I CHALLENGE YOU
TO A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
An artist is never born; the years of learning, practicing and developing are the most essential to the improvement of the artist. As my challenge to you, I want you show me your improvement from back then to today.
D: I like seeing this type of thing a lot. lolol
You can either choose an older work and recreate it, or just show how much you have improved by comparing it to 1-4 previous pieces.(you can do the same for the first option if you want)
Questions You Will Need To Answer In The Entry Submitted:
From a scale of 1-10, how have you improved in quality/skill?Why?
How has your understanding of art techniques and such developed?
What have you learned?
What inspired you to improve?
Any tips for those wishing to improve themselves?
WHAT I WILL JUDGE UPON THEE POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL:
1. Your improvement overall.(60-70%)
2. How well you answered the questions.(30-40%)
3. How well you seduce me. (100%)
RULES & Such:
1.Must be your own original work.(Can put fanarts or your originals, but has to be your work) No vectors, tracings, bases, stolen work or any other following it allowed.
2. Any Medium/Style is allowed.
3. Must show old work in picture or provide a link in the description below.
4. Do not break Otaku Guidelines/Rules.
5. Answer the Questions I gave you in the description.
6. The present artwork must not have been submitted before. (ex: You're making a new artwork for this contest).
7. Art(s) using as past as drawings and such can range from whatever time ago. (ex: last month to years)
1st Place: Traditional or Digital Work from me of whatever you ask.(If you choose traditional, I may be able to send you the original work to your address) Bragging rights and a shineh medal.
2nd Place: An ink work of whatever you ask.(May be able to send the original to your address) Semi-Bragging rights and a shineh medal.
3rd place: A sketch of whatever you ask. (May be able to send the original to your address) Little Bragging rights and the obligated shineh medal.
Any questions: Please put them in the little comment box below. C:
PM me if you want to contribute to the prizes.