Yo it's Mell here with another Challenge!
This time the theme is 'The Pretty Ugly'
It's a concept I've had for a while. I know everyone has their own insecurities and how they perceive themselves. So the challenge is pretty simple, take something that society and it's ideas of 'perfect' would think is 'ugly' and make it pretty.
Everyone is pretty(or handsome if you'd like) in their own way, there is no such thing as 'ugly' and I want you to stick it in the face of anyone who says otherwise!
Draw an character with something that might be considered 'ugly' and make it beautiful.
- It doesn't have to be fancy
- Please leave a nice explanation in the description as to why you think people consider what your concept as ugly and why it really isn't
- CANNOT reference an existing picture, for it's pose is okay, but if you're just redrawing the whole thing with different colors you're not even really trying!
- Please have VALID point in the description
- Please do not resort to calling something else ugly in your description to prove your point
1st: A colored request
2nd: A sketch
Feel free to ask questions u v u