Because it seems like I'm back from the dead. o3o I thought the best way to show people I'm really alive is to try out this new Challenge thing. So let's get this show on the road!
- Draw one character from any anime, manga, game, series. Yes, this includes OCs but this OC must already exist (as in you must already have posted a picture of them, established their personality and bio and everything). You can also draw a character from a book if you don't read too much manga, watch too much anime, or play too many games. c: I'm just /that/ flexible.
NOW HERE'S THE CATCH
- You have to draw this character WITH THE EXACT OPPOSITE PERSONALITY.
Ex: You can draw L with Misa's personality.
- Meet all the objectives (It's really not that bad. :'D )
- I will let you use yaoi or yuri, I will allow gore, but please keep it PG-13. I don't want anybody to get in trouble and unlike DA, we don't have those warning sensory button thingies to hide inappropriate content
- Follow all theO guidelines
- You don't have to color it, but you know the piccu would be prettier with color~
- I will judge for effort, quality, and other stuff. I know a lot of people have evil scanners, so if that's the case (or cameras) put that in the descriptions!
- For dedication, put my username in it so I can easily find it. :'3
- You can submit at most 3 pictures. If you submit more than 1, while judging, I will choose your best one. So each person will have an opportunity to win. :) So that means nobody can win two medals.
- HAVE FUN. YES. THAT'S A RULE. D:
~ I will subscribe, hug, fav, and comment to everybody who enters! Yay, we're all winners!
1st place: Medal, full colored picture of anything you like (only 1 character though because I'm a lazy bum and suck at group piccus... >w<; )
2nd place: Medal, lineart of anything you like (Once again, only 1 character)
3rd place: Medal
I'm giving you all 2 months, so take your time, but don't take too much time! >3< Good luck to all!
PS If you guys have any questions, address me through PM or just comment on this. :'3