Hello all My Fellow Otakus:
I want to say THANK YOU to each and everyone that took part in my Challenge. Your Wallpapers were all very awesome and made picking the best of the best very hard. However, I could only pick three.
Winners once you see you are a winner please PM me and we can get your prize made.
Thank you again for taking part in the challenge and I hope you will join the fun again if I do another one.
Hello all My Fellow Otakus:
It took me a few days to of thinking on this challenge. However, I think I have it.
This is a CLAMP Art Challenge. I know some of you may not know what CLAMP Art is, so I am going to help the few of you that do not know. Below is a list of some of the Anime they do the art for, I am sure you will recognize some of the Anime in the list.
CLAMP Art Work:
CLAMP in Wonderland
CLAMP in Wonderland 2
Clamp School Detectives
CLAMP School Paranormal Investigators
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Code Geass: R2 Lelouch of the Rebellion
Duklyon: Clamp School Defenders
Dream Hunter Rem
Leave it to Kero! Theatrical Version
Magic Knight Rayearth
Man of Many Faces
Miyuki-chan In Wonderland
Rex Kyouryuu Monogatari
Tokyo Babylon 2
Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations
Tsubasa, RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
Now. A few of the Anime I could not find in the sites I go to. However, I did found almost everyone of them (but maybe four or five). Therefore, this is what I am going to do. I am going to give you guys a little more help here with this challenge.
Here is a site I found almost everyone one of those Anime in:
You do not have to go to this site to get the pictures, it is just a helping hand for those of you that do not know where to find them.
Well now, since I have done all this, the challenge is half over. Now it is your turn. Pick an Anime from the list you would like to do and be sure to follow the Rules to the challenge.
1. Make a wallpaper featuring one of the Anime’s from the list. Try to think outside of the box and do an Anime you do not know or have not seen. To me that is half the fun of making a wallpaper.
2. Be Creative, you can use any sort of creative style you so wish (brushes, vectors, blending). But be sure to give credit where credit is do, if you use something of someone else’s (vectors, renders).
3. The wallpaper has to be made by you, no submitting any wallpaper that you didn't make. So no plagiarizing. If you do, you will be disqualified.
4. In Tagging be sure to feature the name(s) of the character(s) that are featured in the wallpaper (if you can). Not even you will know whom the character(s) are if you are doing a wallpaper from an Anime you do not know. In Titling, be sure the wallpaper is titled with the name of the Anime. Also, include your signature on the wallpaper. That way people will know you made the wallpaper.
5. Have fun and be creative. That’s what this is all about.
Winners will be judged on how well the wallpaper is received from TheO members. Sorry not going to tell you how I am going to do that I want a fair challenge for everyone that takes part in the challenge. Once the challenge is over, I will go through the wallpapers and find the best received by TheO members. This challenge will run one month.
Winners will receive the following:
A month of specially made wallpapers, just for you. They will never see TheO or any other site on the net. Therefore, they can be of whatever Anime and Anime picture you so choose.
Two wallpapers of your favorite character(s) or Anime.
One wallpaper of your choice with your favorite character(s) or Anime.
Well all My Fellow TheO members. Go and make us all a masterpiece and remember…
Later and Thanks for taking part,