(Had to re-edit it to get it to upload ><)
This is BAD. It was good on paper, but my scanner changed that... it went from good and neat looking to $#!+ in less then five minutes thanks to that thing. But yeah, the original was a line art that came out half on the paper, and half lost to my scanner. I had a slightly different vision for it, but this is what I got. I will try to ink it and re-scan it, re-color it, and re-upload it... lot of re-'s in that sentance but what ever... I did all of this with GIMP, mainly the basic tools, but I used a few image enhancers to try and get my line to show so I could get it like this, then the blur tool became friend as did the 'Duplicate Layer' tool. ^^
I am dedicating this to Emmah because of the fact that we became friends so fast and the fact that she and I both use GIMP now. ^^ This proves some of the abilities of the program.