Welcome to books are love! I decided to create this world because I'm an avid reader. Or at least one of fantasy books, and I tend to want to ramble on my other worlds about the books I've been reading...so why not make a world for it? It's open to anybody. So if you want to be a guest poster, please send me a PM!! I hope you enjoy it! :)
I've decided on some rules when you post your reviews or book ramblings:
- When you post, please put the book's title and author in the title of the post!
- Either at the end or beginning of your review/rambling, please give some "warnings" to what's in the book. Example: "This book contains girls/boys love, profanity, sex scenes, lots of violence etc..." just so it's known in case someone has an aversion to it!
- Oh, and also along with the warnings, do say right away what genre the book is!
- If there are spoilers, do use the spoiler bars. But make sure to say *SPOILER* first...some people like to see what's under the black bars regardless lol.
- It'd be nice, if you do a review, to have some sort of rating at the end. :) Like a #/10 or a letter grade! <--these are preferred
- Please use proper grammar. Or at least to the best of your abilities! So no chatspeak (but "lol", "omg", and "wtf" can be used SPARSELY. No "omg this wz ze bst book evrrrr 4rlz.")
- If you can find one, do post a picture of the cover of the book. *optional*
- You may review a whole series at once! If you read a whole one and think it's easier to do that instead of book by book, go right ahead. :) Just make sure the previous rules are still applied!(like the warnings, be specific if one book has something others don't.) And list the titles of the books in the series at the beginning.
- Finally, even though I love love love manga, and I feel they are books like others, this world is reserved for novels, ok?
In addition to book reviews, you may also write an author spotlight (click link for the post regarding those). That would be basically a general overview/review of an author that you like. :) See my (Angel Zakuro) posts for examples of how these should be done.
That's all I can think of for now. ^_^ I hope you don't mind! *hugs* So enjoy! And share the world with all your book-loving friends!
Please PM me to let me know when you do write a review/spotlight! I don't get the notifications in my backroom when people do guest post or comment.