If everything is serious, how can we learn to laugh?
- Created By chichi6
Taken from SongBird33
1. State your name:
2. State the name that your parents almost named you:
Umm my mom wanted to name me Margret. I like Kathryn better.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most?
Probably my grandmother
4. What was your first job?
My first job was Wal- Mart
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week?
6. Do you miss your ex?
Uhh I could say I miss there company and hanging out. I still talk with a couple of them.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate?
Uhh dark... deh :P
8. Do people praise you for your looks?
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear?
Black or anything dark or white
10. How do you wear your makeup?
11. What are some of your nicknames?
Kitten, Kat, Emo Queen.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house?
13. How many bathrooms?
14. Do you have a job?
no currently, I just got laid off. If being a wife counts then yes.
15. Do you have a car?
16. Do you work out every week?
I'm tryin to.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again?
Yes. I saw them on skype if that counts, if so then no I have not.
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd?
Not that I can recall.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear?
right now I currently own a two piece. But usually shorts and a top
21. Do you like your eyes?
22. Do you think you are pretty?
Bitch I'm fabulous
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
24. How much money is in your account?
Checkings or savings?
25. Are you single?
26. Do you want kids?
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like:
I have a purse not a back pack
28. What celebrity do you think is hot?
uhhhh Depp, Rihanna, a couple others.
29. Last movie you saw in theaters:
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year?
Yes. I tapped dat ass and put a ring on it ;)
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you?
32. Have you ever cheated?
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
34: What do you like to do in your spare time?
Draw, practice violin or guitar, work out, cook,... adult activities ( but you can do those anytime )
I usually don't do this, but how are you going to come back into my life asking to be friends again when you practically pushed me away. I don't understand you and I never will. I thought you should know, if you ever read this, that I'm sorry for whatever I did. At the same time I'm not, because I don't even know why you pushed me away... oh wait I do. You assume to much and pretend that your faults are others faults when you really don't want to face your own demons. If you ever think we can be friends again you are mistaken. I'll always be here to talk if you need someone to lean on, but do not think for one second we will ever be friends again. It'll take a freakin miracle. Especially if you're the one asking for grace and forgiveness and can't even see where you've messed up. Maybe I'm childish for keeping a grudge for so long and what not, but you know what, that's what happens when you push people away like the way you do. Especially after me and zuzu stayed by your side when none was with you. Especially when we ignored all the warnings and signs that were right in front of our face, you heartless bastard. I don't know who will read this; I don't really care. This post was more to get it off my chest than anything. Rance, you really hurt me and I don't know if I can ever forget what you did to me and my sis. Not to mention you pushed someone else away from us that we didn't even deserve to be pushed away from us.
I've learned that i don't draw all that well or decent. I may give up drawing. I may not who knows.
Yay, the snow is melting here. I'm pretty excited about that since I hate the cold with a burning passion. Hehe get it I hate the cold with a burning passion... no? ... ._..... ok....
I'll always have mixed feelings about it. Moving to Alaska isn't on everyone's agenda. So many of my friends here, but I guess that's life.