So, yesterday, I was in my math class, and you wanna know what I discovered? That drawing what are dubbed as "Ugly" or "Creepy" animals is really fun.
So, this challenge is simple. Draw me an "Ugly" or "Creepy" animal.
1. It MUST be an existing animal. (Don't know any? Don't worry, I'll be listing some examples and a website.)
2. I must look like the existing animal, meaning, if you colour it, it's got to be natural colours.
3. When you submit your piece, please provide a link to the animal you drew.
4. Extinct animals don't count.
1. The picture can be digital, traditional, black and white, colour, etc. It's up to you.
2. You have two months.
3. Winners receive medals. (It's a challenge, not a contest, lol.)
4. You can put as many pics in as you want to.
Don't know any "Ugly" or "Creepy" animals?
Well, here's some examples:
Water Deer (Yes. That deer has fangs.)
Goblin Shark (Note: Look here for better colour and pure awesomeness.)
Pink Fairy Armadillo
You aren't only limited to these species, they're just a few suggestions. Go exploring!
Need help with that? Creepy Animals might help.
** I know I said extinct animals don't count, but there have been sightings of Tasmanian Tigers, so, might as well, right?