It's superstition that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day. My challenge to you is to simply draw what you fear or what you do on this "unlucky day." Do you stay home and do as less as possible? Do you drive extra slow or look both ways three times before crossing the street? What do you do? Release your fear by drawing!
If you have any questions, please be sure to look for your answers in the rules beforehand.
Rules & Restrictions:
- It can be either traditional or digital art
- Bonus points if you color it
- Even better if you include a background
- You must be the artist
- You can have more than 1 submission
- There is no limit to how many people can be in the drawing
- If your fear/activity is the same or similar to a fellow contestant, try to add something to it to make it different
- Play by the rules, and be nice!
- You may not enter old drawings/etc.
- Remember to credit where credit is due
- You do not have to dedicate your submission to me
- Don't forget to abide by the terms of theOtaku!
How it will be judged:
- How well you follow the rules
- Amount of effort I see from your submission
1st place: Wallpaper, avatar, e, card, or colored drawing* (choose up to 2)
2nd place: Wallpaper, avatar, e-card, or colored drawing* (choose up to 1)
3rd place: Wallpaper, avatar, or e-card* (choose 1 only)
* All prizes will be done by me, following specific requests winners will give me through PMing.
Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who participated!
Please do so again in the future!