Another year has passed, another year has come, I believe every end is just a new beginning, Happy New Yeaaaaaar, Guuuuys!! I love you all so much. JSYK, I really love this site ever since I joined.
I'm not gonna sleep tonight. XD I just celebrated new year with my family and I ate a lot. Yeah, it's already 2013 here.
2012 is probably the worst year I've ever had in my life. My parents lost their money and my dad lost his job (fortunately, he has got a new one). I hope for better year in 2013. I'll start college life soon, I'm so nervous and anxious but I'm looking forward to it. =)
Here's my 2013 to-do list:
1. Make my parents happy and proud
2. Find a job and earn some money
3. Lose 5 kilograms (I'm not fat but I want to be skinnier)
4. Procrastinate less
5. Control my emotions
6. Drink more water everyday
7. Spend less time online (I seriously need to do this)
8. Eat more veggies
9. Date someone special
10. Practice drawing using wacom
So there is a comment slam going on, right? Let's do our best!
God bless you all!! =D