The purpose of this Challenge is to spread some love-- OC love, that is.
This isn't one of those not-so-challenging Challenges in which you draw an OC of yours. In this Challenge, you have to draw a friend's OC.
- Draw the OC of a friend. Duh.
- Dedicate your work to your friend, the OC's creator. Do NOT dedicate your picture to me (unless you draw one of my OCs, which are fair game, but not encouraged).
- If you like more than one of your friend's OCs, you can put more than one in the picture.
- You can enter as many times as you like, but each submission must be dedicated to a different friend.
- Any medium is allowed EXCEPT for lined paper. If I see blue lines running through your drawing, you will be disqualified.
- This goes without saying, but theft, traces, and bases are prohibited. I can spot them pretty easily, so don't even try.
- Original characters from original stories are preferred, but I will accept fan characters.
- You will only place once, even if you have multiple submissions.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd all get gifts!
All participants with qualifying entries will get a sub from me.
Additional prizes are to be determined. I've got a lot of requests/trades/et cetera to finish, so if/when I get those out of the way I'll give drawings as prizes, too.
Since OC Challenges usually get a TON of entries, I'm limiting the Challenge duration to one month. Now what are you waiting for? Go show your friend that you're the biggest fan of their OC!