Greetings once again good people of TheO, as you can see I’m back with another challenge. As the title implies I’m doing another music based challenge. I’ve invited back everyone who took part in the last challenge to participate, but this challenge is of course open to everyone. So if you didn’t participate in Music Challenge 1, don’t worry about it. And if you did participate last time, welcome back. Anyway, this challenge has the same principle as the last one, only this time instead of picking a single character I want you to choose an anime couple that you really like and choose a love song that fits them. And as the title of the challenge suggests, it has to be “epic”. Here are some examples of the kind of thing I’m looking for this time.
I know, two of those wallpapers are of the same couple, but I think you get the idea. Like last time, this should be a pretty easy challenge. It’s sort of like your standard couples challenge, only this time music is more involved. So just like before, a good way to get inspiration for this challenge might be to just browse your iTunes library, or whatever music program you might have. But remember, this time it has to be a love song. Aside from that, here are the rules.
- Tell me where you got your images.
- You must use the title of the song, or part of one of the song lyrics as the title of the wallpaper.
- You must also include the title you use in the wallpaper itself as text.
- Tell me who did the song you chose in the description and include a link to the video of the song itself if you can find one.
- Also tell me who the character you chose is (though there’s a good chance I’ll know by seeing the wallpaper).
- To show me that you’ve actually read the rules of this challenge, put the phrase “Love Theme” in the tags.
- Limit is one submission only, and I mean only one.
Other than that, you’re only limited by your own imagination, the standard rules of TheO, and what you can do with a computer. So be creative and have fun, and just like always if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask in a comment or PM and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Like the last challenge, this one will be two months. So take your time, but don’t take too long.
- First Prize: A wallpaper if you want one.
- Second Prize: A gift.
- Third Prize: I’ll sign your guestbook.