So I've been making a lot of paper children lately...
Now I want to see YOUR paper children! :D
What's a paper child?
Usually a chibi-style character, draw on paper, cut out, and is photographed, usually somehow interacting with an object.
1. Can be a character from any series (anime, manga, TV, video game, book, etc.) OCs are ok, too.
2. There can be more than one paper child in the picture. (For example, having three paper children interacting with each other).
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY - it has to be interacting with a 3-D object.
- By that I mean, you can't just draw a chibi and scan it in. You're going to need a camera for this.
- "Interacting" can be as simple as holding it in your hand or it sitting on an object.
4. BE CREATIVE! :)
5. [Edit] You may enter as many times as you'd like.
You've got 3 months. Have fun!
Any questions? Leave a comment! :D
EDIT: Challenge over!
Thank you to everyone who entered! This has been my most successful challenge yet & I hope you all had fun!
And now, for the winners:
1st "What Time Is It?" by Love Breaks
I was completely blown away by the amount of time & effort put into this - it's digital, laminated, and includes snow cone machine snow! :O All together an amusing piece. IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!
2nd "Sailor Moon Reading Sailor Moon" by star petals
Love the concept, and Sailor Moon's expression! Nice interaction with a 3D object.
3rd "Paper Zetsubou" by Natsu Nii
While not a series I'm familiar with, I love how paper Zetsubou's coming off the paper. I'll definitely have to check out this series now!
Prizes/gifts/etc. I'll message about once I get the time. Congrats to the winners!