Otaku Eternal | Posted 08/22/09 | Reply
If He dies, I'll cry a river (not really lol)
But, if he lives forever with C.C.,I dunno what to say . .
OMG . ..
Nice explanation,by the way . .
Otakuite+ | Posted 08/21/09 | Reply
Wow this is really well done
by the way about how lelouch died its really up to the viewer to decide if he died or not because it is very possible that he surivived and is now immortal. here's a few reason's why
1. Charles grabbed Lelouch with his right hand, which had the Geass sigil.
2. Lelouch needed the fully evolved Geass to transfer a code.
3. The code doesn’t appear to activate until someone dies. Hence, why C.C. was wounded when she first inherited her code. Same happened with Charles in the World of C.
4. When Lelouch touched Nunnally, Nunnally got a flash of his memories. This ONLY happens when a high potential Geass user touches someone with the fully evolved Geass.
5. The title of the series is “R2″, which is similar to how “C.C” is pronounced. So Lelouch would be “R.R.” which is Engrish (I presume) for L.L., Lelouch Lamprouge.
6. When C.C. is talking on the wagon, she says “the power of Geass brings loneliness…that’s not quite right is it, Lelouch?” and nods her head in the direction of the wagon driver.
Now i'll admit that this is speculation combined with facts and If you look around you'll find alot of theories like this and people who'll reject it but in the end it's the viewer who decides since the writers made the ending the way it was to please the fans who wanted him to die for his sins and for the fans who wanted him to live forever with C.C.
Otaku Eternal | Posted 06/21/09 | Reply
Thank you,Shadow . . .
Well, thats right! Nunnally is Lelouch's sister. Actually she is blind that she was paralyzed by bullet wounds, and went blind due to psychological trauma and doesn't able to walk at all because of an accident . . .In that case, She and Lelouch are exiled to Japan.
Then there was many many war beetwen Japan and Brittannian caused worries and hopeless,
But, Lelouch is believed that Nunnally will be able to see again . . .
In that way,Lelouch is trying to destroy worlds and then recreate worlds just for his dearly sister,Nunnally . .
Uh . . . How sad . .
In order to remade worlds he covers himself as Zero who owns geass from CC. He is the leader of the balck knights, and fight over Brittannians . . .
Umm . . .I'm a bit sleepy right now
But, I tell you more!
At the end, By geass, Lelouch is controling world,
Make them all hail Lelouch!
And at the end(I'm very sleeeeeeeeepy right now, so i can't give you the following details,sorry ^^)Lelouch is Killed by Zero(Zero here is his friend,Kururugi Suzaku who covers as Zero to kill Lelouch,and it's all by Lelouch's request!)
And . . .He dead . . .
But before his death he is saying again:"Destroy worlds,Create worlds"
and at last he dies in front off her sister who was able to see!
(In R2,Niunnally is able to see)and she cries over him . . .
Although . . .he was dead, in fact after his death everyone lives in Peacefully and Happy!(For example:Kallen Satdtfeld)
Yugi Sparkle (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 06/20/09 | Reply
Wow this is so pretty. Is she Lelouch's sister? I'm just wondering cause I've only seen a little bit of this anime so I don't know much about it. But anywho this is a wonderful wallpaper. I love how you blended Lelouch in the background and I just love how it all comes toghether. I think you did a wonderful job on this wallpaper. I really,really like it. Great job friend,you're an amazing artist and your wallpaper is extremely beautifulGood luck in the challenge too
Otaku Eternal | Posted 06/19/09 | Reply
Thank you . . .
I hope you it!XD
Thanks a lot
I fel very very appreciated
Otakuite | Posted 06/19/09 | Reply
I Love That Wallpaper Goooooood Work
Endless Witch (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 06/19/09 | Reply
I havent watched Code Geass yet but this wallpaper looks well
Otakuite+ | Posted 06/18/09 | Reply
Ellegant Nunnally! Do you really made this for me???
I'm so happy!
Otakuite | Posted 06/18/09 | Reply