Check Ponyo-chan's world if you want to see her orginal one.
Po-chan: Hello friends! So the title has absolutely nothing to do with the post, sorry to disappoint you if you were looking forward to hearing stories about my brother. LOL, it's a quote from Spencer Shay, the brother on iCarly. So I found this RANDOM thing I did long, long ago, and I decided it would be fun to try again! The character I am interviewing's name is Yumeka. GANBATTE!
1. You must choose only ONE of your OCs. Do it again if you wanna use another OC.
2. Your OC must answer every question as truthfully as possible.
3. Title the journal as "OCs Quiz (your OCs name)".
4. When you're done, tag as many people as you want.
5. Have fun!!!
1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
Hello, my name is Natalya Charnetskova, but my formal title is Grand Duchess of Imperial Perovskia. You can also call me Milady, Grand Duchess, Lady Natalya, or your Imperial Majesty! Which ever one you like best, but don't call me Talya, my cousin calls me that and I hate it.
2. Interesting... what's your current age?
I turned 16 in January, but my doctor says I won't be getting any older because of my anemia...
3. Uh huh. What's your favorite food?
I like medovnik, macarons, candy apples, and cotton candy.
4. And your favorite drink?
I really love soda, especially jelly-flavored! Not to mention black tea, honey tea, green tea, rose water tea, and... I can't remember the rest.
5. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
Well... Don't tell anyone but I think Sir Alistair is really cute, especially when he wears his Imperial uniform or one of Lachlan's kilts! But my cousin, Gregor, thinks he will marry and take daddy's throne but I don't like him at all like I like Alistair.
6. Aww! Have you two kissed yet?
Alistair kisses my hand every day, but thats out of respect for the monarch. I once kissed him "good night" before I went to bed...
7.What's your favorite color?
I like black, gray, white, and... plum!
8. Who's your favorite author?
Sir Alistair Glazastov of course! He writes all sorts of cute fairytales for me; my favorite is the one about a girl who turns into a living doll and searches for these pieces of a song and... wait a minute...
9. Now what's your biggest fear?
I don't want to die so early, but my doctor said that I wont live past 16... I'm scared to find out what death is like. *sniff*
10. *stifles a giggle* I'm not laughing *bursts out laughing* Sorry. Any siblings?
Nope, I'm an only child! I do have cousins though, Gregor and Inessa but I don't like them very much.
11. Almost, it's only twenty questions. Who's your hero?
Sir Alistair is my hero because he's my knight! No, seriously, he serves as my keeper so nothing happens to me. So does Lachlan and Ilarion but Alistair checks under my bed for monsters every night before I go to sleep and reads me stories like daddy used to.
12. Ok, who is your worst enemy?
The Dark Artists, they want to destroy my kingdom because they don't like the way the monarch runs things. Especially a man named Adrastus, he is the one who turned me into a living doll!
13. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
As in teamed up or started dating? Either would be impossible because Alistair only serves me and he wuvs me too! Hmph!
14. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?
I'd thank him for making me so pretty and rich and cute and soft and for giving me Alistair and Ilarion, daddy and lots of dolls!
15. Okay, I'll contact them right now. Done! Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
I told you that I don't plan to grow up... But if God lets me live long enough, I'd like to rule as Czarina of Perovskia and be happy! I wouldn't listen to the men daddy listens to and I would be the best ballerina in the world!
16. What is your worst nightmare?
That I don't wake up tomorrow or I don't get to wear pretty things anymore... Or if there was an uprising against daddy because of his silly mistakes..
17. What's your lifelong dream?
I don't really have one... I would like to live as long as possible, wear pretty things, retrieve the stanzas, and make the kingdom safe again.
18. What would you do if your lifelong dream came true?
I would take a hot bath, wear my best church dress and be crowned Czarina.
19. Ok, where's your favorite place to relax?
In the garden behind my palace, my room, or swimming in that pretty pond at night.
20. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?
Being pretty, dancing, or searching for the last stanzas.
21. We're done! Now tag whoever you want. DO IT.
Tagging? What's that? It sounds like a commoners hobby, not at all fit for royalty like me! Alistair, fetch my parasol, I want to go to my garden!
Next is Alistair!