Welcome to my House of Ghosts. This is my world in my mind, it is a place where I hold my thoughts and the thoughts of my friends and family. A place to look at myself in the mirror if you will. My life is full of wonders and hardships. A lot of both I bring on myself so it's not like I'm complaining. I am a very complex person who contradicts himself at every turn, makes life interesting that way.
It's there if you want, but I only have like 3 posts on it.
When someone become a friend, no matter how far away you get, when you come back together, it's as if you never left ^_^
I am willing to lay down my life to protect my country, but I would burn this planet to the ground to protect my daughter. I have the heart of an angel and the soul of a devil. I am supposed to be a sociopath because I can take life without feeling guilt, but I have a unyielding need to protect those I let get close to me. I am rich, so I should be an elitist, but I sympathize with the less fortunate than myself. The mere fact that people can get close to me contradicts the assumption of me being a sociopath. I have a high IQ, but do next to nothing with it. My IQ is 210, but I am mentally unstable because of traumatization as a child. I am a soldier that has seen combat, but I do not suffer from post traumatic stress disorder, because I am a supposed sociopath. I have a huge ego, but I don't think I am better than anyone else. I am unbreakable and cold to some, and soft and gentle to others. As a sociopath I am supposed to manipulate my friends, but I never have.
Name: Steven Desmond Reigns
Height: 5' 10"(70in)
City: Los Angeles, California
Country: United States of America
Occupation: security contractor(mercenary), amateur freelance herpetologist
Previous Occupation: US Army Special Forces
Siblings: half brother Kang and half sister Lucy
Children: 6yr old adopted daughter Mei
Previous usernames: The Preventer(09'), Agent 49(06')
Hobbies: martial-arts, anime, video games, exercising, playing chess, swimming, and outdoor survival
Beloved anime: gungrave, ruroni kenshin, gundam 00, chrono crusade, code geass, read or die, bleach, naruto, and many more ^_^
Beloved video games: final fantasy series, tom clancy games, fable games, star ocean series, call of duty and battlefield games, tales of series, chrono trigger, lunar series, alundra, and many more ^_^
Beloved TV series: x play, south park, family guy, the simpsons, american dad, married with children, dan vs, young justice, the boondocks, king of the hill, the avengers: earth's mightiest heroes, spongebob squarepants, and many more ^_^
Beloved manga: love hina and star ocean
Favorite movies: action, comedy, drama, suspense
Favorite actors: Bruce Lee, Steven Seagal, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Chris Tucker, Al Pacino, Bruce Willis, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Jason Statham Tony Jaa and more ^_^
Favorite music: west coast rap, alternative rock, punk rock, hard rock,and metal
Favorite artists: Bishop Lamont, West Side Connection, Mac 10, Ice Cube, Rammstein, Blink 182, Of monsters and men, Bury your dead, The Used, DMX, Filter, Smashing Pumpkins, Kill Switch Engage and many more ^_^
Martial arts: all black belts
Kali(Philippines special forces) 17 years
Aikido(Japanese origin) 14 years
SOC-P or Special Operations Combat-Program(united states special forces) 7 years
Krav Maga(Israeli special forces) 6 years
First off, you may have noticed that I changed my world color to pink, well that is to promote breast cancer awareness for the month of May. After all, my mom was taken from me because of complications of the chemo treatments from having breast cancer.
But I told you all that last year, so now on for mothers day I will take a few stories with my mom and post them instead, the exact number is how many I remember and have not posted already. Before you ask, no I will not be on tomorrow which is why I am posting this today, so let's get started.
The first one I remember comes from very young in my childhood. I remember I was trying golf just hitting a ball across the yard we had a huge yard 200 acres or something like that back then. Anyway I would hit it and hit it, and that got boring after while sooooooooooooooooo I started hitting it into the windows of the house. Dad got pissed and mom laughed, so she went and bought like 100 glass panels and we just broke each one of them to make learning how to play golf seem more interesting to me.
Have you ever:
1) Self harmed? Pain is weakness leaving the body.
2) Got into a real fight? Really killed someone in a fight too.
3) Been too depressed to move out of your bed? No
4) Tried to commit suicide? Yes.
5) Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt? All the rime
6) Watched an entire season of a TV show in one sitting? Black Lagoon, it was only 12 episodes XD
7) Talked yourself out of serious trouble? Talk then kill, way of life
8) Accused someone of using you? I have no need to
9) Shoplifted? Yes
10) Gotten drunk/high? Drunk yes, high no
11) Been to a concert where your favourite artist was playing? Yes
12) Skipped doing homework to play a video game? No
(Right now) Are you: No
13) Suicidal? Define suicidal, do I cut myself no, I do walk into death's house almost everyday though.
14) Bored? No
15) Avoiding someone? If I have a problem with someone regardless of who it is I'll let them know
16) Avoiding some task? No
17) Depressed? Never
18) Crying? No
19) Annoyed with a friend? No
20) Worried and confused about something important to you? Always, All my friends are like me, they need a padded room.
21) Get depressed easily? No
22) Get jealous/envious easily? No
23) Feel listening to music can take your mind off things? No
24) Worry about messing about your relationships a lot? No
25) Try hard in all your classes at school? I am not in school
26) Go out drinking? Not anymore
27) Smoke cigarettes? No
28) Smoke weed? No
29) Do any hard drugs? No
30) If you said yes to 28 but no to 29, Why? skipped
31) Believe in God/Belong to a religion of your own free will? I'm not going to answer that again, the only thing it does is piss me off.
32) Avoid people you care about because you feel you will only hurt them? Depends on how deep of shit I am in.
33) Agree that self harm numbs emotional pain? Self harm strengthens the body, emotional pain strengthens the mind.
34) Believe people deserve second chances? Depends on what they've done
35) Agree with ‘An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth’? More like a life for an eye
36) Think things will get better? Things are fine right now
37) Feel afraid that you have done wrong and will eventually be punished? Lol how, I was already punished and it only made me stronger.
38) (be honest) Do you judge people who think differently to you? No, I don't
Preference in boyfriend/girlfriend:
39) Long hair OR short hair? Makes no difference
40) (For Girls one) nice smile OR nice abs?
41) (For Guys one) nice smile OR nice chest? Makes no difference
42) Shy OR open? Makes no difference
43) Eyes OR body? Makes no difference
44) Religious OR non-religious? Depends on how religious they are, after all we wont get along if they have a deep passion for God, since I am my own God.
45) Caring OR non-restricting of you? Makes no difference
46) Straight edge OR non-straight edge? If they smoke there will be a slight problem, My daughter is Asthmatic, Alcohol I fine, but I have a major problem with drugs.
47) Piercings OR no piercings? Makes no difference
48) Tattoos OR no tattoos? Makes no difference
49) Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type? Makes no difference
50) Has friends you get along with OR has parents you get along with? Makes no difference
51) Drink alcohol until you were drunk? I did long ago
52) Smoke weed? No
53) Smoke cigarettes? No
54) Get even with someone who betrayed you? Lol, lets skip this one, I don't need to be giving people nightmares.
55) Forgive a boyfriend/girlfriend who deeply hurt you? Never
56) Attempt to kill yourself if everything fails you? Strength comes from pain
57) Keep your faith (any religious view) no matter what? Yes, I am God
58) Join a band as a part time activity? Maybe
59) Feel sorry for someone who is being affected negatively from alcohol/drug abuse? No
60) Stand up for your beliefs if someone strongly goes against them? If you come at me with your religious bullshit, you will be crying by the end of that conversation.
61) Go vegetarian for a month to see what is was like? No, I an omnivore
62) Fight someone who was harassing your friend s/family? Depends most my family can handle themselves.
63) Edit photos of yourself before posting them online? Why?, I'm not pretty but I am me.
64) Put up with friends who constantly hated against something you believed in/supported? Yes as long as they keep it to themselves
65) Be friends with someone who was nice to you, but a Jerk to other people? Everyone has a problem with someone else, as long as they don't try to put me in the middle, I don't care
66) Not like someone simply because your friend(s) didn’t like them? No
67) Lie to someone close to you because you don’t want them put up with your problems? I don't really have problems, I take care of things before they become problems
68) Starve yourself so you fit some certain clothes? Absolutely not
69) Get surgery on any part of you? If yes then which part of you? I have had surgery on almost every part of my body, chest, torso, back, spine, face, and mouth
70) Sleep naked? No, I can't sleep without pants on -w-
You can only choose one:
71) Black or Orange? Black
72) Metalcore OR Post-Hardcore? both
73) Cellphone or Computer? I have an ultrabook, and an Iphone5 that go everywhere with me, so don't have to choose.
74) Chocolate milk OR Coke? Coke
75) Tumblr OR Friends? Friends, I have like 2-3 posts on my tumblr account overall XD
76) Mac OR PC? PC
77) TV Shows OR Movies? TV Shows
78) Old bands OR new Bands? Either
79) Pop-Punk OR Alternative Rock? Alternative Rock
80) Reading OR Listening to music? Listening to music
81) Coke OR Pepsi? Define your reason for your choice. Coke and Dr.Pepper are ingredients to my favorite soda <3
82) Staying who you are OR changing yourself drastically? I am always changing, always adapting
83) Breakdown OR Clean vocal bridge? I don't care
84) Jonny Craig OR Kellin Quinn? Define your reason for your choice. Don't know them
85) Ronnie OR Craig? Define your reason for your choice. Same as above
86) Your life as a comedy OR Your life as a documentary? Documentary
87) Go to outer space OR Go all around Europe? I have been to almost every country on the planet for one reason or another, so space
88) Shoes OR Shirts? Shirts, seeing me shirtless is.....hard, not coz Im self-conscious either lol, I have a great body, problem is I've been shot 3 times and stabbed almost 25 times.
89) Chelsea Grin OR Suicide Silence? Neither
90) Drop out of school to get a job OR stay at school and finish your education. Define your reason for your choice. I was home schooled and working at the same time.
91) So far have you told 90 truths? And for fuck sake be honest. I see no reason to lie.
92) Are you quiet about your social life with your family? Not really
93) Do you want to travel when you are older? I travel all the time
94) Would you let go of people who mean the most to you to follow your dreams? There is only one person like that, and making her dreams come true is my dream.
95) Did you notice there are no sex related questions? You might want look again, because I made some of them sexual.
96) Rather be the opposite gender? I spent enough time inside the opposite sex to not really notice the difference.
97) What will you name your son/daughter? I already have a daughter.
98) Do you get harassed more than most people do? I don't know how much normal people get harassed, What I do know is if I break their arm, they don't bother me anymore.
99) What band do you hate the most? Define your reason. The only Band I hate is Non-Point, I like their music but the band did something that I never forgot. A guy went to their concert and after the concert he tried to get an autograph from the band. The autograph wasn't for him it was for his nephew who was have chemo therapy during the concert and the band tried to hustle the guy for 20 dollars in exchange for the autograph.
100) What makes you a bad person in your mind? Good and Bad are matters of perspective.
200: My crush's name is: Feirdalinde
199: I was born in: Louisvlle, Ky
198: I am really: Spectre
197: My cellphone company is: AT&T
196: My eye color is: Brown
195: My shoe size is: 12
194: My ring size is: I don't have any rings
193: My height is: 5' 10”
192: I am allergic to: Nothing
191: My 1st car was: A Toyota Celica
190: My 1st job was: Gamestop
189: Last book you read: The Bourne Imperative
188: My bed is: king size, even though I never use it -w-
187: My pets: are all dogs..including shimu -w-
186: My best friend: I have 3 my rl ones are Shimuzaki and my my bro Kang, and my internet one is Teapartyprincess
185: My favorite shampoo is: Gainer
184: Xbox or ps3: the one that didn't almost bankrupt its company when it was released.... the xbox 360
183: Piggy banks are: great for kids, I prefer a bank -w-
182: In my pockets: A bunch of tactical equipment.....I have a lot of pockets
181: On my calendar: I have a digital PDA
180: Marriage is: Great
179: Spongebob can: I love spongebob
178: My mom: .....is not here anymore....she was a very wonderful person, that I love and miss very very much....
177: The last three songs I bought were? I by digital downloads of CD's so probably 15-35 songs at one time
176: Last YouTube video watched: Rev3Games- Why is Nintendo Skipping Their E3 Press Conference? SESSLER'S ...SOMETHING - YouTube
175: How many cousins do you have? Two that I claim, which I love very much ^_^.
174: Do you have any siblings? I have one biological and I hope she dies a very painful death.
173: Are your parents divorced? No
172: Are you taller than your mom? I was
171: Do you play an instrument? Violin and Piano
170: What did you do yesterday? Worked out, and played with my daughter
[ I Believe In ]
169: Love at first sight: give it or take it
168: Luck: I make my own luck
167: Fate: Absolutely Not
166: Yourself: You have no idea
165: Aliens: Can't prove they do exist can't prove they don't
164: Heaven: Same as above
163: Hell: I was born on earth but raised and molded by hell.
162: God: God abandoned me when I was very young, he left me to die in the darkness, but in that darkness I found my new God Spectre the demonic lord of that darkness. Now Spectre and I became one in the same, I am my God now. I do not believe he is sorry for what he did all those years ago which suits me fine because I ran out of forgiveness long ago, and if he tries to interfere with me, he will be crushed just like everyone else. That is my belief, my “religion”. I do not hate him, but I do not forgive and I never forget.
161: Horoscopes: No
160: Soul mates: My daughter pulled my soul from the darkness. So if its anyone, it would be her. She has my eternal loyalty
159: Ghosts: Spectre means Ghost, and trust me, I am very scary.
158: Gay Marriage: if it makes them happy
157: War: It's my business, and my hobby
156: Orbs: ????? orbs?
155: Magic: Yes, I have a great trick, I can make people disappear.
[This or That]
154: Hugs or Kisses: personally I prefer sex if we're being honest
153: Drunk or High: I have never done drugs and I gave up drinking years ago
152: Phone or Online: I'm on both about the same amount of time in a day
151: Red heads or Black haired: Both I'm not picky
150: Blondes or Brunettes: Same as above
149: Hot or cold: Cold
148: Summer or winter: Winter
147: Autumn or Spring: Spring
146: Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
145: Night or Day: Night, I feel at home in the darkness
144: Oranges or Apples: Both
143: Curly or Straight hair: Straight
142: McDonalds or Burger King: Which ever I am in the mood for at the time
141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: Milk Chocolate
140: Mac or PC: I have both
139: Flip flops or high heals: tennis shoes, boots, or Loafers
138: Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor: Sweet and poor. I have more than enough money, and all girls with money
137: Coke or Pepsi: I love both Coca-Cola and Pepsi, but Coke mixed with Dr. Pepper and a hand full of fresh cherries to squeeze the juice out of, then stir is my favorite beverage ever <3
136: Hillary or Obama: Neither
135: Burried or cremated: I don't care
134: Singing or Dancing: I can do both
133: Coach or Chanel: don't care
132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: Who?
131: Small town or Big city: Big City
130: Wal-Mart or Target: Wal-mart
129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: I don't like either of them
128: Manicure or Pedicure: neither
127: East Coast or West Coast: West Coast *throws hands up -w-*
126: Your Birthday or Christmas: either
125: Chocolate or Flowers: neither
124: Disney or Six Flags: don't care
123: Yankees or Red Sox: I hate baseball -w-
[ Here's What I Think About ]
122: War: It's great for business
121: George Bush: My favorite president, 1st he did what needed to done following 9/11, 2nd He did not feel the need to divulge a special forces group to further his re-election like Obama, and finally for as much money as he spent in 8 years, Obama has already spent in only 4.
120: Gay Marriage: I think its should be legal, I mean honestly, who the hell cares
119: The presidential election: A joke
118: Abortion: Murder is my business, so I am indifferent on the subject
117: MySpace: A waste of a URL address
116: Reality TV: I only like specific comedy shows
115: Parents: I have my dad, and we are on the same page
114: Back stabbers: Shit happens
113: Ebay: I can take it or leave it
112: Facebook: I like to use it for chatting that’s about it though
111: Work: I love my job
110: My Neighbors: I have one good neighbor and one in jail for drug charges, so 2 now as long as she stays there I guess
109: Gas Prices: high according to a lot of people
108: Designer Clothes: I only where DC shoes brand clothes, Nike, and underarmour, and of course Armani suits
107: College: I loved college for the few months I was there
106: Sports: I like a lot of sports, I play more than I watch though. American football is my favorite
105: My family: My daughter is an angel, who is not afraid of the dark, but whats in it, and whats in it is afraid of me. My Uncle/adopted dad is my hero. And my real family can SMD(Suck My D***)
104: The future: there only one certain thing in the world, anyone that fucks with my daughter, will die.
[ Last time I ]
103: Hugged someone: My daughter, while answering this question
102: Last time you ate: 2 days ago.....I think
101: Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile: Hearty earlier(heartstop), I haven't talked to her in 4-5 months.
100: Cried in front of someone: I have only cried about 5 times in my entire life and the last 3 were with my daughter.
99: Went to a movie theater: Last Friday
98: Took a vacation: I'm on vacation
97: Swam in a pool: Earlier today
96: Changed a diaper: a few years ago
95: Got my nails done: Never
94: Went to a wedding: I don't remember
93: Broke a bone: 2 years ago
92: Got a peircing: never
91: Broke the law: everyday
90: Texted: Never to be honest
[ MISC ]
89: Who makes you laugh the most: teapartyprincess and shimuzaki
88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is:
87: The last movie I saw: Pain &Gain
86: The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: Nothing really
85: The thing Im not looking forward to: same as above
84: People call me: A lot of good things and a lot of bad things and all of them are true
83: The most difficult thing to do is: to forget about the past
82: I have gotten a speeding ticket: amazingly no, amazing since the speed I normally drive is 200mph+
81: My zodiac sign is: Virgo
80: The first person i talked to today was: My daughter Mei
79: First time you had a crush: I very long time ago
78: The one person who i can't hide things from: I can hide anything from anyone I am a very gifted liar, but the person I am most honest with is my daughter.
77: Last time someone said something you were thinking:
76: Right now I am talking to: My daughter and fine ass body guard
75: What are you going to do when you grow up: I am grown up and I kill people for the U.S. government
74: I have/will get a job: I am an independent contractor
73: Tomorrow: dunno what will happen
72: Today: talked to people on line
71: Next Summer: Don't care
70: Next Weekend: also don't care
69: I have these pets: I have a pit bull, a pug, and 3 German Shepherds, one was trained for the military which is my oldest and my baby, his name is Dieter
68: The worst sound in the world: Silence
67: The person that makes me cry the most is: My mom, every time I want to call her and tell her something.... then remember she is gone.....
66: People that make you happy: My friends
65: Last time I cried: about a year ago
64: My friends are: A lot better people than I am, even if they cannot see it themselves ^_^
63: My computer is: made by alien-ware
62: My School: I don't got to school
61: My Car: Is an Aston Martian DB9 with illegal grade high performance parts, kevlar padded doors, dashboard and trunk and bullet proof front, side, and back windows
60: I lose all respect for people who: If I lost all respect for you, I would tell you. It would be the last thing I ever said to you.
59: The movie I cried at was: the last one that almost made me cry was the secret world of arrietty
58: Your hair color is: Black, I can have it in any color I want, as long as it's black.
57: TV shows you watch: I watch a bunch of different things
56: Favorite web site: theO and rev3games
55: Your dream vacation: I don't have dreams, I make them reality
54: The worst pain I was ever in was: …....I'm still not ready to talk about that yet......
53: How do you like your steak cooked: Medium well
52: My room is: Very very clean
51: My favorite celebrity is: I don't have one
50: Where would you like to be: I am exactly where I would like to be, or getting laid *you wanted honesty so I'm being honest -3-*
49: Do you want children: I have a daughter
48: Ever been in love: Yes twice I have actually been in love
47: Who's your best friend: Shimuzaki, teapartyprincess, and my bro Kang
46: More guy friends or girl friends: girls
45: One thing that makes you feel great is: Mei's true smile, not the one she wore hiding her pain
44: One person that you wish you could see right now: My brother Kang is tier one like I was, So I don't even know if he is alive right now.
43: Do you have a 5 year plan: I have a plan that covers the next 200 years, even took into account moving into outer space or an ark colony.
42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die: I have no list because I dont know when I will die so I take care of everything now
41: Have you pre-named your children: No
40: Last person I got mad at: My body guards family members
39: I would like to move to: I can move wherever I want to
38: I wish I was a professional: I make wishes reality
37: Candy: I like lots of candy, really depends on what Im in the mood for
36: Vehicle: my Aston Martin DB9 <3
35: President: George W. Bush
34: State visited: all of them
33: Cellphone provider: AT&T
32: Athlete: Me XD
31: Actor: Daniel Craig
29: Singer: Bishop Lamont
28: Band: Blink-182 and Taking Back Sunday.
27: Clothing store: Men's Warehouse
26: Grocery store: Makes no difference
25: TV show: Top Gear on BBC
24: Movie: Half Past Dead
23: Website: TheO, rev3games
22: Animal: Mugger Crocodile
21: Theme park: I dont have one
20: Holiday: I dont have a favorite
19: Sport to watch: American Football
18: Sport to play: American Football
17: Magazine: Game Informer
16: Book: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
15: Day of the week: Saturday
14: Beach: The one in my backyard
13: Concert attended: Rammstein
12: Thing to cook: Anything really
11: Food: Italian, Sicilian, or Mexican
10: Restaurant: Outback Steakhouse
9: Radio station: I have a flashdrive with over 1000 songs on it, I have no use for the radio in my car, besides that I like 93.1 from my hometown which I listen to on Iheartradio.
8: Yankee candle scent: what the hell is a yankee candle?
7: Perfume: I dont wear perfume
6: Flower: Cherry Blossom
5: Color: Silver and White, followed by Black and Dark Blues
4: Talk show host: Rob Dyrdek
3: Comedian: Kat Williams
2: Dog breed: German Shepherd, Dieter <3
1: Did you answer all these truthfully: every single one
I have lots of worlds, which you can plainly see, what you didn't know is everyone of them secretly teaches you things. I will go in order from newest to oldest showing you what I mean, and it will probably blow your mind.
Eternal Sorbonne- Is about story writing, so It teaches you literature.
BlackSite: Planet Earth- Is about historical locations, Organizations, and events. So it teaches you Geography and History, that make it social Sciences(Social Studies).
Survive Everything- Is about ascertaining the knowledge needed for survival in any situation and knowing your limits. That makes it Anatomy and a bit of Physiology which are a part of Biology(Science).
Favorite Characters List- Is about a person's most appealing character, the way that these characters are determined is based on several different factor of the physical and mental aspects relating to the person him or herself making them their favorite. This Psychology, also Science.
Zoology 101- As if the name does not state it enough it is the study of animals, which is Biology itself and falls under Science.
Fictitious Dream Dates- Is a world based on characters that you find to have the most attractive qualities, be it mental or physical makeup ^_^. That makes it sexual education, minus the talk about the birds and the bees.
House of Ghosts- This one will completely blow your mind because it is math. In this world their is a 1/4 chance of the post being centered around one central point as shown below, I have in fact 4 examples of mathematical equations that make up this world.
exp 1- fractions
1/4 messed up
1/4 Mean to people
There is a 25% of it being one of those 4
exp-3 word problem
If you start reading a post on here that could be 1/4th serious, 1/4th funny, 1/4th messed up or 1/4th mean, but by the end don't find anything making it serious, funny, or mean. What is the post?
Answer- 100% Messed up
exp 4- Solve for x
x= messed up, like this post -w-
Minds blown, My job done, Spectre is out. From now on if you get caught in class open this post and the teacher can't get on you for not studying -w-.
I get asked a lot what does it feel like to kill someone, and my answer never changes, I don’t know how I'm supposed to feel. I always say I was specially conditioned, so I decided to elaborate on that while including a life story. When I was 7 years old was the first time I was forced to take someone's life. My heart shattered into little pieces that day, while I cried everyone thought because my family was rich they would just hire therapists and I be fine. I hated those people and to this day I still do. They were far from right, I was anything but fine. My mom and dad where never around, even after this happened making money was still more important to them. A few months later after everything settled down I had just turned 8 and began to train with a handgun, it was a P99.,I also got a personal tutor to learn learn Filipino Kali from. I would practice all day, in the heat, in the pouring rain everyday getting better and growing progressively more sociopolitical. I decided back then that I would never be that scared or weak again, because if life was to be hell, then I would become the devil. For the next 10 years I trained on several different weapons systems, one of the perks of being the adopted son of a security contracting firm owner. To this day the total number is over 90 different firearms including assault rifles, shotguns,, light machine guns, sidearms(pistols), sniper rifles, and sub-machine guns.
As far as school went I had a personal tutor and by the 9th grade I was taking mathematical and biological physics the highest forms of math and science available in high school. Both were necessary to improve my probability and angle of impact while practicing with the sniper rifles. So by the 10th grade I had nothing left to learn and was awarded a diploma. Friends was a bit of a subject to, my only friends where the kids I grew up with in my neighborhood including shimuzaki. The other kids from my old school were afraid of me ever since I killed the guy. So my life long friends were the only friends I had.
When I turned 18 I signed up for the US army, I made it in no problem after all I spent the past 10 years training for special forces. It was easy to get through basic getting through ranger school was challenging, but it was not my main goal, I trained for those years with some of the guys at the company who were ex-SFOD-DELTA operators. That's what I wanted to be, I was a little disappointed when I found out you had to 22 to even get into delta selection. But the rangers are still special forces, I was still special forces. I don't regret for even a minute joining at 18 and becoming a ranger, even though it meant I couldn't even try out for delta for another 3 ½ years. I loved my job, it was the first thing I truly did love besides my uncle and aunt who adopted me. No sooner that graduating ranger school I was put into Task Force Green, in the hunt for Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi the leader of Al-Qaeda in Iraq and more of a threat to the stabilization of Iraq than Bin Laden himself. War was different from life, it was supposed to be hell, and for once everything made sense. I wasn't scared, I was thrilled, knowing that every door I went through could be rigged with an improvised explosive or have an armed insurgent behind it. I didn't want to die per say. I wanted to snatch victory from the jaws of death. That is why I volunteered for all suicide missions, I was fascinated with death. I was filled with so much anger and sorrow I didn't care whether I lived or died. The presence of eminent death filled me with clarity and purpose.
It got worse on a future mission, where I was captured trying to rescue some pow's, long story short since I already made a post long ago, I was interrogated, tortured, and they wanted to put me one of their home videos where they give me a new smile in my neck at the end after I “warn” the US to leave. Maybe they should have done their homework, rangers never leave a man behind. Their hospitality was dually noted, and I gave them some of my own by killing almost half of them starting with the interrogator, one because he cut my face up like a thanksgiving turkey, and second he was carrying my sidearm and entrenching tool as a way of taunting me. After that I woke up in the hospital with a new face, since they had to remove my old one. I took that room apart when I found out a few days later, no one told me because they knew how I was going to react and they were right, I was pissed. I felt like someone stole my identity, all the damage I did to the room and equipment came up to like 75,000 dollars. The last thing I did, I smashed my head against the mirror to break it, then I started bleeding from my face, and I calmed way down, because as long as I could bleed I could still fight. Calmed down may be a stretch I stopped destroying the room, but I was bad to begin with, after that I got a lot worse. I have to give credit where credit is do, Al-Qaeda shown me what I thought I knew already, but this was not the case. I thought I knew pain, and how to torture someone, they showed me the proper way to do it, and re-defined the meaning of the word pain for me. I've been returning the favor ever since.
Then they day came that I got the mission that changed my life forever, we were to bring down a suspected prostitution ring. If you read the post I made when I first got back on you know what happened. When I went into that room and saw her sitting on the bed with that soldier in the room I lost it, I threw him out of the room and just started hitting him in the face over and over. I remember shattering is face and is bone that shaped his nostrils broke through the skin and stabbed me in the hand when I swung, but I didn't care I just kept swinging, for once in the little over 3 years I was in the army I shown some emotion, and it was rage. She was scared, scared of what was going to happen scared like me 14 years ago when I had shoot that man trying to rob me and my brother. The look of fear on her face pushed me over the edge. I was taken off the mission, so I took the girl, since I was the only one who spoke Chinese on the team. I found out that her parents were killed by gangsters because of her dad's gambling problems,and she was going to be sold as a slave. I had my uncle help me go through the legal channels to adopt her and make her a US citizen. Since I was still on active duty.
A year later my dream was a reality, I went through delta selection and passed I was teir 1 finally the highest grade of special forces, black ops. This cut greatly into my personal life, A few months later I was talking to Mei and told her I was sorry for not being there for her birthday she smiled and said it was ok. But it was the hardest thing Ive ever endured here smile was a mask for her pain, just like mine for all those years, a fake smile to hide a broken heart. I hugged her and told her I was sorry for not being the best dad in the world. She looked at me crying and said she didn't want the best daddy in the world, she just wanted me to be her daddy. And for the first time I was crying to the armor I made was shattered by her. I didn't need to shield myself all I needed was her to be happy.
Of course I didn't learn anything, after all I am a crazy idiot XD. I was on another operation we were infiltrating from a helicopter to carry out a kill or capture order on a ranking member of Al-Qaeda. When something that was just unbelievable bad luck happened, while I was fast roping to the ground, a sentry started his patrol and spotted us. I was a little over half way down when the helo to evasive action to dodge rpg fire. I fell almost 35 feet straight down and fractured 6 of my thoracic vertebral columns in my spine, of course the fall would have killed if I was just regular strength, but I was army strong biotches lol, but seriously my body armor saved my life. I drew my sidearm and shot anything that got close. I was out of the game for 6 weeks though. I heard the mission was considered a failure and they just called in an airstrike to take out the target. Since I was only 1 of 4 delta operators there with members of the 75th and 82nd airborne and the 4 of us and the top brass were the only ones who knew it at the time, the failure wasn't reflected on delta. The end result was I could stand up all the way straight anymore, I lean to the left a bit, and I have some nerve damage in my hands, but nothing some practice couldn't get around.
While in delta my mother passed away and I didn't even know it because I didn't get back from deployment until 3 weeks after her funeral. When I got back I found out that Mei, my Uncle, and some of her co-workers were the only ones who attended, My real parents had a separate funeral, because my real dad couldn't set his dislike of my Uncle aside even for that. I ripped him apart over the phone, I told him exactly what I thought of him all these years and I still don't feel bad for doing it, that was the last time we talked, and that was almost 2 years ago. After that I had one more near death mission as I lied there banged up thinking about what an a**hole I was being to her, I was no different than my real father always putting my job before her. It was there that I decided I wasn't going to be like him, after that mission I resigned from the Army. In the 6 1/2 years I was in the army I took part in over 40 missions, add the missions I have preformed in the PMC and my total is just under 60 missions and counting(I cant give the actual total since it could be used to narrow a search through DOD records for my identity).