Imitation is the sincerest of flattery.
In order to learn or master something, we often find ourselves copying the style of someone else. That person, is often one we deem exceptionally good at what they do. So, here's the challenge:
This challenge is in two parts:
Find two artists, either here on theO or somewhere else, to imitate. For each artist, you are to create two wallpapers, imitating their styles. You are to submit, only four wallpapers.
For each of the wallpapers submitted, an explanation is required. You must explain what was done, and you must link the original renders/vectors/scans/pictures to the description. You must also, explain how you think what you did, resembles the style of your chosen artist.
Rules of the challenge:
- You are to only copy the style of the artist. NOT a work of theirs.
- Only a max of 4 submissions per person and a min of two.
- Each submission must include descriptions.
- Each submission MUST include a signature.
- Must include the name and a link to the artist imitated.
- Must be dedicated to me.
- Must follow the rules of theO.
Prizes of the challenge:
- 1st: 1 Year Premium Membership
- 2nd: 2 Wallies & 2 Cards
- 3rd: 1 Wallie & 1 Card
You have two months.