Whew! Raster illustration project, all nice and finished. The original intent was "technology", though it kind of went with a hybrid of "adventure" as well. It's fine by me.
I didn't intend to use Tati and Robyn for two projects in two classes. In fact, I started idea-generating for this one way back at the start of the semester. It just sort of ended up this way, and both pieces presented separate challenges.
I've tried and I've failed at the whole "painting like an oil painting but digital" thing. I would like to experiment with it, but as far as class work, no. I have to go with my strengths on this. Flat color seems more my game.
Tools: Paint Tool Sai for lines, Photoshop for everything else. 9x17" at print.