
[ ] - You can fit through almost any space
[ ] - You've gotten stuck in a net or/and rope before
[x] - You're romantically lost
[ ] - You're really good at keeping a straight face when you need to
[ ] - You aren't very drawn to people who "stand out" (I just notice them, but I don't chase them down)
[ ] - You can wear just about anything (I can, but I don't)
Total for fish: 4
[x] - You like to wear bright colors
[x] - You like vegetables.
[ ] - Your entire life revolves around sparkly things
[ ] - You always worry about falling prey to bullies/gossipers
[ ] - You're terrified of things that other people aren't scared of
[x] - You aren't afraid of some things that other people are terrified of
[ ] - You have been told that you lack emotion
[x] - You keep your opinions to yourself (not with family)
[x] - You can be social one minute and a loner the next (if my BFF is suddenly replaced by that one chick that's unapproachable, the lack of conversation is lonely)
[ ] - You are a good impersonator and/or you like to dress up as things you're not
Total for bug: 5
[ ] - You're always prepared for something bad to happen
[ ] - You make little piles of things in your room that your friends/parent(s)/guardian(s) claim is 'unorganized' (my room is OCD clean)
[ ] - You run rather than fight danger
[ ] - You designate people to hide behind
[ ] - You say "uh/er/um" a lot
[x] - People have told you that you talk really fast before
[x] - Sometimes you stutter (^ because of the fast speaking)
[ ] - You like to have pets (sorry dude, my dog's my brother not a pet)
[x] - You prefer animals to people
[x] - You can't trust many people (trust isn't all that necessary, really, fun times can be had even without sharing secrets)
Total for rodent: 4
[ ] - You are prone to spelling errors
[x] - You have been told that you are pretty before in any given way
[ ] - You are modest
[ ] - You would rather run from a fight than actually fight
[x] - You would protect the ones you love
[x] - When you get really frustrated you cry (I tear up, my eyes get red, but I don't actually cry)
[x] - It breaks your heart to see ads about animal cruelty (they ruin my whole day)
[ ] - You love your friends but sometimes they're mean to you
[x] - You never say so, but you think that you're kind of pretty
[ ] - When you were little you wanted to be a princess/prince (if I remember correctly I was Songoku's girlfriend)
Total for deer: 5
[x] - You personally think that you are pretty (damn straight, self-confidence is win)
[ ] - You always have boys/girls asking you out
[ ] - Sometimes you aren't very smart in decision making, and have some regrets following you around in the back of your mind
[ ] - You hang out with an exclusive group that isn't open to just anybody (used to, good times, I can't handle big groups well, but now I'm forced to)
[ ] - You never leave the comfort of your own home without your makeup on/your hair brushed
[ ] - You are constantly altering your body
[x] - You are quick to judge people
[ ] - You're always up to date on the gossip going around
[ ] - You take ridiculously good care of yourself (just the basics, I don't use all sorts of chemicals for skin or hair)
[ ] - The only thing you like about school/College/Work is having friends there
Total for horse: 2
So I'm a mutation between deer and bug, sounds beautiful
Update: tagged by RenaMonogatari to answer these questions
1. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Like, what's my first one? It's debatable, I have so many old ones I can't date in order, but I remember when I was little I went with my mom to her work place. It was an old building, like a library, and I was in this old guy's office, looked more like a noble's room, and at a certain moment he raised his voice at my mom. I got pissed and started shouting at him "shut your mouth, I don't want to hear your yapping!" repeatedly. This is usually what mom told me when I did something really bad and tried to make excuses. I don't remember what the guy or my mom said, but I was very pissed for sure.
2. What is something you're most scared of?
There are a few things that involve family, my traveling agenda, but when it comes to me as a person I'm most terrified of being burnt to death.
3. What is your favorite book? Why?
Harry Potter. I can't say I read a lot of books, but from what I read HP was definitely the one book that I couldn't let go of. I couldn't fall asleep because I wanted to know what happens next.
4. When did you have your first kiss?
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (We all have one!)
I only have 2D crushes right now *forever alone*, but I used to like Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), I had a terrible crush on him, made a whole Universe where I was a witch in Slytherin and got to know him, embarrassing stuff. Then I kinda liked Miura Haruma, but not as close as how much I liked Tom.
6. What is your favorite anime?
Gintama. It's so amazing, it can get from a tearful experience to top quality humor like *snap*
7. What song do you LOVE but it doesn't mix with your personality? (For example, I like the song "Don't Trust a Hoe" even though I'm a bit prudish)
I'm not sure, I like all bands by nature, I listen to System of a Down and Pussycat Dolls, so I don't think there's something OOC for me.
8. Do you like anything in particular that no one else likes? If so, what is it?
Except anime characters? (I always love the unloved)
Erm... cold weather, it's been cold here and everyone complains, but I'm loving it. And spicy food apparently, I love my food spicy enough to burn a hole in my stomach, and I like it a little burnt too, my weird tastes.
9. What is your favorite non-mainstream manga? Why and how did you find it?
Definitely and unfortunately, because it's too amazing to not have lots of fans, Berserk.
10. What would your campaign slogan be if you were running for president?
I wouldn't run for President without the proper connections and certainty to win for sure, so, something random "Vote for me & you get free food" that should do it, everyone loves food.
11. If you made a band, what would it's genre be, who would join, and what would you name it (and why would you name it this?)
Hahahaha...ha~ My lack of musical talent, my amazing tone deafness, wouldn't allow me such freedom.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their usernames on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
Tagged by Dark Flame 3479:
1.Quick! Define endemic!
Not a question
2.What would you rather be doing right now than what you're actually doing?
I do what I want~ No seriously, I eat some yummy stuff and I browse the interwebz, good enough.
3.Have you ever had a dream about the end of the world?
Don't really remember, I must've since I dream so many movie related things and I love apocalypse ones.
4.Favorite ice cream flavor?
Everything with a strange name and radioactive color.
5.Can you drive? If not do you want to learn/are trying to learn?
No. Don't plan to learn either, traffic is scary, very violent and I imagine my favorite catchphrase while driving would be "Jesus take the wheel!"
6.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and write down line 4.
*sound of crickets* No books near.
7.Are you listening to music right now?
If so, what song?
8.What was the last thing you bought?
A subway pass.
9.Which store would you choose to max out a credit card in?
No store's worth it. Most are too pricey, maybe something like a fair, but store, no way.
10.Favorite thing to wear on the weekends?
Home sweet home clothes. Cozy pants, comfy t-shirt.
11. What kind of things inspire you?
Everything except people, humanity is too sad right now.
I tag: Knowmad, Solenm Serpent, sweetdevil, Twilightanimal, ElleXVI, noirassasin, MFran, trailmixy, vacuumology, Winterlion, CleaversForKids
(please send me a link once you're done, you don't have to do it right away if you're busy)
Questions for the ones I tagged:
1. Be honest now, how much would you last in a zombie apocalypse?
2. Are you still waiting for the perfect one to deeply fall for you despite your flaws, or you're having a more realistic approach on love?
3. If you were to replace an aspect of yours (personality or looks), what would that be?
4. If you were to live in anime as the character you imagined yourself to be in that universe what anime would it be? Give a idea or more about your character too.
5. Do you accept fliers?
6. Ever been to one of those parties where people pass out and revive just to drink more?
7. How much can a slice of cake stay in your fridge till you eat it?
8. Do you like big, sophisticated guns or prefer something more practical?
9. Can you swim?
10. What's your least favorite school subject & why?
11. Ever been into a serious fight? (with punching, scratching, hair pulling)
1) Answer these questions
2) Tag 5 other people when you’re done
3) Post in your journal/world
1. How long have you been an anime fan?
Ever since I can remember. When I was an ugly kid and my grandma stayed home with me because I hated kindergarten, in other words when I was 5 or 6, my favorite time of the day was 1PM when I watched Dragon Ball. I remember DB even now, that's how much it influenced me. Then I watched Sailor Moon and thought it was shitty so I dropped it. Yay for being the first kid to ever think Sailor Moon sucked?
2. What was your first anime?
Dragon Ball <3
3. What was your first manga?
*cough*... Bondage Fairies >___>
4. What is your favourite anime? Why?
This is hard and I don't want to be unfair to the anime I've yet to see... Till now, heck, Gintama & Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei! I watched them so many times and I still can't get bored of them. When I don't know what to do I watch an episode from one of these series, it's super effective for a mood change.
5. What is your favourite manga? Why?
There are at least 10 others who are thiiiiis~ close to how much I love Kuroshitsuji, but unfortunately for them, it still tops. I love it because of the plot and art. Simple as that, the characters are amazing (minus Lizzie, I hope she dies) and the designs are breathtaking. Contract with a demon isn't the most unique of plots, but Ciel has the ability to make it interesting. He's the most amazing character in my opinion, he manages to make Sebastian's lack of personality into something charming.
6. What is your favourite manga genre? Why?
Mature & comedy. In this order. Anything works for me as long as it's mature, because it often means the plot is more twisted and amazing. The comedy is just perfect for as a mood lightener, as long as it's good, like Beelzebub was in the beginning, I laughed my ass off in the first chapters. Then it concentrated around fights...
7. How much have your manga tastes changed since you first started watching anime?
Eh... not much? I still love hentai as I did back then and I love explicit manga, for example if someone's leg gets broken I like to see the bone, not splatter on a panel. Keep in mind that I was 10 or so when I first bought a PC (good times) and I started getting the hang of internet at around 13, so don't think I was a crazy 6 year old who read gore manga with a creepy grin.
8. What anime/manga have you been obsessed with over the years? Do you still like it?
I can't think of any. I've loved Kuroshitsuji for 3 years now, but it's the same with others as well. But as in really long term, none. I could happily watch a Dragon Ball episode, but I wouldn't obsess over it.
There are some manga I've re-read a bunch of times in the last years: Air Gear, Kuroshitsuji, Hellsing and Berserk.
9. Do you prefer more mainstream manga or less popular manga?
Sometimes mainstream manga are mainstream for a reason, because they're good. I enjoyed Bleach with a passion till the Aizen Arc ended. Honestly, Bleach should've ended with it, this new one bores me to no end. Then it's Beelzebub that is mainstream and I love, Hetalia and that's about it.
Though at the end of the day I find myself reading manga I can barely find any decent fanart of *sob**sob*
10. What is your favourite anime/manga character?
How about a trilogy? Ciel, Gintoki, Alucard.
11. Do you have a anime/manga crush? If so, who?
Just one? I love so many anime guys at one time I can't even decide who I love most. Right now they're: Ciel (as always), Inugami Akira (*hipster glasses* you've probably never heard of him), Alucard, Katsura, Gintoki, Okarin and Yukio.
12. Do you have a favourite anime/manga pairing? If not, make something up (you might suddenly fall in love with it!)
I love ShuraxYukio. She's 26, he's 16, what could possibly go wrong.
13. Do you like reading/writing fanfics?
I love to read them, some are amazing, I got a lot of essay worthy structures from them, plus many have awesome life philosophies.
14. Do you like drawing/looking at fanart? If so, for what manga, or does it not matter?
I love to look at fanart for almost all anime. It's best if I know the anime/manga, it's easier to understand the symbols behind the art.
I can't really draw, so I don't want to post anything less than awesome or at least good.
15. What is your favourite song in an anime (it can be background music or OP/ED songs)?
OP & ED. I can't say the dun-duuun-dunnn in the background means much to me.
16. What is your least favourite anime/manga? Why?
One Piece. The characters look horrible.
17. What is your favourite video game? Why?
Supernatural and sheer awesomeness.
18. What is your favourite kind of videogame?
Shooters and strategy.
19. What is your favourite anime movie?
Rawr~ I don't like any of them.
20. Was this quiz fun?
I had a lot to dig from my memory so it was cool.
A manga I'd like to recommend to all you who love serious manga.
It's about a werewolf student, Akira Inugami, who's apparently the last of his kind. He struggles to fit in, but because of his wolf-like charm and pride he's always targeted by delinquents. However, unlike most manga where the strong main character beats up the rest, he has a rather peculiar way of dealing with their violence.
The manga's art style is realistic and very detailed, with an accurate anatomy. The plot deals with the daily problems of Japan in a fantasy scenario. The rating is mature so expect to see details when fights happen and also nudity.
I'll post some pics for you to see what's it about. It surely captured my heart so unless you are a fan of shiny shoujo and Prince Charming-like plots, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well.
Orz, I'm bored, but Sloganmaker (<<link) is too funny XD
Just type some anime characters names and enjoy, I typed 10, and it kicked ass
Life is well when you keep Gintoki. (though it would most likely get me killed)
If Ciel don't have it, you don't need it. (PIMPIN')
Start your day with Sebastian. (ehehehehe~)
Always the real thing, always Ichigo. (looks like a strawberry flavored condoms commercial)
Toushiro - the bigboy. (HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)
It's time to taste Zuko. (duurr hurrr, indeed it is)
Kaname is real. (omfg? fur realz? OuO;;)
It's Katsura, not bitter. (omg, bitter! BITTER! seriously, no one can get my mind out of the gutter with a phrase like this)
The Zetsubou-sensei effect. (oh? ... *prepares rope*)
Shizuo makes the world go round. (almooooost~ literally)
No, really, I wanna laugh, I complained about my exams, so gimme entertainment, do this thingy :B