Here's your challenge: Draw something, anything, that comes to your mind when you hear the word epiphany. It's as simple as that. =)
I need ideas and motivation to do the cover of a comic collection I've been trying to start. But don't worry, and rest assured; I won't copy your ideas. If your submission assists me in any way with my cover, I'll be sure to credit you.
Rules & Restrictions:
- It can be either traditional or digital art; it can even be sketchy or like a doodle
- Bonus points if you color it
- Even better if you include a background
- You must be the artist
- You can have as many submissions as you'd like, but will only be judged for one
- You can include your OC, yourself, or an existing character from any series
- Try not to copy ideas from other contestants, play by the rules, and be nice!
- You may not enter old drawings/etc.
- Remember to credit where credit is due
- You do not have to dedicate your submission to me
How it will be judged:
- How well you follow the rules
- Amount of effort I see from your submission
1st place: A drawing of you [as an avatar] OR a drawing of one of your OCs OR a one page comic of whatever you want*
2nd place: A drawing of you [as an avatar] OR a one page comic of whatever you want*
3rd place: A one page comic of whatever you want*
* All prizes will be done by me, following specific requests winners will give me through PMing.
Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who participated!
Please do so again in the future!