Got tagged by alphonse13 this time. :3
1. Would you be interested in pursuing a career in Art?
Nah, I'm a science person.
2. What's your favorite topic/subject to read about?
CHEMISTRY! I know a lot of people hate it, but it's one of my most favorite.
3. What is/was your worst subject in school?
Ermehgurd. History because it's related to geography. I can't even explain how bad I am at geography.
4. Do you collect anything?
Yes, keychains! I often get some from friends when they come back from vacations. <3
5. Did/do you have to wear school uniforms to school?
6. Why do you/or why don't you believe in ghosts?
Well, I used to believe in them, until last year. It's 'cause my older sis left and I became the oldest, so I have to toughen up and take care of my siblings (which is hard to do if scared of the dark/ghosts).
7. What's your favorite holiday?
My birthday. It's the only holiday where I don't have to worry about giving gifts to other people or clean the house for. xD
8. if you could change what Astrology sign or Chinese zodiac you are, would you?
No way, I love being a Taurus and an Ox!
9. Would you rather go swimming or hiking?
Hiking. Feet on land is how I roll.
10. Do you like writing stories or poetry?
Yuck, neither! I just hate writing. Like I said before, I love science- not literature.
11. Are you better at gardening or cooking?
I've never tried gardening, so I'm going to say I'm pretty good at cooking. My spaghetti is DELICIOUS. xD And I can usually create something yummy without a recipe and using only my logic/taste. :) (asian food, that is)
Got home from Science Olympiad practice, goes on theO, and sees 3 unread messages. You people! Making my busy life more....fun! xDD I'm gonna answer all the questions I've gotten in this one post, and since I feel like a rebel (and am pretty busy with all the homework I still have to do).
RULE 1: POST THE RULES. RULE 2: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE TAGGER SET FOR YOU IN THEIR POST, THEN MAKE 11 NEW ONES. RULE 3: TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST. RULE 4: LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
1. Quickly think of the longest word you know and [try to] write out the definition!
Antidisestablishmentarianism: something about churches and not establishing them (if that doesn't count, I can always give you some chemical formula name :D)
2. What is the most precious thing (or person) to you at the moment? :D
Hmm.....my grades. At the moment, just my grades. Gotta make sure nothing happens to them!
3. When I say “blue” what is the first thing you think of?
The t-shirt I had to wear for "Blue/Red Spirit Day" in school today.
4. What is a dream you’d wish would come true?
That I will have my first boyfriend this school year. :)
5. Name one thing that you would fight for?
Keeping my grades high. lol, I feel like such an asian.
6. The last song you’ve listened to. Is it your favourite song? :3
Last song- Vivaldi's 4 Seasons (for AP Euro homework)
Favorite song- For a Moment (from The Little Mermaid II)
7. The last thing that you remember dreaming about.
A huge fire and flood destroyed my whole city, with the only survivors being me, my sis, 2 friends, and strangers.
8. Name someone(s) on theO that have inspired you, as well as someone else in real life.
On theO- Well, Itachi, I have to say you're one of the people who inspired my first few wallpapers. :) And BabyD inspired many ideas for typography/style of some e-cards. ^^ But, everyone I've grown close to on theO had inspired my in many ways. :D That's why I love all my friends on here!
In real life- hmm, not anyone that I can think of right now
9. WHY? >3
Is this a question related to the one above, or.....
10. Were these questions boring? DX
Nah, they were pretty fun! :D No worries~
1. Your parents let you name yourself!!! The name you choose is:
Aria Sky :)
2. have you read the zombie survival guide?
3. what did you do in school/at work when you weren't paying attention?
Stare into space and blank out. Heh :3
4. do you play a musical instrument?
Yes, the violin. But since high school, I've become so busy I hardly have time to play it at all! :(
5. If you could be one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A genius, one that's social, too. That way, I can be smart and not socially-awkward.
6. What is your favorite none anime tv show? (Can be animated, just not in japan)
Mulan. That girl is beast.
7. Who do you think has watched "50 shades of gray" the most, Obama, or Romney?
Romney. 'Cause he's got "binders full of women" (according to JimmyKimmel) xDD
8. Does it snow in the winter where you live?
Nah, sometimes hail, but never snow. (weird CA weather)
9. Do you have a pillow pet?
No, I don't have "a" pillow pet- I have 2! /shot
10. A RIDDLE! I am closely watched, but never seen. what am I?
Hmm, good one. Is it time?
11. are you even the slightest bit worried that the world will end 12/21/24/12?
Hah. No. Well, even if it's real, I wouldn't be, since I'm not afraid of death. Just accepting fate as it comes.
1. What did you eat for dinner today?
Spaghetti. I cooked it for my whole family. It was delicious. :)
2. Red or green?
Green. 'Cause it's a secondary color.
3. If you could learn another language, what would it be?
French. They just have that amazing...style in their language!
4. What's your opinion about space travel?
Really cool, but it'd be cooler if I can go up into space.
5. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Hmmm, I think at China, where my grandparents live.
6. Do you drink tea?
7. What are your thoughts on the economic situation of Antarctica?
Antarctica has an economic situation? I don't think Antarctica even has an economy....
8. Do you have a front lawn, and if yes, are there any trees there?
Yes, and yes.
9. Favorite type of soup?
Clam chowder and chilli bean soup both hold first place for me. :D
10. Would you ever visit an apiary?
No, too many bees. They scare me. (lol, I had to google "apiary")
11. Do you play any sports? Or do you prefer to watch them?
Yep, track and field for the win!! Seriously, it's the best sport ever! (it actually makes a lot of sense) AND it's fun to watch on the Olympics.
FOR PEOPLE WHO READ THIS:
Answer if you'd like to~
1. What is your favorite school subject? Lunch doesn't count, lol.
2. If there was an UFO above you, threatening to take you away to some place unknown, how would you react?
3. What would your world be like without your smartphone?
4. What do you consider to be your strangest fear? (for example, I have telephobia- fear of talking on phones)
5. On theO, which section out of wallpapers, fan arts, ecards, fan comics, and iphone walls, do you most like?
6. Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, or other?
7. How many friends have you got on Facebook? Do you know all of them REALLY well?
8. Have you ever gone to a school dance? How was it?
9. Lots of school spirit? Or have you got only a little?
10. If your teaching is giving away 100 extra credit points for coming to school wearing Halloween costume during Christmas, would you do it?
11. Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, or other?
Mother of lord.....I took a quiz after seeing it on some people's world. And it is scaring-ly accurate. Not 100%, but close enough. o_____o
Your view on yourself:
Other people find you very interesting, but you are really hiding your true self. Your friends love you because you are a good listener. They'll probably still love you if you learn to be yourself with them.
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.
The seriousness of your love:
Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.
Your views on education
Education is less important than the real world out there, away from the classroom. Deep inside you want to start working, earning money and living on your own.
The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.
How do you view success:
You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.
What are you most afraid of:
You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.
Who is your true self:
You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.