Today, someone that I love had hurt me
Although he does not know it
He just said that I behaved like a child
Although he did not say very seriously
But it was enough to annoy me
I am not deliberately behave so ...
That is my nature
I love it when I behave so
I just do what I love
I only do what brings me happiness...
My happiness is:
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard until your stomach hurts.
3. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
4. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
5. A special glance.
6. Knowing that somebody misses you.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Watching the sunrise.
11. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20-pound note in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Eye contact with a hot member .
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful/good looking.
23. Laughing at an inside joke.
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (with your husband/wife).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair.
31. Sweet dreams.
32. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much-desired present from you.
33. Holding hands with someone you care about.
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies (and eating them...!).
37. A bubble bath.
38. Playing in the rain
39. An uplifting movie.