Greetings people of TheO, I’m back with yet another wallpaper challenge for you all. Unfortunately only one person entered my last challenge, and I think it might be because I made it a little too complicated. So this next challenge is going to be super simple. What I have for you all this time is a two-part challenge involving water. For part one I want you all to do a wallpaper involving rain. Now there are a lot of ways you can do this challenge. You could do a touching romantic scene, or a sad and depressing scene, or you could do something spiritual. The wallpaper just has to involve rain in some way.
- Tell me where you got the scan/screenshot you used.
- Also tell me where you found any rain textures you used for the wallpaper (if any were used).
- You may use Fan Art from TheO, BUT if you do you must dedicate the wallpaper to that person AND you must give that person credit in the wallpaper. Failure to do so will result in immediate disqualification.
- Limit is one submission only.
Other than that you’re only limited to your own imagination, the standard rules of TheO, and what you can do with a computer. So be creative and have fun. And as always, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me in a PM or comment and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Now I’m making this a three-month challenge, so feel free to take your time.
- First Prize: A gift and a wallpaper (if you want one)
- Second Prize: A gift
- Third Prize: I’ll sign your guestbook