:) My entry for the BEFORE AND AFTER Challenge :) (A.K.A. the "Bragging with ma skillz" challenge.) xD by SakuraDust.
Haha. I love looking at my old art. It's like, HAHAHAHAHA WOW. JUST WOW. :D
Like, look at that thumb. FINGERS DON'T WORK THAT WAY, LITTLE DEN-CHAN FROM THREE YEARS AGO. :'D
Things I've improved?
- Eyes: They're actually SOMEWHAT realistic now!!
- Coloring: Photoshop > 12 Crayola Colored Pencils. xD
- Shading: 2008 = What shading?
- Proportions: Her proportions are much more realistic and aligned than before.
- Animals: The Horse was referenced before drawing, and looks much less cartoony.
- Clothing: Much more realistic. The wrinkles wrap around for a 3D look, and textures really make them pop. I even added a little mud to her legs 'cause she's a farmin' gal. :)
- Background: It wasn't just scribbled in weakly with a colored pencil xD
Ahh but it feels so good to know that you've improved, am I right? <3
And one day, I'll be able to look back at my art and NOT shudder in horror :D Hahaha
I hope you like it, SakuraDust! Thank you for the challenge :D